User Tag List

Page 172 of 390 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

When our kids were small we took them camping every weekend. We started in a tent and then moved up to a few trailers. I have since been camping with one of my girlfriends and her two lil ones in a tent. I must say that tenting at my age makes for a sore back. That said, hubby and I are considering going by ourselves for a weekend this summer

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Buddy - do you enjoy camping?
    Yes as long as there is a flushing toilet & showers within 5 mins walking distant of my tent! & no bears or cougars!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I haven't camped in years but used to love it when I was younger! I think I'd still enjoy it, however, it would be more like "glamping" instead of camping.. meaning I need a few luxuries.. I could see a tent trailer no problem.. an actual tent on the ground? Hmm, might be tough, would have to be big and lots of padding and mattesses... and even then I might be a bit grumpy.
    LOL! Yes I also like a blow up mattress. I would LOVE a tent trailer (we need to upsize our tent now that we have the munchkin) but we don't have anywhere to park it, so it looks like a no on that for the foreseeable future.my buddies gifts are wrap (please forgive my horrible wrapping job, I call it - wrap as quick as I can before the munchkin gets into everything), BUT there is still room in the box, so I'm going have to fill those. Looking like you will be getting some A & B gifts or extras buddy
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    WTH - Can you believe I just got a crank call from 124-480-3012? I tried calling this bogus number back and it said the # is out of service! Creepy!!
    That's happened to me before too---you gotta wonder where our phones come up with these numbers??

I think I love I camping. I've been begging DH to take me camping (and now me and the kids camping) since we first started dating. However, I've noticed this year after our weekends at the cottage--on hard, lumpy mattresses--that I return home with millions of aches and pains in places too numerous to mention. Dare I say it... I think I may be getting too old to sleep on the damp, cold ground. **Hangs head in shame**

I like Cottagey things though and all of the camping paraphenillia except the sleeping on the ground part. ie. campfires, marshmallows, etc.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

um ...yeah no....

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Do you like camping?

NOPE not unless it's in a 5* resort Hubby and the boy love it though.
    that is my type of camping or in a camper...deff not on the ground !

[QUOTE=Trinimoneysaver;5504323]
    we were talking about goats, I'm wondering if she will be making any curry goat today

Pumpkin - My husband also speaks Jack Ass, Idiot, Dramaqueen etc.

QUOTE]my roomie deff speaks those languages !!!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Yes as long as there is a flushing toilet & showers within 5 mins walking distant of my tent! & no bears or cougars!LOL! Yes I also like a blow up mattress. I would LOVE a tent trailer (we need to upsize our tent now that we have the munchkin) but we don't have anywhere to park it, so it looks like a no on that for the foreseeable future.my buddies gifts are wrap (please forgive my horrible wrapping job, I call it - wrap as quick as I can before the munchkin gets into everything), BUT there is still room in the box, so I'm going have to fill those. Looking like you will be getting some A & B gifts or extras buddy
    very nice pkge !!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

No camping here. Jackson keeps asking to sleep outside in a tent. Yeah no. He can do that with my dad in a few years I think. I know my parent's took me camping as a kid, they tell stories of bathing in me in a little tub by the fireplace, the dog sleeping in the bottom of my sleeping bag, which was apparently lucky since they also saw a skunk near the tent.

And today has been a long day. rainy, took the kid to the pet food store and sobeys, and was not happy with him in the stores. Plus there were these two kittens at the pet store and they were so cute and I wanted to bring one home but didn't. Now I think I'm getting a migraine, and I really hope the weather is better tomorrow.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

YES Camping is my happy place!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I wouldn't trust Pammie with questions and clues, she likes to mess with her buddy
    lol no she wouldn't

QUOTE]

very nice pkge !![/QUOTE]

Hehe ah you know your all thinking it I just beat coyote to it off to the corner giggling

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

i had a garage sale today and made about $333, even with the rain.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

do you like camping?

Nope

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  380356_261837950578783_898259558_n.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  23.7 KB

Name:  I-have-a-problem-with-names.png
Views: 363
Size:  57.1 KB

Name:  college-cooking.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  60.8 KB

Name:  funny-captions-16.jpg
Views: 1191
Size:  34.0 KB

Name:  imagesCA665F2O.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  4.9 KB

Name:  love-is-not-holding-in-your-farts.jpg
Views: 897
Size:  35.2 KB

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Camping... yes, I camp. But, I bring my hair straightener. HA!! And, if we are roughing it without power... I make hubby fire up the generator. I do not go anywhere with bad hair.

We have a tent trailer... her name is "SheNahNah Coleman". I named her. Hubby thinks I'm dumb. **whatever**

It doesn't have a toilet.. so, I made hubby buy one at Canadian Tire... I love my little porta potty. Oh, and I'm the only one who uses it.. but HE is the one who cleans it. HA! Oh, any girls who visit us are allowed to use it too.

I finished wrapping all of my buddies presents today. 17 + 5 open now + edibles = GREAT package!!(in my humble opinion). Finishing the final touches on homemade items and ready to mail. Prob on Tuesday.

Tonight was our pool banquet.. I didn't go. Instead... I spent the day shopping with my mom Hubby is still at the banquet. I have put his pillow and blanket on the couch. kI don't want to be woken up when he gets home.

I used to be cool. Now, bedtime on Friday and Saturday is sometimes earlier than a "workday".

And, I'm out.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Hi ladies, I have to put my conductor hat on for a minute and remind everyone that it is a requirement of this train to post on three separate days each week. Some PM's will be going out to those who are close to missing the requirement. Remember if all of the rules aren't followed you will end up on the naughty list. We don't want anyone going there and we love to read all of the chatter so chat it up ladies!!

Conductor hat off

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

I hope Im not one I cant remember what day it is now let alone if I posted lol

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Surfing Pinterest... I think I could handle this type of tent camping... and I'm with you Pumpkin, I like my own porta pottie, and hair dryer!

Name:  6cdd64ae291d9eb681adc11ba5dcff4a.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  46.4 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Ugh, I have been putting off doing the dishes all day, but I suppose I better do them now, sigh
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

So glad this week is coming to an end! Was busy all week making teacher gifts (did I mention she has 6 teachers?) and getting food ready for the BBQ that followed her preschool graduation. It was Candyland theme so I decided to go with those super cute ice cream cone cupcakes. They were a hit! I also made my very first fruit "bouquet", turned out pretty good for my first try if I do say so myself.
    DH, my sister, DDs and I hit the yard sales today...we were out from 7:45-1:30...I was in my glory! I picked something up at every single sale we hit...was a good day for books and frames. (Now I must hit up Pinterest to find some fun things to do with all these frames! lol) Any ideas?

Thread Information