User Tag List

Page 256 of 390 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I remember when my reg mailman took his kids to Disney and someone else delivered, it was in winter and he delivered so late he had one of those hard hats with a light so he could see the mailboxes. Ppl were calling the police because they thought it was thieves shining flashlights in through their windows
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I've had a pretty Sh*t day.. Is it bed time yet?
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 2 others like this.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

We got a box from Trent( slambert's son)! OMG Courtnee is so excited! She kept saying "I am so lucky!" I had to tuck the box away so she didn't sit staring at it. Thank you so much slambert's and Trent and Armygirl29 too for my adult pkg!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh my!!! I get busy cleaning my house and all these strong amazing ladies share so much of themselves.

I can strongly sympathize with you on the heartache, hurt, and the trama. I will not bore you with the grizzly details but please know that my heart goes out to you all and I fully understand the risk that you have taken in sharing with us. Dlee, I have to say that I am very thankful that you have taken the hardest step and protected yourself from further hurt and heartache, and I will continue to pray that you will have the strength and support that you need and deserve.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Just got home today...and my DH informs me that I received a package!!! I was hoping it was from my buddy and I was right! Thanks so much Trinimoneysaver...It looks amazing! I opened all the "Open Now" gifts before I even left the front porch. LOL! I will post pics tomorrow...Is it almost July 15th????

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Still no package on my end, still 10 days till start though which is probably better because I'd be to tempted to peek anyway lol
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I'm going to be posting some pictures over the next few days. I apologize for the "pic overload" but is it part of my homemade prezzie to Armygirl. You didn't really think you were the *only* person who received a ribbon... did you?!?!

(I would also like to add that I do have a few extra ribbons and if I forgot anyone- it was not done on purpose and I'm sorry if feelings were hurt. I pulled from memory the "regular riders" - new riders- I'm hoping you will become "regulars" too)

CLB has her ribbon on her coupon binder- she never leaves home without it- she also included a picture of her 2 beautiful daughters showing their support for armygirl.

Slambert has her ribbon on her (fantastic!) purse.

K8's Fate has involved her entire fur family.

And I have my ribbon on my work bag that I use everyday.

MORE PICS WITH MORE SC MEMBERS TO COME!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Sure I will find them and post them up. I actually teared up at the airport after he and his friends went thru the gate. I'm Queen Wimp and hubby saw me and said he will be fine. I am still up waiting to hear from him. Guess wifi is not working at the resort because none of his friends posted anything either (my daughter has some of them on fb). I'm restless. Watching horrible bosses alone as hubby went to bed as he's working tomorrow and Mel with out with her bf. I can't sleep!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    Mmmm, Would you mind sharing your recipes? I love quiche!
    I know you are going to miss your son immensely but he is going to have an amazing time with his friends!
    The memories he is going to have!

I was a wreck when my son went on his school trip to Europe though....so I can relate!
    I am a wimp....

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I have to post on a calendar for my customers when I go on vacation they want to be warned ahead of time. They don't like change. They are so used to me some won't even come into the post office when I am away. lol I have a really small customer based post office and a lot are personally known being that it is a small town. I actually really love my job! I own my own property but I am an employee of Canada Post so it is like I am working at my own place that happens to be a post office with half my stuff and half post office stuff! It is kinda cool. I think so anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    We have post office boxes at the end of our road. My guess is my regular post lady is sick and someone has to do her route.

This happened once before when she went on holidays.

I cry when she goes on holidays LOL
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I would love to support Armygirl with a ribbon if you have an extra!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I'm going to be posting some pictures over the next few days. I apologize for the "pic overload" but is it part of my homemade prezzie to Armygirl. You didn't really think you were the *only* person who received a ribbon... did you?!?!

(I would also like to add that I do have a few extra ribbons and if I forgot anyone- it was not done on purpose and I'm sorry if feelings were hurt. I pulled from memory the "regular riders" - new riders- I'm hoping you will become "regulars" too)

CLB has her ribbon on her coupon binder- she never leaves home without it- she also included a picture of her 2 beautiful daughters showing their support for armygirl.

Slambert has her ribbon on her (fantastic!) purse.

K8's Fate has involved her entire fur family.

And I have my ribbon on my work bag that I use everyday.

MORE PICS WITH MORE SC MEMBERS TO COME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Sure I will find them and post them up. I actually teared up at the airport after he and his friends went thru the gate. I'm Queen Wimp and hubby saw me and said he will be fine. I am still up waiting to hear from him. Guess wifi is not working at the resort because none of his friends posted anything either (my daughter has some of them on fb). I'm restless. Watching horrible bosses alone as hubby went to bed as he's working tomorrow and Mel with out with her bf. I can't sleep!
    Thank you! I know it is hard I wouldn't be settled either until Cody messaged me or posted something on FB and then I would be ok....until the next day! lol
    I know how you feel....he is just having fun and getting settled in. He will message as soon as he gets a chance! Keep me posted! Didn't Pumpkin say too that cell phones didn't work very well at some resorts....maybe that affects the wifi somehow?
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Sat, Jul 6th, 2013 at 12:01 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Yayyy! Glad you got it! Hope the coconut macaroons held up well. I boxed those babies up 3 times in different sized boxes and it couldn't fit so I ended up double wrapping it in foil to cushion them. My husband ate the last one yesterday. LOL!! He took offense that I only made them for you so I had to make more for him. Geez!!

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Just got home today...and my DH informs me that I received a package!!! I was hoping it was from my buddy and I was right! Thanks so much Trinimoneysaver...It looks amazing! I opened all the "Open Now" gifts before I even left the front porch. LOL! I will post pics tomorrow...Is it almost July 15th????

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Oh Armygirl_29 - Matthew took all the items to Cuba with him that you sent him in the pampered ladies train. He even took the razor...and he took the airborne vit c LOL.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Norma, I called Koodo again this morning and they flatly said the phone will not work over there. . He is there with Mel's ipod and his phone to play games. My ipod is for checkout 51 so I made him take hers...LOL. We told him to buy a phone card and call from the hotel or if all else fails just to call us collect.

OMG horrible bosses was soo funny! I was dying of laughter with the scene in the bathroom with the toothbrush! LOL!!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Ahhh haaaa, just came in from bon fire with another neighbor and he didn't receive mail either . I checked my mailbox again at 8:30 nadda.

Might be some upset country folk by tomorrow LOL. On that note, I really hope my post lady is ok and didn't get in an accident because our highway is absolutely jam packed on Fridays.

BTW I have a duo ribbon pic of coyote and peachy bon fire style from tonight LOL.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Name:  060.gif
Views: 173
Size:  121.2 KB

Thread Information