User Tag List

Page 323 of 390 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Day 4, my buddy Nat77 brought me another item off my WL! >> Big ice tray with lid!
    Great to use to keep us all cool.. mmm cold drinks

Thanks a ton!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

On day 4 I received Wilton color gels!! EXCITED about these!! In 2 of my favorite colors!!!! Thank you so much DLee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Attachment 186201

Omg omg omg!!!!! The timing of this gift is perfect.... I have completely repainted our house and am in the process of reorganizing and a little redecorating. I am sitting here drinking timmies coffee from my new cup, eating turtles while I read my new book and already planning a list of things to do and buy

Fallen, you have been spoiling me and I just want to say "Thank You". I love all my gifts and can't wait to see what else is in the box

mmmmmhmm I LOVE TURTLES. lol anyone else have that commercial go through their head or am I just crazy

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post

Soon to go hunting for day 4's prezzie

Awesome gifts everyone
    lol ah wiener dogs the arch enemy of the pugs. My pugs love everyone and ever animal except when they meet a dauchun I don't know what it is and the feeling is mutual.

I hope you are feeling better today coyote my friend, this is to make you smile.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Hi Everyone! Wow.. crazy morning already, I'm just now finally logging in to SC.

Day 4 my wonderful buddy Bluz brought me a box of canning rings/lids, with an extra pack of lids, and a can of adobe chilis. Yay! My BFF and I are making Italian sauce tomorrow, so those supplies will come in super handy! (Now if I can handle the heat in the kitchen might be a different story.. will have to post a picture when done, lovely jars of sauce, and two melted blondes...)

Thanks Blu!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Feeling better today all tyvm...love my chiropractor lol
    On Day 4:
    CLB gave to me three beautiful Tea towels (I can give some old ones to DS now lol), a homemade washcloth...I LOVE using these...and downy unstoppables....so addicted to them as I work in a kitchen and hate the grease smell on my clothes ....tytytyty muah!
    Name:  002.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  60.3 KB
    Missidjs boys gave to Olivia Breck Kids hair detangler...and boy does she need it how do they get so many tangles everyday?? lol and some of the cutest hair clips and elastics ive seen she was sooooo excited that she wanted to take them to daycare with her lol
    Name:  003.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  113.6 KB

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Do you think anyone would notice if I had a little nap at work? I am so super tired! I think I've caught whatever bug it is the kiddo has, he's been coughing up a storm after his Sunday exhaustion, guess it took longer to hit me. If I didn't have a meeting this afternoon I'd be going home.

Lovely pics and gifts ladies! Keep posting, it's helping keep me awake Can't wait until tomorrow... my buddy is going to like her gift it's small but super lol. Everyday I can't wait for the next gifts, which is making July go a little too fast! But since my holidays are at the end of the month I guess that's ok. Hopefully the two weeks I'm off go at a nice leasurely pace.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mimzy71 View Post
    Day 2 For Me- 2 Crossword Puzzle books! For DD-Bandaids and Rain Poncho
    Day 3 For Me-Paddle Hairbrush For DD-Umbrella
    Never thought to put puzzle books on my WL but very glad to get them.
    DD always looking for bandaids and outdoor stuff she's already trying to claim the hairbrush too! Thanks cmontario! PS Big Supernatural fan
    glad you like them
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Afternoon ladies

oh I wish this heat would go away I've taken so many quick showers (of course a big one too lol)
    our bedrooms are so hot we can't put a/c in the windows. we have 2 fans in each room but it doesn't seem to help.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    Afternoon ladies

oh I wish this heat would go away I've taken so many quick showers (of course a big one too lol)
    our bedrooms are so hot we can't put a/c in the windows. we have 2 fans in each room but it doesn't seem to help.
    It is very hot! Supposed to "break" on the weekend, but that's still a ways away. Why no a/c in the windows? My last place had casement windows so I had to take the window off and get a vertical one to fit. Before that the place I was they weren't allowed, so I had a portable one because you can't really tell it's there from the outside. I can't imagine no a/c at all! fans just are not enough in this weather we've been having.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Day 4:

Melissa sent me
    sense & spray refill (my wishlish item) yay
    and 2 open me now gifts (not sure how I missed these LOL

Nivea & Hawaiian Tropic samples (many thanks)

and a gift for hubby but he works nights so he is asleep now I will update with pic

For DS from Missidj really nice pants (he is so happy and excited and thanks you for his gifts)
    will post pic later today

thank you so much ladies for the gifts

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    It is very hot! Supposed to "break" on the weekend, but that's still a ways away. Why no a/c in the windows? My last place had casement windows so I had to take the window off and get a vertical one to fit. Before that the place I was they weren't allowed, so I had a portable one because you can't really tell it's there from the outside. I can't imagine no a/c at all! fans just are not enough in this weather we've been having.
    oh I hope it breaks soon only working 1 day this weekend glad I booked sat & sun for vac days lol
    what type of portable one do you have, please? we may need to get one asap both DS & I hardly slept last night

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

we have a/c in the living room but they wont' allow them in the bedrooms I forget the reason why they gave everyone a few years ago our windows are really high

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    oh I hope it breaks soon only working 1 day this weekend glad I booked sat & sun for vac days lol
    what type of portable one do you have, please? we may need to get one asap both DS & I hardly slept last night
    Mine was really old, I got it 12 years ago or so? If I was getting one I would look for one with no water resevoir, I had to empty mine when it filled up which was a pain. They do cost more than a normal window one, but you can move them from room to room (thus the portable part) or leave them in place. I also liked that I could use it in the patio door at my last place, since there were no windows on the main floor except that, not while we were away since you can't lock the door but it was a life saver when it got really hot. I believe I got it at FutureShop but again, it was 12 years or more ago. And yes, it worked for that long!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Day 3 prezzie: Red oven mitts Day 4 prezzie: Samples and Old Spice Deodorant! Thanks Couponsrule!

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  68.4 KB

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Mine was really old, I got it 12 years ago or so? If I was getting one I would look for one with no water resevoir, I had to empty mine when it filled up which was a pain. They do cost more than a normal window one, but you can move them from room to room (thus the portable part) or leave them in place. I also liked that I could use it in the patio door at my last place, since there were no windows on the main floor except that, not while we were away since you can't lock the door but it was a life saver when it got really hot. I believe I got it at FutureShop but again, it was 12 years or more ago. And yes, it worked for that long!
    thank you wow 12+ years thats great
    we were meant to get one last year but we needed to get the car repairs done
    lol
    Last edited by cmontario; Thu, Jul 18th, 2013 at 01:02 PM.
    Jezebel, gwennad, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Page 323 of 390 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast

Thread Information