User Tag List

Page 282 of 390 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I think this is fitting sometimes we worry too much about what other people think of us to realize that the thing that really matters most is how we feel
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh Michelle!!!!!! Congratulations, I can't wait to see pictures.... :D
    Now I can finish one of my other projects for you and ship it off.

I am sitting here absolutely giddy with excitement for you and your little bundle of joy.

Hope everyone has a great day and remember......
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373557234.606608.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  46.8 KB

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

so there I was in the middle of The Package Tour - Boys II Men, 98 degrees, and New Kids on the Block coming together for one glorious night. I was actually not in the mood for the concert at all but after Boys II Men came out and did amazing, I was in full swing of remembering the 90s. 98 degrees did not age super well but were still very entertaining.

then intermission and I was sitting there with my girl friend who also happens to be friends with my ex (they became friends once we started dating) and she begins to tell me "you need to really think about what you did so you don't make the same mistakes" and "you need to recognize that you hurt people, not just the guy but other people around him because you weren't honest with yourself", etc etc.

I burst into tears and went to the washroom missing the first few songs of New Kids on the Block.

ugh. it was so frustrating and upsetting.

I returned to my seat and enjoyed the rest of the night...but ugh...

thankfully NKOTB came out in full swing with their "Step by Step, ooooh baby!!!" hahahaha.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

you totally read my mind Jenny!!

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I think this is fitting sometimes we worry too much about what other people think of us to realize that the thing that really matters most is how we feel

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

so sorry to hear that Dlee....she shouldnt have made those comments especially at a concert.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Today is my beautiful daughter Olivia's 3rd birthday. Here is a pick of the present from missidj's boys. Couldn't get her to smile during the pic of course but she LOVES it. tyvm
    Name:  003.JPG
Views: 227
Size:  44.3 KB

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    so there I was in the middle of The Package Tour - Boys II Men, 98 degrees, and New Kids on the Block coming together for one glorious night. I was actually not in the mood for the concert at all but after Boys II Men came out and did amazing, I was in full swing of remembering the 90s. 98 degrees did not age super well but were still very entertaining.

then intermission and I was sitting there with my girl friend who also happens to be friends with my ex (they became friends once we started dating) and she begins to tell me "you need to really think about what you did so you don't make the same mistakes" and "you need to recognize that you hurt people, not just the guy but other people around him because you weren't honest with yourself", etc etc.

I burst into tears and went to the washroom missing the first few songs of New Kids on the Block.

thankfully NKOTB came out in full swing with their "Step by Step, ooooh baby!!!" hahahaha.
    *hugs*

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Congrats MeShell!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

OMG...look at the mess behind her lol....DS just got his keys a week ago to his own apartment in the same building and is taking his sweet time moving everything over lol so it looks like I'm a hoarder lol
    NickiB, mimzy71, coyote00 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Congrats MeShell...can't wait to see pics

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    so sorry to hear that Dlee....she shouldnt have made those comments especially at a concert.
    it's ok...it's probably my own fault for talking to her after hearing songs about "on bended knee", "I do cherish you", "invisible man"

hahahah.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Sorry to hear what your "friend" said, but you rock for not letting it ruin the concert!!! Try not to let it get to you, shes likely only hearing his side of the story because he's the one being immature running around talking about you, when your obviously far to classy and awesome to waste your time talking about him!
    slambert, coyote00, dlee and 4 others like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Today is my beautiful daughter Olivia's 3rd birthday. Here is a pick of the present from missidj's boys. Couldn't get her to smile during the pic of course but she LOVES it. tyvm
    Name:  003.JPG
Views: 227
Size:  44.3 KB
    adorable i see she loves the swimsuit too lol
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Glad you enjoyed the concert, at least most of it

So not appropriate to make comments like that, especially at a concert. And no, you don't need to think about what you did and how it affects anyone else! It's about you. So you should stay with some idiot (and from what you have said about his comments I think that fits) because some third party might be upset about it? Seriously!?? Yes sure, consider what happens so you don't end up with a guy like that again, you'll make a better choice next time and find your right choice. It's your decision, for your reasons, and you don't need to explain yourself to her.
    NickiB, coyote00, dlee and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

We had to retreive DS and friends a few weekends ago from camping because there was something wrong with his truck. To make a long story short, we dropped it off at the garage we had the ball joints installed in last ear because the wheel was apparently locking up when he made sharp turns.

I just received a call from the mechanic saying the truck was in 4 wheel drive!!!

I am sure he didn't believe that it wasn't my vehichle rofl

FACE PALM!!!!!

Ok, going to meet my lovely hubby for lunch today. Over and out till later.

Thread Information