User Tag List

Page 292 of 390 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Good afternoon!

This weekend my nephew is getting married so we are heading to Rocky Mountain House for the weekend.

Pammie your daughter is adorable!!!

I don't garden....things die on me too!

Meshell your son is also adorable! Congratulations he is beautiful!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

awww I LOVE babies!!!!!

Super sweet little ones PammieD and MeShell!!!

.......I miss having a little one to snuggle!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I really liked Defiance and am glad it's been renewed, always happens to me that I finally find a good show and it gets cancelled after one season! Warehouse 13 is kind of cool, but there is only the season finale then next season will only be 6 episodes, I'm glad they will wrap things up though. I like sci fi/fantasy types shows, which always seem to get cancelled!
    l hate when shows I like get cancelled and some stupid ones stay on the air forever. I really liked 666 Park Ave and it got canned also Primeval was good.

Pammie, Alexa is ADORABLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    However, come harvest time, I sent the BF to the middle of the garden, will have to see if I still have the photo, but toward end of season harvest I was about to wade into the middle of the tomatoes, and luckily noticed beforehand. The BIGGEST spider EVER! I literally was jumping up and down shivering and screaming, I hate bugs, spiders being only second to house centipedes, but this guy took up some real estate. My co-worker said it sounded like a garden spider, googled it, and pretty close. Grey and white speckled and hairy.. kinda the same shape as the black widow with two part body. Yikes... can you tell I'm still freaked out about it now??? Ick.
    EEEEKKKKK! I've seen a few spiders in the back yard that look way too big for my liking. I'm still scarred for life over having one of the big ones on my pillow. I had just lay down and was ready to turn off my light when something caught my eye. I turn slightly and there was a huge spider right next to my head!!!!!!!! I jumped up so fast lol. So disturbing.

Aww MeShell, he's so precious.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Hey all.. just letting you know I appreciate all the reps you girls give out.. noticed I had like 73 notifications, and a bunch were reps. I'm not ignoring anyone, I just don't know how to use or acknowledge those! Just wanted everyone to know I see them, and I you for it!

Well, everyone here is going to think I'm a bit of an airhead, but I'll go ahead and admit this anyway. It wasn't until a few months ago that I discovered that I even HAD notifications! I, all of a sudden looked up and noticed that I had 2400 of them. So I read them (took me a couple of days, but I got through them all). So, if anyone ever thought I was ignoring you in the past---I wasn't, I was just in my own little world where notifications just didn't exist. But, they do now and I try to give reps whenever I got the chance

Oh! And congrats, MeShell! Your little boy is an absolute sweetheart!!!
    Last edited by nat77; Fri, Jul 12th, 2013 at 03:59 PM.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Well, everyone here is going to think I'm a bit of an airhead, but I'll go ahead and admit this anyway. It wasn't until a few months ago that I discovered that I even HAD notifications! I, all of a sudden looked up and noticed that I had 2400 of them. So I read them (took me a couple of days, but I got through them all). So, if anyone ever thought I was ignoring you in the past---I wasn't, I was just in my own little world where notifications just didn't exist. But, they do now and I try to give reps whenever I got the chance

Oh! And congrats, MeShell! Your little boy is an absolute sweetheart!!!
    I'm a bit of an airhead too then, cause I had no idea about notifications either and to be honest I have no clue what reps are and how they are done???
    coyote00, dlee, chesterjes and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Oh Nat thank you so much... not that I'm making fun of you.. but I feel much better knowing I'm not the only one that can be a little light in the head sometimes...

And to think, people trust me to make their travel arrangements half way around the world..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Lots of notes to read up on...

Congrats Meshell, he is sooo cute!

Also thank you leaders of this package train for completing a package for a passanger that didn't.

Not really interested in flowers or such, but the pics look nice.

A little fustrated tonight, work only approved 5 weeks off and today is my last day. I have reapplied for 2 more months and my caseworker stated I could call today to confirm and she didn't answer. She is done work at 4:30pm EST. I am so fustrated. Until I know, I will be unpaid from now on. BOO! Anyways, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

I just wish people wouldn't make promises that they don't keep. It is beyond annoying! I just hope this doesn't spoil my weekend.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Dear Armygirl,

I can't even express how mortified I was to read how your employers are treating you and your family. That is all I will say about them as to waste my words on individuals that have no empathy or a loving bone in their bodies.....$#%^#.

Stay strong and never give up the fight. Your attitude is at least half the battle. I love you and am sending much positive energy your way.

mmmwwwhaaa My darling Coyote love you!

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Army girl- I am astonished at the lack of empathy you have had to deal with . Keep fighting, keep your head up and let us know if you need anything at all- we are here to help with anything and everything!
    Thanks sweetie, having your sweet girls and you to shop for was an amazing destraction ( thanks slammy for talking me into it)

Quote Originally Posted by mimzy71 View Post
    Thanks. DD and I had a lot of fun putting the packages together. Stinks that someone would take advantage like that. Will certainly not deter me from participating again and so glad that no one was left without a package to open. Thanks to everyone who was on the ball to look after replacing a missing package so quickly. You all are great!
    You are a Classy lady Hun I bet your pkg was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I'm picking up my son tomorrow morning and then helping a new consultant on my Epicure team with her business launch party and I think Sunday will be nothing but relaxing with the boys, maybe head to a beach with the dogs and chill What about you?
    Sounds like a wonderful plan.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    This wknd we're going to try out our bikes and Alexa's new trailer. Don drove to get my old bike from my parents, and my dad's for himself (my dad's a runner but injured himself a few years ago, bought a fantastic bike and used it for one summer... works for us! ). So bexause of the type of suspension on my bike, Don said that the trailer wouldnt miunt on to mine. So I needed a new one. So, we got me a new bike. Get home, he mounts the trailer, and I comment on how it really would have worked on my old bike.

Now, I have two bikes. I'm totalky fine with it because I have one for when I'm riding with her and one for when I'm without, but not exactly the most cost effective way to do it all...

Here's a pic of Alexa in her new helmet. Hilarious. And yah, I already wrote in my "bad mom journal" for letting her sit in the front of the cart.

Attachment 185292
    Hailey wants you to send her to us lol.

For you Armygirl
    Pugs are wonderful!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

MeShell your little guy is so precious, little boys are the best. I want a ton of grandsons!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Lots of notes to read up on...

Congrats Meshell, he is sooo cute!

Also thank you leaders of this package train for completing a package for a passanger that didn't.

Not really interested in flowers or such, but the pics look nice.

A little fustrated tonight, work only approved 5 weeks off and today is my last day. I have reapplied for 2 more months and my caseworker stated I could call today to confirm and she didn't answer. She is done work at 4:30pm EST. I am so fustrated. Until I know, I will be unpaid from now on. BOO! Anyways, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

I just wish people wouldn't make promises that they don't keep. It is beyond annoying! I just hope this doesn't spoil my weekend.
    did i miss the baby pic i'm looking and cannot find it anywhere?????????????
    coyote00, dlee and chesterjes like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    did i miss the baby pic i'm looking and cannot find it anywhere?????????????
    Hi Anna Michele, Here it is!

Page 291 Post 4362

Hope that you are having a wonderful day!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Here he is Anna Michele!

Meshell's beautiful baby boy!! She contacted me on FB and wants to let you all know that she's seen your comments and well wishes and she thanks you all for them They are doing great but a little tired.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Just got my mail today and found this in an envie from NickiB! Thanks so much for thinking of me So very sweet of you.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Set up my presents and my dog wanted to investigate. She's really good with this kind of stuff. Even if it's something for her, she won't try to get into it at all.

Found this with no number so I think its an open me now gift!! Epicure 3 Onion dip mix!! Thank you Becky.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

omg what a angel! you are one lucky lady makes me want another one, yes I know I'm crazy but they just make everything worth it don't they
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 292 of 390 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast

Thread Information