User Tag List

Page 294 of 390 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Oh, and my weekend consists of working on my Additional Qualification Religion course (reading, posting, responding, writing papers)

I'm so great a procrastinating that I'm even willing to do housework to avoid the course. My house is spotless!
    I just really need to focus and get it done. Such bad work habits for a teacher lol!
    It's not your fault! "School's out for summer! " the song even says so...and songs don't lie!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Hubby and I have zero plans for babies. I would not like the role of "mother". I rock the role of Auntie though

We love our fur babies and think our little family is perfect <3

We are planning our next Cuba trip..... (not even close... but its all I got ladies)
    I was watchig a show the other night and one of the characters had just found out her sister was pregnant. She went to the store and the fjrst thing she picked up was a tshirt that said "hot aunt" or "sexy aunt" or something lol. Obviously I thought of you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Pumpkin you could always plan a trip to TO in August

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Hubby and I have zero plans for babies. I would not like the role of "mother". I rock the role of Auntie though

We love our fur babies and think our little family is perfect <3

We are planning our next Cuba trip..... (not even close... but its all I got ladies)
    You are an awesome Auntie!

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    It's not your fault! "School's out for summer! " the song even says so...and songs don't lie!
    lol
    You're right, songs never lie. I still believe I'm a little teapot, short and stout. hehe

Okay...stop procrastinating, Katherine (speaking to myself using my full name = I mean business/I've gone crazy )! Get back to work!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Another busy day here, my big girlie bear turned 10 today, so we had a busy day, shopping, visiting family, went to the beach, out for lunch and dinner and then to my brothers house to visit her favorite cousins! I'm tired, I'm getting old lol!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Another busy day here, my big girlie bear turned 10 today, so we had a busy day, shopping, visiting family, went to the beach, out for lunch and dinner and then to my brothers house to visit her favorite cousins! I'm tired, I'm getting old lol!!
    She's adorable, Jenny.

I think I made a bad decision today. I got a haircut. I was loving the new haircut that Michelle Williams has with the whole asymmetrical thing. I feel a little lopsided.

Found some amazing deals today though!!! Target had a further 70% off summer stuff. I got a TON of toys, awesome beach towels, arts and craft stuff. Got to the till the first time round and as I was leaving, I asked the cashier if the 70% off applied to the outdoor furniture as well. I was pretty sure it didn't. She called the supervisor and he said, "Yes". I got what were 280.00 patio sets(4 chairs, table, umbrella in each set) for 42.00 each. I bought two. I got a 140.00 patio bench for 27.00 and a new fire bowl for 18.00!
    Last edited by Jody22002; Fri, Jul 12th, 2013 at 11:38 PM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am going to my moms so roomie can help a friend fix my moms basement (it flooded ) so restoration company said it is dry and good to go...I will more than likely clean her garage...I may toss some stuff since she won't be there to see what I am tossing

This week has been very stressful...between SC issues and my own personal life issues....somedays it takes all I have to continue on to the next day and not just walk away from my own life...all first world problems .....

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Meshell's beautiful baby boy!! She contacted me on FB and wants to let you all know that she's seen your comments and well wishes and she thanks you all for them They are doing great but a little tired.

Omg Gorgeous baby!!! This seriously makes me want to have another one!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Xoxo Jezebel... Aren't we lucky that we mostly have only first world problems. I try to instill this in dh when shiz is happening, but stresses about everything.
    1/2 way through the shift, all is quiet in the rubber factory... Read a magazine called Mother Earth News, it was neato.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    She's adorable, Jenny.

I think I made a bad decision today. I got a haircut. I was loving the new haircut that Michelle Williams has with the whole asymmetrical thing. I feel a little lopsided.

Found some amazing deals today though!!! Target had a further 70% off summer stuff. I got a TON of toys, awesome beach towels, arts and craft stuff. Got to the till the first time round and as I was leaving, I asked the cashier if the 70% off applied to the outdoor furniture as well. I was pretty sure it didn't. She called the supervisor and he said, "Yes". I got what were 280.00 patio sets(4 chairs, table, umbrella in each set) for 42.00 each. I bought two. I got a 140.00 patio bench for 27.00 and a new fire bowl for 18.00!
    Thank you, and Holy Toledo what an awesome deal you for on the patio furniture! Jaw dropping deals!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jody22002 View Post
    she's adorable, jenny.

I think i made a bad decision today. I got a haircut. I was loving the new haircut that michelle williams has with the whole asymmetrical thing. I feel a little lopsided.

Found some amazing deals today though!!! Target had a further 70% off summer stuff. I got a ton of toys, awesome beach towels, arts and craft stuff. Got to the till the first time round and as i was leaving, i asked the cashier if the 70% off applied to the outdoor furniture as well. I was pretty sure it didn't. She called the supervisor and he said, "yes". I got what were 280.00 patio sets(4 chairs, table, umbrella in each set) for 42.00 each. I bought two. I got a 140.00 patio bench for 27.00 and a new fire bowl for 18.00!
    start the car!!!!!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Jenny - she's gorgeous! !

Jody - that's amazing! Makes me wanna go to Target today! Start the car is right!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    What an adorable little boy

I really want a baby (like now) and I'm hearing tick tock, tick tock really loud at 34. My new doctor even told me that I better get working on it...no pressure, eh?! DBF though still thinks he's in his early twenties (he's 35). This is the summer of our future together (engaged, etc) or I think I need to move on to someone willing to settle down and have a family.

Seeing that pic just makes me want to hold him He's so cute.
    I hope you're resting and feeling well MeShell.
    I can totally relate to the biological clock ticking (I'm in my early 30's).....it's making me nuts. We have 2 and obviously adore them, but our family is not complete. Luckily DH's biological clock is also on the countdown, so we are on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Been trying for a baby for 3 years, I am almost 30. People keep on tellin me I am still so young, some people don't seem to understand that for some people it takes forever to become pregnant. I saw a tarrot reader that said I would have twin boys by 33, we'll see.
    Sending you hugs - I know how stressful that can be. We've been trying for a long time for #3, and unfortunately unlike #2 it is taking forever. We've recently taken the let's not think about it approach.....hopefully stressing about it less will make it happen sooner rather than later

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Jenny you have a beautiful daughter!

Awesome deals Jody!! hmmmmm might have to sneak out tomorrow and see what patio deals I can find. I'd love to replace the furniture.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sat, Jul 13th, 2013 at 07:25 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Thanks guys! I just found out why I didn't get a call or reach her. She states she didn't get my paperwork (b###s###!) So I had to resend. People these days! Anyways, going garage saling and 20x the points this morning and then a 5pm wedding for a family friend!

Page 294 of 390 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 ... LastLast

Thread Information