User Tag List

Page 331 of 390 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. MIL is arriving today for a visit....

Anyways, Day 4, I received huggies baby wipes and nighttime J&J baby wash (our fav!). Day 5, I received another cadbury chocolate bar mmmm, toddler toothpaste for Jackson, and a super cool pirate hooded towel for Jackson!!! Awesome! We love everything you sent us so far cowgirlmama, thank you so much :D

Name:  IMG_0241.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  51.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_0243.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  43.0 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

That towel is awesome!!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I'm waiting to get the sequels to Enclave as well. I know Outpost is already out, which I'll place an order for soon... but Horde isn't out til October, I think.
    Here are some others in case you haven't ready them yet and that are worthy of reading..

- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones series (I think 7-8 books in total) by Cassandra Clare
    - The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
    - Divergent series (Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant)
    - Everlost series (Everlost, Everwind, Everfound) by Neal Shusterman
    - Unwind series (Unwind, Unwholly, & Unsouled) by Neal Shusterman and is my fav. dystopian author thus far
    - Birthmarked series (Birthmarked, Prized, & Promised) by Caragh O'Brien
    - Matched series (Matched, Reached, & Crossed) by Ally Condie

and these ones are on my radar and I'm planning to read...

- Legend & Prodigy by Marie Lu
    - The Giver series
    - Life As We Knew It
    - Downsiders by Neal Shusterman
    - The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
    - Outpost & Horde by Ann Aguirre
    - The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
    ... just to name a few
    Putting most of these on my to read list! I downloaded the sample chapters of The 5th Wave and I can't wait to continue it.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I ask my dad for any that get mentioned along the way lol, so some I've read and some I keep asking for
    I just read World War Z which was creepy and made me worry what would happen if there was a disaster, which I am totally not prepared for in any way. Not just talking Zombies lol, but in general.
    I love zombie books/movies but for some reason I couldn't get into World War Z. Maybe I'll have to try again.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

So. Hot.

Was it the oatmeal vanilla baby wash someone was taljing about on one of these trains in the past? I remember a convo about this (maybe xmas advent? ). Anyway, I've started seeign J&J oatmeal vanilla bo more tears marketed as "new" recently. Tought I'd mention it. Can't remember who was hunting....

So. Hot.

Alexa's 9 month appt was this morning. She hasn't grown in the last 3 months lol. Seriously. 1 lb and 1 cm in 3+ months. She's pretty much been this size since 4 months...which is still tall for her age. 90th percentile for height. 50th for weight.

So....today my fabulous buddy got me a book in the perfect size to stick in my carry on for my upcoming trip! I didn't know that you could get actual books this size! I thought it was just little novelty books! Anywho, this was on my WL (again! ) and I'm so looking forward to reading this next? I need a laugh and I love this lady

K....tapatalk isnt cooporating w the pic right now. But it's Ellen's book....just wee sized! Lol

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Couldn't resist since I am listening to my country cd.....

Name:  weekend-graphics-31.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  23.7 KB
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

My Day 5 prezzie from Cherie was a Vanilla Bubble Bath from Avon!!! My very favourite! I'm not sure if I actually even put the specific type/brand on my wishlist----or if Cherie just read my mind or what, but AWESOME!!!!! Thanks so much, Cherie!!

Name:  M3880007.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  23.6 KB

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I ask my dad for any that get mentioned along the way lol, so some I've read and some I keep asking for
    I just read World War Z which was creepy and made me worry what would happen if there was a disaster, which I am totally not prepared for in any way. Not just talking Zombies lol, but in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    That movie makes me so mad, I LOVE me some Brad Pitt but don't do scary movies....what business does he have being in a movie that I can't watch!!! LOL
    lol, it does seem like an odd roll for him. I haven't seen the movie, may watch if it comes on TMN someday. The book is interesting in a lot of ways, I'm not sure how they turned it into a movie though, it's a bunch of little stories from around the world showing the downfall and rebuilding. So I don't get how they turn it into a movie.

I loved the book World War Z awesome book also loved his first book the zombie Apocalypsis survival guide. The movie mad me very angry the only thing it had in common with the book was the name.

Dont worry Gwen Ill come rescue you I am the proud owner of this I got it for my boys at Christmas mind you I only paid $180

http://www.gerbergear.com/Apocalypse...-Kit_30-000601

this piece is mine

http://www.gerbergear.com/Apocalypse...rang_31-002289
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Fri, Jul 19th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Lovely storm going on here, power flickered, kiddo is upset because his movie turned off, has to restart, and we have to watch all the warnings again. I'm annoyed I have to reset clocks... sigh. Hope it doesn't go out again! knock wood. Is it bedtime yet?

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I loved the book World War Z awesome book also loved his first book the zombie Apocalypsis survival guide. The movie mad me very angry the only thing it had in common with the book was the name.

Dont worry Gwen Ill come rescue you I am the proud owner of this I got it for my boys at Christmas mind you I only paid $180

this piece is mine

That is so cool! and a little scary lol.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post

this piece is mine

That is way cool! Oh my sons would love that, the first one! My oldest is an avid hunter he even got his girlfriend into hunting she just bought herself her first rifle and they are so proud. My son has his restricted and unrestricted license. I just don't watch unless he asks me to of course, lol! I am just proud when he brings home or shows us the game!
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Fri, Jul 19th, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Hubby duck taped my computer for me so the lid will stay up! God love Duck tape.
    It's relatively cool here today - 21c and breezy. Tomorrow it is supposed to go into the 40's with humidity. We are headed to Tatamagouche all day for a Tattoo (colaborative show of bands, acts, singers etc.) We have our first rehearsal at 10am and likely won't be home til midnight. Long day..... going to be a hot day............. ugh.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

oh, and I am ready for bed too Heather... that is all.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Ugh, I went to Superstore, picked up a few things for the cake and also needed to get Ricotta cheese. I go to the fast check out and there wasn't a line up so as I'm still putting my items down, the cashier is ringing them up. Of course as I'm waiting for the bus I notice on my receipt that the Ricotta came up at $4.97! instead of $3. So mad. I couldn't go back because I only had 10 more minutes on my bus transfer.

And that is my rant for the day!
    chesterjes likes this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    So. Hot.

Was it the oatmeal vanilla baby wash someone was taljing about on one of these trains in the past? I remember a convo about this (maybe xmas advent? ). Anyway, I've started seeign J&J oatmeal vanilla bo more tears marketed as "new" recently. Tought I'd mention it. Can't remember who was hunting....

So. Hot.

Alexa's 9 month appt was this morning. She hasn't grown in the last 3 months lol. Seriously. 1 lb and 1 cm in 3+ months. She's pretty much been this size since 4 months...which is still tall for her age. 90th percentile for height. 50th for weight.

So....today my fabulous buddy got me a book in the perfect size to stick in my carry on for my upcoming trip! I didn't know that you could get actual books this size! I thought it was just little novelty books! Anywho, this was on my WL (again! ) and I'm so looking forward to reading this next? I need a laugh and I love this lady

K....tapatalk isnt cooporating w the pic right now. But it's Ellen's book....just wee sized! Lol
    This is the one I had ordered and this mini book came! It was so small that I think I got the wrong version...
    chesterjes likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Okay ladies I need your help. Until I had cancer I had long fairly straight hair a little wavy when I new it was going to fall out I shaved it short, Mitch loved it. after it came back the first time it was pretty curly but not to bad this time it took a REALY long time to grow back the drug I was on stunted the growth but over the last 4 month since I have been off the drug it's gone insane it's so thick and curly like dread locks but only the bottom half the new growth is straight it's driving me insane I am considering the milly cut what do you think. I would keep it a little longer on the top Like hers I might even colour it
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Page 331 of 390 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast

Thread Information