User Tag List

Page 69 of 390 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Would my buddy like any hygeine products?? Razors, shave gel, pads, tampons, deodorant etc?? I'm working on extras to throw in

would my buddy like any perfume? I have lots big bottles of high end fragrance from that drug store that closed down as well..... Nina ricci, Versace, Gwen stafani lambe, juicy coture.... Etc??
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Thu, Jun 6th, 2013 at 07:22 PM.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I need an Epicure Crisper and a Chipster! ARGH! LOL

Do you usually cook/eat at home or dine out/take out? DH does all the cooking - we eat out once a week on average

What is favourite food(s) or type of food? I love curries, sweet and spicy foods, and pastas....

Do you prefer bright or pastel colours? I would definitley say bright I look hideous in pastels!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

20. What are 3 wishes ....$2.....$5... $2 - sour candy, Twistos - Parmesan and Garlic Baked Snack Bites, strawberry flavour lip balm. $5 - Tims card, "winning" scratch lotto ticket, Advil Extra Strength Liquid Gels 400mg
    21. I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package) I think so
    22. do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings? Yes. All kinds. I like Simply You (http://www.simplyyou.ca/) and Lia Sophia (http://www.liasophia.ca/) styles of jewellery, but would love those similar styles bought from a more affordable store.
    23. Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour? Yes, but I already have too many (I know it's a sin to say that)!
    24. Hi buddy, are there any Epicure items you would like? Chili Garlic Sea Salt - Refill Jar, Garlicky Dill Topper, Taco Seasoning, and Lemon Dilly Dip Mix
    25. Are there any "back to school" things your kids could use for September? No! I'm a teacher - so don't say those 3 words lol!
    26. Do you usually cook/eat at home or dine out/take out? Eat in, occasionally dine out/take out
    27. What is favourite food(s) or type of food? Mexican, Thai
    28. Do you prefer bright or pastel colours? Bright

Remember buddy, all my answers are in post #5
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I eat at home 99% of the time. Hubby goes out more, especially when he is taking his employees out. With my diet limitations, I find it harder work to go out and find choices that I can eat.

I call our diet the Simple Pioneer Diet. Fresh Meats, fresh fruit and veggie, with very little processed foods. It is amazing how hard it is to stay away from, Gluten, Dairy, Pork, MSG, and pretty much all nightshade veggies. I am also working on avoiding GMO foods just on pure principle.

My color preferences are pretty easy, NO pink or Orange, No Neon. I like Earthly rich colors.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Buddy a few questions:

Do you usually cook/eat at home or dine out/take out? We rarely eat out/take out though I do like eating out! Mainly we have/cook really simple meals.

What is favourite food(s) or type of food?chocolate, oh wait maybe that's not what you meant. All time favourite is roast lamb mmmmm...... Right now I'm currently loving rainbow kale coleslaw (now for everyone that is going to ask for the recipe, I don't have one as I cheat & buy it from Loblaws but mmmmm.....it's soooo good!

Do you prefer bright or pastel colours? bright
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Would my buddy like any hygeine products?? Razors, shave gel, pads, tampons, deodorant etc?? I'm working on extras to throw in

would my buddy like any perfume? I have lots big bottles of high end fragrance from that drug store that closed down as well..... Nina ricci, Versace, Gwen stafani lambe, juicy coture.... Etc??
    razors - yes (any brand is a-ok)
    shave gel - no thanks
    Pads - no thanks
    Tampons - yes, if its tampax, otherwise no
    Deodorant - for hubby any men's gel one, me i only use old spice pure sport (yes I know it's men's)
    Perfume - no thanks
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Razors, sure
    Shave gel, no thanks
    Pads, sure
    tampons, no thanks
    deodorant, no thanks unless its the clear (not powder) for men
    perfume, no thanks

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Would my buddy like any hygeine products?? Razors, shave gel, pads, tampons, deodorant etc??
    the only things I am needing at the moment are razors, or deodorant (degree or secret)

would my buddy like any perfume?
    I love perfume, and like trying different scents. Sampler boxes from SDM are my guilty pleasure, and one of the few things I buy just for me

Do you usually cook/eat at home or dine out/take out? eat at home 99% of the time, only dine out on birthdays.
    What is favourite food(s) or type of food? Indian, Thai, Italian

Do you prefer bright or pastel colours? choosing between the two- bright. I tend to like earthy and rich jewel tones.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Thu, Jun 6th, 2013 at 08:00 PM.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh Fallen.... now that I know you are a tea drinker. I thought you might like this .....tee hee

Name:  tea-party.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  42.4 KB

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

We eat at home about 95% of the time. My kids are too old (18 & 20) to order off the kds menu; so it can be a $100 touch .

Favorites around here include Portuguese, Japanese, Italian and everything inn between LOL

Colors: appreciate bold colors if we are discussing clothing or makeup. My decor at home is more to the neutral earth tones although I love burnt orange.

Jennyfromthe Rock: OMG I hope you are my buddy LOL. Everthing you have mentioned from the onset of this tran is me to a tee.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I think I made a boo boo on the color of my most wished for item.... lol its VIVA GLAM IV

just saying

so buddy- tell me- I know I have your wishlist- but if you could pick 3 things you would like the most to receive- what would they be?
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Oh Fallen.... now that I know you are a tea drinker. I thought you might like this .....tee hee

Name:  tea-party.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  42.4 KB
    Ummmm, it would not be the first time
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If I was shopping on amazon.ca for you buddy... What are some $5 & under, $10 & under, and $25 and under items you would want?
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Razors- yes Shick hydro silk or Venus, or Gillette fusion profiled
    Shave gel- sure
    Pads and tampons- no thank you, we are well stocked
    Deodorant- sure Dove Visibly Smooth wild rose scent and Axe (the clear stuff not the white) Essence smell

There is a perfume that I am looking for, it is Yardley Lily of the Valley. Otherwise no thank you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

My top 3 wished for items would be......

Oh great now you want me to remember what I even put on my list

I am slowly replacing all my tiny coffee mugs with Timmies mugs so I would love these.

Yarn, I have been going knitting happy since I finally learned how too

And I will have to get back to you on the third most wanted item

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I have never shopped on Amazon *ducks and hides* so I wouldn't have a clue what I would even find there. I will have to do some research first

Page 69 of 390 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread Information