User Tag List

Page 143 of 390 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

question about hair products

mine needs help lol

my hair is very frizzy especially this time of the year and Summer okay and Fall the only time its calm is Winter

I have tried just about everything but can't find something that will keep it smooth, stop the little fly aways

if you have the same or similar problems what do you use? please
    Last edited by cmontario; Mon, Jun 17th, 2013 at 03:40 PM.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Lol sorta like that Drinks are on ice! Or rather my milk lol u guys might need to smuggle in the hard stuff coyote that's your task
    Definitely a job for coyote

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

thanks K8's Fate for the free app!!!

now just to figure out how to use it

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

hello buddy...do you barbeque ?

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jezebel View Post

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

hello again do you need baby/infant/toddler/kids/adult tylenol liquid or chewables ?
    Last edited by Jezebel; Mon, Jun 17th, 2013 at 05:37 PM.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Happy Monday! Our weekend was busy. Went out with a few friends on Friday to Boston Pizza for "Fishbowl Friday" (Or 3 or 4... lost count), Saturday was busy around the house and Sunday was Fathers Day. Went out for lunch and then to my parents for Dinner. Gonna head out tonight and try to get some more shopping done.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    hello again do you need baby/toddler tylenol liquid or chewables ?
    Not the Baby suspension liquid, but the Childrens chewable orliquid would be good

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Buddy would you like chocolate/hard candy bubble wrap ? Buddy do you like Tolberone or Merci chocolates ?
    Edible bubble wrap is fine with me....not a huge fan of tolberone but i do like Merci chocolates!

*Hugs* to Armygirl76, sucks being stuck in the hospital, I really hope with this labour we aren't stuck in there for 5 days again.....especially because I don't want to be away from Jackson for too long. Never been away from him overnight yet

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

yes we BBQ lots!

hello again do you need baby/toddler/adult tylenol liquid or chewables ?
    yes actually......with Jackson's fever last week, running out of infant tylenol and should have some on hand in case Baby2 will need some. I have toddler advil, but no toddler tylenol yet. Adult sure...I wish they had adult chewable tylenol....i hate/can't swallow large pills LOL but yes, we like the extra or ultra strength tylenol for hubby and i please...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Mini Rant....some A$$ stole my flowers I was just out there about 2 hours ago as I went to get a slurpee and I watered the hanging basket.....I am upstairs and I heard my front porch door slam ....look out the window post guy put my buddies Amazon order inside ...yay

Went downstairs to get the pkge open the door to check my mail bbox and the plant isn't dripping...well I look and it is gone??? WTF...The thief would have had to walk up 4 stairs and lean to reach it...so not just a casual walk by pick up the pot and keep going....grrr my first world problem .....

hmmpphh I hope a bee flys out stings them on the nose causing them to drop the hanging planter on their foot !
    Last edited by Jezebel; Mon, Jun 17th, 2013 at 05:56 PM.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Yes to BBQ'ing and no to the tylenol/advil (we just got some at Costco... it'll last awhile lol)

I have run out of steam, so tired! I did manage to feed the child and myself, but if I have to get up from this cough again I might cry. And since kiddo isn't tired at all... I'm going to be crying. Oh well!

Monday is over

Hope you feel better soon ArmyGirl. I do not like hospitals, and I even worked in one for a couple years.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

We sure do! We have a Big Green Egg---best BBQ ever---and we LOVE it!

hello again do you need baby/infant/toddler/kids/adult tylenol liquid or chewables ?
    We need (and are, in fact, out of) Tylenol/Advil for toddlers (ages 2 and up). Liquid is fine... Do they make chewables? for toddlers? That might be good to try. As of the last bout of fly, Zachary has decided he doesn't like grape/cherry or bubblegum flavoured Tylenol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

do you barbeque ?

hubby loves to bbq

do you need baby/infant/toddler/kids/adult tylenol liquid or chewables?

Trent is being miserable and cranky tonight so as much adult tylenol that you can spare please!!! LOL We don't need any kid stuff but we do use the red tylenol extra strength.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    OK buddy.. I have a major problem.

I wanted to start your coupon bag today, But I found that when I stored my fabric (put it up in the cupboard so my dog wouldn't rip it, or the kids get it.. Well I din';t realized that my bleach bottle was leaking and because it sat in a few days it ate a hole right through it! I cried seriously. I was so excited cause I found this super cute fabric in your favorite colour online, and paid extra to have it shipped faster. Now that seller is out of that fabric, and if I ordser anything else it wont get here until the first week of july

Would you happen to want a pre-made coupon bag? I have one left, its brown and pink. I understand if you dont, I feel terrible
    If it would be ok, how many dividers would you like? Im not sure how everyone separates their binders or bags but I like mine in alphabetical order, and use about 20 dividers (yes lots but its the easiest way for me)
    I would love it!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I don't mind Xmas wrapping at all! Actually... I might do the same cuz I have rolls of them...
    I don't mind either - buddy you are likely getting the tissue paper treatment.

Buddy would you like chocolate/hard candy bubble wrap ? Buddy do you like Tolberone or Merci chocolates ? Anything and yes I like tolnerone and Merci
    Any and all candy chocolate is welcome. Just don't forget about the possible melting factor!

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Shhhhheee's baaack!

So...should I chamge my user name to PammieA now?
    MWAH!!! I was thinking about you all weekend ... I wonder what she's doing now?, I wonder if they are married now? I wonder what they are doing NOW!!!??? bahahahahha. Congrats.

And nobody needs to worry about me I'm just getting some maint and ill be right as rain I'm mostly just bored I rather be shopping lol
    Hugs and Love from NS, you're always in my thoughts.

Sure do!! Could use a kick ass BBQ brush too.

Possibly Adult.

Done of the night shift weekend, didn't sleep much today. Went out and got some flowers and stuff and am going to head out and plant them in a few minutes.

Buddy, what kind of complexion do you have? Do you wear a BB cream? Concealer?

That is all I have for now.

Page 143 of 390 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast

Thread Information