User Tag List

Page 206 of 390 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

A lot of regular riders have a box of stuff we find on clearance sales and awesome coupon buys that we save up and use for our buddies, after a few trains you'll be out shopping and go OMG so and so would love that, LOL

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Little bit of a late post

Jenny - Happy Anniversary

PammieD - Hope you feel better

My wrapping was not the best either, I am sorry buddy. I could not get to our wrapping supplies they are currently in our basement which is mid de cluttering and re organizing/renovating.

Wrapping odd shapes, I just got for it and use a lot of tape, drives some people in my family nuts as they always ask could you not find a box to which I reply they are taking all of the fun out of this.

On another note, so so so happy it is Friday this has been a serious rough week and I am ready to collapse.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Well buddies I lugged that big box in here to get it mailed off on my break this morning. I think I hurt my back It's not big but it sure is heavy! I'm a little scared what it's going to cost to mail lol. I didn't take a pic of the wrapped gifts because they all have names on them so that would be a bit too big of a hint There are a few odds and ends kind of thrown in there, hopefully you like them lol, but if not I'm sure someone will. Also - the parcel is not really from well.ca contrary to what is says I recycled the box lol. And the rain let up just enough to let me get in to work without getting soaked! Which was good because I couldn't figure out how to use the umbreall while carrying the package.

It's Friday! Leaving work at noon to head down to my parent's, my son doesn't know I'm coming early to get him, it will either go well or horribly lol. And phew a long weekend!!!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Well buddies I lugged that big box in here to get it mailed off on my break this morning. I think I hurt my back It's not big but it sure is heavy! I'm a little scared what it's going to cost to mail lol. I didn't take a pic of the wrapped gifts because they all have names on them so that would be a bit too big of a hint There are a few odds and ends kind of thrown in there, hopefully you like them lol, but if not I'm sure someone will. Also - the parcel is not really from well.ca contrary to what is says I recycled the box lol. And the rain let up just enough to let me get in to work without getting soaked! Which was good because I couldn't figure out how to use the umbreall while carrying the package.

It's Friday! Leaving work at noon to head down to my parent's, my son doesn't know I'm coming early to get him, it will either go well or horribly lol. And phew a long weekend!!!!!
    Good luck! We are heading up to the cottage (aka land of dial up) tonight, so probably won't be posting this weekend. Back Monday!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Wow fancy looking wrapping compared to mine! I need a few of you a little closer for wrapping assistance at Christmas. I'll have to step that part up next time! Well today is grading day and moving day. An old friend's mother passed away this week so I also am attending a funeral. Can you say DIZZY? OMG can't wait for tomorrow already. PS Lots of "Nanny and Poppy" in Cape Breton so maybe it is an East Coast thing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Today I am taking the dog for a haircut and while she gets pampered, I am going grocery shopping! Getting all my CO51 deals and groceries. I can't believe how much money I have said using it, over $100 in like 2 1/2 months! Amazing! Have a great day ladies! Can't wait for my package!
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Package Mailed! 6.8kg, so not as much as I thought, phew! A few items are small buddy but they are good, good things come in small packages right? July 3rd for the est delivery date. So you'll only have 12 days to wait to start opening

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

So, of course the queen of procrastination has waited 'til the last minute and now has to find a bigger box! I had everything in there all nice and neatly (well somewhat neatly - who am I kidding?) but I forgot that the "homemade" gift still had to be packed in...ugh! Speaking of this homemade gift...it's still not dry so I guess I will be trying to dry it with the blow dryer in a few minutes. I hope it makes the journey intact...although if it doesn't I can be all like "Wow, too bad it fell apart 'cause it really WAS nice" lol. Needless to day, it didn't quite turn out like it did in my head. It never does. lol
    Jezebel, cmontario, NickiB and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

today is not a good day already - my car is currently sitting in the middle of a main street awaiting a tow! was running fine and then all of a sudden at the red light it made a super loud squealing noise and stopped running - I then had to wait for the bus which I was late for

so coyote don't think I am coming over tonight

will have to walk with my kids to the PO after work which sucks - WHY TODAY!!!
    Jezebel, mimzy71 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    what is a bufferbox ?
    They sign for your packages then they have locked boxes in the GTA train stations, Sobeys and 7-Elevens. They email you a unique PIN when the parcel arrives in the box and you can pick it up there rather than trying to get to the PO. Since I take the train home from work, it is great for me as I just grab my packages there (and I have CP issues so cutting the local PO out of my mail helps)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I had no plan just wrapped and then numbered them after feeling to try and remember which item was which.....
    I did have a plan, but then wrapped stuff and because I decided to put the extras in with each day, couldn't work out what was what from shapes, I did completely mean to make 16 an earlier # but forgot when numbering them
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh my..... do you need me to do anything? I can take your parcel in for you if you want or meet you after work and gve you a lift home. Just text me ok cause I need to go out in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    today is not a good day already - my car is currently sitting in the middle of a main street awaiting a tow! was running fine and then all of a sudden at the red light it made a super loud squealing noise and stopped running - I then had to wait for the bus which I was late for

so coyote don't think I am coming over tonight

will have to walk with my kids to the PO after work which sucks - WHY TODAY!!!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Ok, my homemade gift is very very sad..... I might have to opt for something really really simple cause I need to get this puppy out LOL. So buddy if my homemade portion is somewhat undesirable I am sorry

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

another hint

Buddy(ies) I have posted at least 20 more times then you have

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

woo hoo!!

big & little buddy your packages are out for delivery!!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

maybe to the PO will message you once I get home should be around 6

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Oh my..... do you need me to do anything? I can take your parcel in for you if you want or meet you after work and gve you a lift home. Just text me ok cause I need to go out in a bit.

Thread Information