User Tag List

Page 251 of 390 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Morning! Hot here today, 38 with humidex or something like that. Yuck. Fingers crossed I get a package or two today

tomorrow is supposed to be hot again. One of Jackson's best friends at daycare has left, he is going to summer camps all summer then will start school in the fall. His mom is trying to arrange for the two kids to get together, which means me too. I'm not a very social, let's chat kind of person... this is hard! I mean I want Jackson to keep in ouch with his little friend, but I don't want to have to make small talk with some woman who is very different from me. The few times we've interacted she is just a little more intellectual than me, ok a lot more. I can do this, for my kid. I'd rather stay home though.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I wish I could eat nothing but celery (raw only) and still get all the nutrients and such lol.....I wish there was a diet that consisted of only 2 foods to eat it would make life so much simpler as I don't mind eating the same thing day after day .....having a wishful morning

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I wish I could eat nothing but celery (raw only) and still get all the nutrients and such lol.....I wish there was a diet that consisted of only 2 foods to eat it would make life so much simpler as I don't mind eating the same thing day after day .....having a wishful morning
    I wish there was a diet that I could eat potato chips and poutine and be skinny!! If we're wishing

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Life with just celery would be boring lol
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I wish there was a diet that I could eat potato chips and poutine and be skinny!! If we're wishing
    +1
    and chocolate
    and mashed potatoes
    and and and
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Life with just celery would be boring lol
    +1
    and chocolate
    and mashed potatoes
    and and and
    well sure if we were wishing for anything but I was trying to wish healthier but super easy.....I think I am going to try it for a few days and see how it goes

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

oh what a lazy day I am having so far...had a capp from 7-11 klepto brought me one this morning and I am still lounging in my p'js on my bed yawning away LOL 8am I really need to go to the passport office.......but don't feel like it ....grrr

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

My mom has done this to me a few times but usually around 6, she will forget what day it is and think I slept in so she will wake me only for me to point it, it is Saturday and not even my Saturday to work. On the upside for me at least as I am more of a morning person than she is I than tell her well since I am up now let's get ready to go out. She tends to be cranky all day and whine because I got her up so early but it is all her own fault she woke me up on a day I didn't need to be up that early.

sigh I had no reason to be up at 5...why Klepto woke me I have no idea ......
    I am bit like you, I am quiet happy to spend time at home, I do enjoy going out but in general I do not have a lot of friends so get together are spaced out. My guy on the other hand knows everyone where he lives and he is not in a small town (I am the one living in a small town). I am kind of excited because it is the complete opposite of what I am used too but always a little scared as it is going to take me out of my comfort zone and have always had people comment on the way I interact with people is "well beyond my years" which is benefit at work but in social settings not always accepted. I used to get in trouble all the time from my friends for the words I used but all of my mom's friend love me and say how I do not act like someone my age. Not to mention I am always a little scared if people will like me.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Morning! Hot here today, 38 with humidex or something like that. Yuck. Fingers crossed I get a package or two today

tomorrow is supposed to be hot again. One of Jackson's best friends at daycare has left, he is going to summer camps all summer then will start school in the fall. His mom is trying to arrange for the two kids to get together, which means me too. I'm not a very social, let's chat kind of person... this is hard! I mean I want Jackson to keep in ouch with his little friend, but I don't want to have to make small talk with some woman who is very different from me. The few times we've interacted she is just a little more intellectual than me, ok a lot more. I can do this, for my kid. I'd rather stay home though.
    I will Send all my celery your way, I cannot stand it yet my mom insists on keeping some in the fridge and it always ends up in the garbage as she rarely eats it.

Oh I agree

Looks like a few of us have a thing for potatoes.

+1
    and chocolate
    and mashed potatoes
    and and and

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I hear ya Jez.. making a simple plan would be soooo much easier. What would be even better is someone to prepare the meals for us.. No guesswork, or "I'm too tired to cook/wash/chop..." If someone else did all the prep, it would be smoooth sailing...

No kidding! I can usually do ok during the day, if anything, I don't eat enough during work hours. Come home, if not too tired, can make a reasonably healthy dinner, but about an hour after supper, I am ready to chew the leg off a horse.. Then out comes the crackers, cookies, popcorn, etc..

Anyone else get like that, any suggestions?
    Jezebel, gwennad, coyote00 and 3 others like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

yup and so I drink a glass of water...eating a crunchy apple or celery helps or watermelon cucumbers cause you get the water and the crunch.....although I never quite wanna chew the leg off a horse

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

[QUOTE=NickiB;5525230]I hear ya Jez.. making a simple plan would be soooo much easier. What would be even better is someone to prepare the meals for us.. No guesswork, or "I'm too tired to cook/wash/chop..." If someone else did all the prep, it would be smoooth sailing...

QUOTE]
    yup I need a diet with only a few food items and exactly how much to eat....keep it simple..no guessing...

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Nicki, I used to be like that, not eat all day and then eat everything in sight in the evenings. This doesn't work for everyone but if I eat my proteins in the mornings, I stay full all day. My normal breakfast is a steak and veggie omelette or chicken and stirfried veggie. ( yes I eat all My meals backwards, but it works for me )
    Keeping hydrated and snacking on some nuts or veggies all day keep me out of the kitchen after supper. Supper time for me is a light meal, soup or maybe a salad.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I will be busy preparing for my daughter's 3rd birthday party this weekend so may not be on much....... I can't believe she is 3 already!!!!!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you snack in the evening or have issues prepping, cook on the weekend! We make meals on Sunday when we have more downtime, portion and freeze. We take one out at night and let it defrost in the fridge during the day, heat & eat. While that one is heating, stick another in the fridge
    ~ ~ ~

Thread Information