User Tag List

Page 203 of 390 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Armygirl76 is this how Mitch finds you??

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Morning! One more sleep til we go to Nanny's house My son is super excited and told me it was no more sleeps. He thinks if he says it, that it will be true. So hopeful

Cute kitty Fallen!

I figured out last night if I play on my phone I get 5 lives, then if I switch to my computer I have 5 more lives. Too bad I can't play on my computer at work. I'm only in the 30's I think but I've only been playing since the weekend so I don't feel too bad yet. I really have to pay attention to what the goal is though, one game I thought it was to remove the jelly and it was timed. Yeah, didn't get too far the first atempt!
    my BF taught me a way to get extra lives....when you run out, change your time and date 24 hours, open candy crush and you'll have 5 lives, then change your time back!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Buddy is there ANYTHING you would want from this promo - need some filler!!!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/358371-...7-28-a-canada/
    I don't think you're my buddy because then you would know I want medium tanktops! =)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Sooooo, went for my last pregnancy massage today at noon before I give birth. Although it was awesome and my body was relaxing, Baby2 thought it was a party and wouldn't stop moving around in my tummy. Hard to FULLY relax when baby's doing that!! LOL Anyways, stopped in at the post office afterwards to check the mail, noticed I had a delivery card in my box, and then noticed beside my name is said "HEAVY" in cap letters. Big smile, I walk into the section where you pick up your packages and it's one of the ladies working that knows me really well. Just as I'm saying to her "How heavy?" she's saying "It's really heavy and big, are you walking or do you have your car?" "I'm driving!" "Ok, well I'm not letting you carry it out to your car, so I will. Oh, the things I do for you pregnant ladies..." and off she goes to the back to grab it. Comes back out and my eyes probably were huge when I saw the size of the box!! "Wow!" So, we go outside and she puts it in my car and I assure her that hubby will be home to lift it out of the car for me. I get in and drive home. Casually look at the return address.... "Alberta?!" I thought I pretty much ruled out all the Alberta ladies from my "guessing list"?!?! Now I'm completely confused and can't wait to get home and figure this out and take a peek of course!

Get home and hubby brings it inside for me...
    Attachment 183412
    Hmm.......who sent us this big box Jackson and I wonder?!? I quickly log onto SC to see if the town name on the return address is under any of the Alberta gals usernames location section.......Nope. Hmm.... okay, time to open and see who my buddy is!! Carefully cut into the box and open her up....

Attachment 183413
    My package is from cowgirlmama!!! I open the card and start to cry... I'm completely happy, overjoyed and most of all, confused, cuz she totally tricked me....

I spent the majority of the afternoon reading all your posts cowgirlmama. I had wrote you off my buddy guessing list early on because you had said "my buddy is totally girly" and that's not me...plus there was a bunch of other things you said that totally through me off the entire time, like asking your buddy what her favorite color was when my WL clearly stated that it's purple! Good job! I laughed reading each post that you posted thinking that you were probably thinking it was hilarious to be sneaky and cheeky and also teared up again reading some of the posts where you said sweet things about me.

Attachment 183414

I'm still in shock at the size of my package, that big Tassimo box is for my birthday on July 25th and it's a two part prezzie! Actually, A LOT of the days are two part prezzies. I'm sorry cowgirlmama that I didn't get hubby to snap pictures of my smiles and tears when I opened my box, but believe me they were there! I'm so incredibly grateful and excited for my package, thank you SO much cowgirlmama, as well as Pammie and Slambert for encouraging me to be a part of this train. It's been super special for me so far and I can't wait to share the next month with everyone :D
    THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The box is GINORMOUS! Wow. Buddy - your box is like 1/4 of the size. hahahaha. haha. oh man. you're one lucky girl though for sure MeShell!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Buddy, sorry I didn't snap a picture for you before I mailed it. Was in a rush to mail it to you.
    Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2013/06/27 18:50 BRAMPTON Item accepted at the Post Office

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Peachy, medium tanks for Melissa and XL tanks for me. "TANKS" so much.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Have you tried drinking just hot water...like as hot as you can handle. That usually helps me.

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    omg...... I have had such bad indigestion/ acid reflux since last night! Never ever get it and for some reason I did.... anyone know of anything you can eat or drink (that's not tums or pepto) that would help?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

How is it that stuff fits perfectly in the box with space for packing paper around fragiles until you wrap it then it doesn't even fit in the box? Mine is now wrapped (please excuse the tiny kitten teeth marks and claw rips. It looks like a 4 year old wrapped them LOL
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Shawshank - bananas are really good for acid reflux.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    That's what my girls call my dad and stepmom.
    Are you French?
    yep my grandparents are from france

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    chesterjes, ON tops run big so go down a size, esp for the tanks
    yay that makes me seem smaller love it lol
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

LMAO! My daughter just told me (I didn't check her wrapping) that some of her gifts you can see threw the wrapping paper. Gees darn kid cheaped out on the tissue paper sorry little buddy. But since my little buddy was a "LITTLE" buddy his momma will just have to put the one or 2 away that are sorta see threw.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Wow. Buddy - your box is like 1/4 of the size. hahahaha. haha. oh man. you're one lucky girl though for sure MeShell!
    Mine too!
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 4 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Are you trying to throw me off track? Hmmm???

Ok buddy hints...you are not in my province, you have more than one child and you love skinny cow products.[/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

ooooh I have a parcel waiting for me at my Bufferbox, could it be from my buddy?
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Jez - for candy crush, to get the extra lives on your phone, click on the little envelope icon and accept them. Then the add to your total. Don't remember how to do it on fb though.

Julesie - yep! Def the only one that likes to read and has annoying family lol

Meshell - cowgirlmama probably meant you're really girly in relation to her hold on to your horses though, you're about to get spoiled. She sent to me for the Xmas train and instead of sending 25 gifts, she sent 50! I was totally excited because Alexa was so young and CGM hsd been shopping during my pregnancy (and labour! ). I received a Rubbermaid tote with all the goodies in it. I think she likes her "little buddies" to be SUPER little and fresh when are you due again?

Mail day is tomorrow eveyone! No exceptions! Please make sure you PM me your tracking number so that I can update post #2!

Thinking about my box, I'm really hopung my buddy doesn't mind...your kids are getting spoiled. I included the odd thing for you too though. Fear not!

Busy couple of days and I've been fighting a wicked headache since I woke up yesterday. Thought I'd slept funny but no amount of advil/heat etc is helping. I'm wondering if it's a sinus infection etc (I'm super prone but didn't have any at all last year). The pain had me throwing up this morning, but my neti pot seems to be helping. Off to bed for this lady...too much going on! !

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Armygirl76 is this how Mitch finds you??

Awww now I want a 3rd DH said no I am eating a hamburger and they are as close to me as I can get

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Thread Information