User Tag List

Page 258 of 390 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I have been cleaning out the dining room and came across a few items that were supposed to be in my buddys package...oopsies! Looks like you will be getting a part 2 coming your way, buddy!
    I can't wait til day 17 to see how the homemade part of your package held up. *crossing fingers*

I had DH hide my package from Trinimoneysaver - it is just WAY TOO TEMPTING!!!! I am kind of hoping he brought it over to his mothers place because his hiding spots are not all that great.
    DH, Sophie, Elena and I ate most of the macaroons already...LOL! They are AMAZING! Thanks so much!
    Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Does anyone know on average how much it costs to clean out a computer?

My pc is soo slow, up until last month it ran perfect. I tried to do a system restore and it didn't help. I dont let my kids download stuff or add tool bars but lately my computer will freeze, webpages will stop responding I dont know what to do. Help?! I think this is also the reason why now when I try to connect my phone, or camera it wont recognize them anymore

With my old computer I had the windows disk and would just wipe it out but I dont have a windows disk for this one as I got it from my grandpas wife who bought it from walmart

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I'm going to be posting some pictures over the next few days. I apologize for the "pic overload" but is it part of my homemade prezzie to Armygirl. You didn't really think you were the *only* person who received a ribbon... did you?!?!

(I would also like to add that I do have a few extra ribbons and if I forgot anyone- it was not done on purpose and I'm sorry if feelings were hurt. I pulled from memory the "regular riders" - new riders- I'm hoping you will become "regulars" too)

CLB has her ribbon on her coupon binder- she never leaves home without it- she also included a picture of her 2 beautiful daughters showing their support for armygirl.

Slambert has her ribbon on her (fantastic!) purse.

K8's Fate has involved her entire fur family.

And I have my ribbon on my work bag that I use everyday.

MORE PICS WITH MORE SC MEMBERS TO COME!!!
    I have been sitting here since last night trying to come up with a way to properly express how much this touchéd my family and I, there wasn't a dry eye in our house last night. Including them16 yr old. I cannot believe the amazing compassion and caring you ladies constantly show. Mitch last night said that it reminded him that there is such good in this world and that even in the dark there is light. You ladies are so beautiful and wonderful it not hard to have reason to fight when there is such an army behind me. I love you all so much. Leslie you are amazing.

Slam well I hope you know how I feel about you and your family

K8, I know how hard it is to get anything on a cat that made me laugh

CLB you have beautiful girls

Coyote and peachy I can't wait to see yours

all you warm my heart

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Hailey and I have each others pkgs and we have been taunting each other relentlessly
    we have decided to go camping for the week just to survive lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Hailey and I have each others pkgs and we have been taunting each other relentlessly
    we have decided to go camping for the week just to survive lol
    We love you guys too Have a great camping trip!!

These pics are for you, Donnie ran the Mud Hero 6K today, with 16 obsticals He had a blast!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Jackson and I had fun at the splash pad with his little friend and his mom. She is different, but we get along, so I guess we'll be getting the kids together more often. They had fun any way lol. Four hours at the park. I'm hot. But the kiddo is tuckered! Hopefully this means he'll sleep tonight One of their other little daycare friends showed up at the park just before we left. Phew it's hot out there! stopped at Timmies for an iced coffee (and pink lemonade for the kid) on the way home. I could use a nap. but otherwise it was fun.

That mud race does not look like fun lol, so dirty!! Are you going to race next year slambert?

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

And more pics....

Here are Coyote & Peachy behaving(? ?) by the bonfire.

Chesterjes has her ribbon attached to her camo purse.

Julesie_pie(JP=my awesome buddy) and her beautiful daughter showing their support.

More pics to come!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

UMMMMM that would be a big NOPE on the Mud Run Gwenad! I don't like to be dirty!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Another bon fire planned for tonight...gonna see if we can play pin the ribbon on people and send some more pics tee hee

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Yikes! I love my BF too but I'd tell him I'll show my love by cooking them, otherwise, I'm hiding inside...
    The rewards & surprise date nights I get for helping make me do it!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    We love you guys too Have a great camping trip!!

These pics are for you, Donnie ran the Mud Hero 6K today, with 16 obsticals He had a blast!
    thats brilliant tell Donnie congrats

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    UMMMMM that would be a big NOPE on the Mud Run Gwenad! I don't like to be dirty!
    I god I do it in a heartbeat it look awesome, we spent a week in hooches tents made with sticks and our ground sheets it poured the whole time we had no sleep soaked and full of mud the only way I didn't quite and check myself into a holiday in was to convince myself it was awesome lol

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    And more pics....

Here are Coyote & Peachy behaving(? ?) by the bonfire.

Chesterjes has her ribbon attached to her camo purse.

Julesie_pie(JP=my awesome buddy) and her beautiful daughter showing their support.

More pics to come!!
    you are all such beautiful ladies. What amazing friends I have!

chesterjes love the camo purse

JP your daughter is so cute
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Sat, Jul 6th, 2013 at 05:11 PM.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Another bon fire planned for tonight...gonna see if we can play pin the ribbon on people and send some more pics tee hee
    Omgosh I would love to party with you two if I could keep up.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Does anyone know on average how much it costs to clean out a computer?

My pc is soo slow, up until last month it ran perfect. I tried to do a system restore and it didn't help. I dont let my kids download stuff or add tool bars but lately my computer will freeze, webpages will stop responding I dont know what to do. Help?! I think this is also the reason why now when I try to connect my phone, or camera it wont recognize them anymore

With my old computer I had the windows disk and would just wipe it out but I dont have a windows disk for this one as I got it from my grandpas wife who bought it from walmart
    Im having the same problems as you. Keep saying I should take it in to someone but not sure who. I'm worried if I go to the wrong person they will just make things up and I'd have no idea if they were lying or not lol.

Aww love seeing all the support ribbons. If you have 1 or 2 extras I would love them. I'd give the second one to my Mom, she always wears the Breast cancer ribbon and I'm sure she'd put this one right next to it.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Thread Information