User Tag List

Page 201 of 390 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    omg...... I have had such bad indigestion/ acid reflux since last night! Never ever get it and for some reason I did.... anyone know of anything you can eat or drink (that's not tums or pepto) that would help?
    Drink some warm water slowly

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    omg...... I have had such bad indigestion/ acid reflux since last night! Never ever get it and for some reason I did.... anyone know of anything you can eat or drink (that's not tums or pepto) that would help?
    Try Milk or Peppermint tea.
    Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Just a note about peppermint tea ( I learned this the hard way when I was pregnant), apparently it can relax your system (can't remember the details) and can make reflux worse for some people. I was sucking it back like crazy cause it makes me feel better and I was so sick, but my dr explained it would maje my GERDS worse. Dislike!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Sooooo, went for my last pregnancy massage today at noon before I give birth. Although it was awesome and my body was relaxing, Baby2 thought it was a party and wouldn't stop moving around in my tummy. Hard to FULLY relax when baby's doing that!! LOL Anyways, stopped in at the post office afterwards to check the mail, noticed I had a delivery card in my box, and then noticed beside my name is said "HEAVY" in cap letters. Big smile, I walk into the section where you pick up your packages and it's one of the ladies working that knows me really well. Just as I'm saying to her "How heavy?" she's saying "It's really heavy and big, are you walking or do you have your car?" "I'm driving!" "Ok, well I'm not letting you carry it out to your car, so I will. Oh, the things I do for you pregnant ladies..." and off she goes to the back to grab it. Comes back out and my eyes probably were huge when I saw the size of the box!! "Wow!" So, we go outside and she puts it in my car and I assure her that hubby will be home to lift it out of the car for me. I get in and drive home. Casually look at the return address.... "Alberta?!" I thought I pretty much ruled out all the Alberta ladies from my "guessing list"?!?! Now I'm completely confused and can't wait to get home and figure this out and take a peek of course!

Get home and hubby brings it inside for me...
    Name:  IMG_0207.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  35.3 KB
    Hmm.......who sent us this big box Jackson and I wonder?!? I quickly log onto SC to see if the town name on the return address is under any of the Alberta gals usernames location section.......Nope. Hmm.... okay, time to open and see who my buddy is!! Carefully cut into the box and open her up....

Name:  IMG_0208.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  32.4 KB
    My package is from cowgirlmama!!! I open the card and start to cry... I'm completely happy, overjoyed and most of all, confused, cuz she totally tricked me....

I spent the majority of the afternoon reading all your posts cowgirlmama. I had wrote you off my buddy guessing list early on because you had said "my buddy is totally girly" and that's not me...plus there was a bunch of other things you said that totally through me off the entire time, like asking your buddy what her favorite color was when my WL clearly stated that it's purple! Good job! I laughed reading each post that you posted thinking that you were probably thinking it was hilarious to be sneaky and cheeky and also teared up again reading some of the posts where you said sweet things about me.

Name:  IMG_0209.JPG
Views: 253
Size:  50.8 KB

I'm still in shock at the size of my package, that big Tassimo box is for my birthday on July 25th and it's a two part prezzie! Actually, A LOT of the days are two part prezzies. I'm sorry cowgirlmama that I didn't get hubby to snap pictures of my smiles and tears when I opened my box, but believe me they were there! I'm so incredibly grateful and excited for my package, thank you SO much cowgirlmama, as well as Pammie and Slambert for encouraging me to be a part of this train. It's been super special for me so far and I can't wait to share the next month with everyone :D

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    I'm still in shock at the size of my package, that big Tassimo box is for my birthday on July 25th and it's a two part prezzie! Actually, A LOT of the days are two part prezzies. I'm sorry cowgirlmama that I didn't get hubby to snap pictures of my smiles and tears when I opened my box, but believe me they were there! I'm so incredibly grateful and excited for my package, thank you SO much cowgirlmama, as well as Pammie and Slambert for encouraging me to be a part of this train. It's been super special for me so far and I can't wait to share the next month with everyone :D
    I had tears in my eyes reading this. I know your package will be AMAZING! Cowgirlmama sent to me on a previous train and it was ABSOLUTELY beyond any words perfect.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Sooooo did anyone receive anything from me in the mail today in regards to this train?!?!

Oh, and buddy... remember the item in the towel is an open now--but I forgot to label it.
    Jezebel, gwennad, NickiB and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Buddy is there ANYTHING you would want from this promo - need some filler!!!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/358371-...7-28-a-canada/
    Anything! I'm a size sm or xs for most clothes (but prefer med. size pj bottoms to be extra comfy), and shoe size 8.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Last day of school today!!!

Please join me in a summer cocktail ladies and help me celebrate!!!

Lots more time for SC in July and August!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372378116.285585.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  32.6 KB
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    My grandma and grandpa in P.E.I. were Nanny & Poppy too....must be an East Coast thing?
    I think so. Zach and Hailey's Nanny & Poppy are in PEI too

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Last day of school today!!!

Please join me in a summer cocktail ladies and help me celebrate!!!

Lots more time for SC in July and August!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372378116.285585.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  32.6 KB
    I drank all of them. *hiccup* What a party!!!

**dancing by myself**

**sings**
    I coupon and I know it..... clip and clip and clip and clip yeah!!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Mailed my package today,lady at the PO said 4 business days but because monday is a holiday it may take a couple of extra days.PMing tracking number now.
    Jenny happy anniversary! What part of NL are you from? DD always called my mom and dad nanny and poppy!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I know what you are referring to and NO but hopefully tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Sooooo did anyone receive anything from me in the mail today in regards to this train?!?!

Oh, and buddy... remember the item in the towel is an open now--but I forgot to label it.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

OK buddy - attempting your hand made item - not promising anything lol

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Yep! Fait accompli..

So package is mailed... box is all doctored up to hide the Keurig.. don't want someone at CP walking off with my buddy's gift, thinking they were scooping a free Keurig. Lady at the post office complimented me on my packaging.. i picked up some new packing tape while in the US on the weekend. I'm starting to think this packing tape thing wth me is just like accessorizing with shoes and purses, lol.

Will PM you tracking Slammy, just too lazy at the moment... later tonite or tomorrow for sure. Oh and buddy, supposed to be 3 days... so likely mid next week.
    Last edited by NickiB; Thu, Jun 27th, 2013 at 08:25 PM.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

yes

little buddy -your package is now on the move!!

keeping my fingers crossed for both pkgs to be delivered tomorrow -lots of open anytime gifts to keep buddy & little buddy busy until we start opening numbered gifts

Thread Information