User Tag List

Page 330 of 390 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

All the prezzies so far today look great!

Day 5 I got Vegetarian Antipasto!!!!! Love this stuff. When I'm on the right track and watching my weight (i've slacked off a bit), I eat this on melba toast with a little bit of cream cheese for lunch. So good. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    OK, so I mentioned I was kinda down. I haven't slept well this week because my neighbor's dog Penny ran after the tres on a truck and didn't see the trailer the driver was carrying. The injuries were absolutely horrific and she was still very much alert. I keep seeing her eyes and her injuries and I haven't been able to sleep properly. She had to be put down as the aount of injuries and surgeries that would follow with no guarantee that she might suffer more.

I just can't get it out of my mind. ....

I know in the grand scheme of things that these things happen but it really gets to me.
    BIG HUG COYOTE - I'm so sorry that that happened. =(

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Cake 1 of 5 this weekend This one is for a little girl's birthday party! Next up is a Sydney Crosby jersey.
    Awesome looking cake - can't wait to see more! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Good evening! Had a bit of an eventful evening last night. My husband put the van in neutral and was checking the lights and our mazda 3 was parked on the blvd in front of our house. Our driveway is uphill. He told Melissa to release the handbrake as he was finished and he was going to speak to the neighbor next door who was watering his grass. She didn't know it was in neutral. WELL, she released the handbrake with the door open WITHOUT sitting in the van first and it rolled and hit the mazda!

She was screaming at him asking why is the van rolling back all the while panicking and trying to push against the van and trying to press the brake again. Her shins are all black and sore today. I was asleep while all this happened yesterday. Found out about it this morning.

My husband did not say anything to her last night and she thought he was mad. He called me in work this morning and said he was just frozen and couldn't sleep. He could not say anything he was shaking so much! I know it could have been much worse and I gave her crap because these "kids" wanna do things halfway when you ask them to do something for you. They want to take shortcuts and do the task quick and dirty without the effort needed.

Had she taken the time and sat down to release the brake, it would have been a different story. I told her someone could have been walking on the sidewalk, with their kids. They could have gotten hurt or worse. The van could have run HER over.

So we had just picked up the van yesterday and paid $800 for the front and rear air conditioner as it burned out on Saturday. Now we have body work to do on both vehicles. FML!!

So on to this thread...day 4 from Shawshank I received 2 packs of envelopes. My photos don't upload from this computer for some reason and not in the mood to use Mels comp. Will upload pics tomorrow. But I bet you can guess what 2 packs of envies look like. LOL!!
    I'm just so glad everyone was safe. It sucks to have to pay out all that money though. UGH.

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Good morning!

Lovely gifts yesterday!!

Day #5

For Lauryn -2 Nancy Drew books (she started reading one as soon as she opened it )
    For Kaitlyn -The Balloon Tree (bedtime story tonight!)
    For Me -St Ives face scrub

Attachment 186312

THANK YOU!!!!!!
    BALLOOON TREE?!?!?! That is my all time FAVOURITE BOOK!!!! My sister teaches Grade 1 and every year she actually reads the book to them and then they "plant a balloon". Then she stays at the school blowing up hundreds of balloons and attaching them on to a fabric tree in her classroom. When the kids arrive the next day, they actually believe that the balloon they planted, grew into a ballooon tree. it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Attachment 186316

MMMMmmmmm curly whirly and knitting needles I am tempted to try talk the kids into staying home so I knit, instead of heading to the Telus World of Science to see the body works exhibit think they might go for it?......
    LOL Does school start soon? I could use a break already, trying to keep 3 kids occupied this summer is keeping me very busy.

I have to rant just a little bit though today, for the last month I have finally been able to up my exercise program, to 30-40 cardio and 30 mins of strength every morning, which I wasn't able to do because I would end up with severe edema swelling in my joints. I eat clean and my calorie count is under 1300 yet I have gained 38 pounds, while dealing with whatever my body is doing and fighting with chronic hives.
    My doctor has no clue what to do other then give me more immunity suppressing drugs and told me to eat less...... How exactly am I supposed to eat less when I am already on a starvation diet, and workout harder then I ever have. 1 yr ago, if I did this I would be a stick and eating without counting calories. Why can't doctors just listen???? I showed him my daily food log and excerise program along with all the supplements and you know what he has the balls to tell me???
    " well just because you write it down doesn't mean you do it, quit eating and exercise more, that will solve your problem"

I just wanted to cry as I sat in his office yesterday, now I am completely pissed. I know that I watch my diet better then 80% of the population, and understand nutrition better then most. Who should know my body and what is normal better then me? I keep telling him that the drugs he has me on are not working and causing more issues and he doesnt care or listen, it is easier to blame me, then admit he doesnt have a clue what to do or to try something else. I am so pissed and stressed over this that I broke out in hives again last night, inspite of the drugs that I am on to keep control over them.

Ok I feel better now that I got that off my chest Thank you ladies for listening to my rant.
    Attachment 186317

To relieve some of my stress yesterday, I went and worked in the garage and fed my creative side and this is what I made I am pretty proud of myself that it turned out so good....
    Attachment 186318
    Attachment 186319
    A change in doctor sounds like a possibility. Even just a consult for a second opinion.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Slambert - I am glad you are enjoying everything. You were fun to shop for, especially the hippo thing. Though owls are way easier to find lol. That key ring is from Etsy so one of the "homemade" items someone made it lol. Tomorrow may be a little disappointing but I think you'll still enjoy it.

Dystopian novels. I also really like them and keep getting my dad to find the ones mentioned here, I am anxiously waiting for the last of the Enclave ones to be published, as well as one other he can't find. So any more please mention them

And with that, I am off for nap time.

I'm waiting to get the sequels to Enclave as well. I know Outpost is already out, which I'll place an order for soon... but Horde isn't out til October, I think.
    Here are some others in case you haven't ready them yet and that are worthy of reading..

- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones series (I think 7-8 books in total) by Cassandra Clare
    - The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
    - Divergent series (Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant)
    - Everlost series (Everlost, Everwind, Everfound) by Neal Shusterman
    - Unwind series (Unwind, Unwholly, & Unsouled) by Neal Shusterman and is my fav. dystopian author thus far
    - Birthmarked series (Birthmarked, Prized, & Promised) by Caragh O'Brien
    - Matched series (Matched, Reached, & Crossed) by Ally Condie

and these ones are on my radar and I'm planning to read...

- Legend & Prodigy by Marie Lu
    - The Giver series
    - Life As We Knew It
    - Downsiders by Neal Shusterman
    - The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
    - Outpost & Horde by Ann Aguirre
    - The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
    ... just to name a few

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

On the 5th day, Nat77 got me a BOOK off my wishlist that I'm dying to start reading =)

Thank you, thank you, thank you.. I don't want to sound like a nerd but I love to read! I always have a book in my purse.

Name:  Book.JPG
Views: 172
Size:  41.5 KB

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Ok, I wasn't planning on taking pictures but now just because you posted and I seen I will commit!

My family will love you! Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Mmmmm - muffins! So I'm guessing we are going to see some pics of muffins next week sometime?
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Then I am a nerd too.....lol
    I actually love the touch of a book. Have the book in my hands and smell it! Weird ha! Now that is a nerd! My husband thinks I am nuts! He doesn't think a book smells good at all. I think it smells heavenly!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    On the 5th day, Nat77 got me a BOOK off my wishlist that I'm dying to start reading =)

Thank you, thank you, thank you.. I don't want to sound like a nerd but I love to read! I always have a book in my purse.

Name:  Book.JPG
Views: 172
Size:  41.5 KB
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Fri, Jul 19th, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I have a 4 book series on my Kobo right now called Apocalypsis I love it I read the first 3 in the hospital and I almost don't want to read the last because I don't want it to end. I also addicted to dystopia novels. I love real books but my kobo is convient also I use it more than I thought. Waiting on unsouled

Strange Armygirl fact I own 12 copies of gone with the wind including a beautiful limited copy my brother inscribed it is my all time favorite book of all times it was the first book I got on my kobo. I was 5 when I saw the movie and 7 the first time I tried to read it drove my parents nuts I was a vet good reader just not that good. 4 years ago they screened it in the theatre for its anniversary I was in Toronto so me and bunch of seniors saw it. The movie ended and I was holding hands with the 84 yr old women next to me we were both crying. I think Scarlett is bada$$ she bucked up and did what she needed to do to survive.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Name:  2011-11-08 22.10.18.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  110.1 KB

Here is the real-live balloon tree I was talking about! My sister is one amazing teacher in my opinion!!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I LOVE the balloon tree!!!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I am also a proud nerd

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    BIG HUG COYOTE - I'm so sorry that that happened. =(

Awesome looking cake - can't wait to see more! =)

I'm just so glad everyone was safe. It sucks to have to pay out all that money though. UGH.

BALLOOON TREE?!?!?! That is my all time FAVOURITE BOOK!!!! My sister teaches Grade 1 and every year she actually reads the book to them and then they "plant a balloon". Then she stays at the school blowing up hundreds of balloons and attaching them on to a fabric tree in her classroom. When the kids arrive the next day, they actually believe that the balloon they planted, grew into a ballooon tree. it's awesome.

A change in doctor sounds like a possibility. Even just a consult for a second opinion.
    that's awesome!
    balloon tree was one of my favorite books as a kid, DD likes it too

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Name:  2011-11-08 22.10.18.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  110.1 KB

Here is the real-live balloon tree I was talking about! My sister is one amazing teacher in my opinion!!
    I agree thats awesome!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I'm waiting to get the sequels to Enclave as well. I know Outpost is already out, which I'll place an order for soon... but Horde isn't out til October, I think.
    Here are some others in case you haven't ready them yet and that are worthy of reading..

- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones series (I think 7-8 books in total) by Cassandra Clare -read them on Kobo
    - The Maze Runner series by James Dashneo read and loved them
    - Divergent series (Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant) will have to ask dad for these
    - Everlost series (Everlost, Everwind, Everfound) by Neal Shusterman dad could only find the first one!
    - Unwind series (Unwind, Unwholly, & Unsouled) by Neal Shusterman and is my fav. dystopian author thus far he found these though
    - Birthmarked series (Birthmarked, Prized, & Promised) by Caragh O'Brien will ask for these
    - Matched series (Matched, Reached, & Crossed) by Ally Condie read and loved these

and these ones are on my radar and I'm planning to read...

- Legend & Prodigy by Marie Lu have these but waiting for the next one to read them
    - The Giver series asking for
    - Life As We Knew It asking for
    - Downsiders by Neal Shusterman asking for
    - The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare have these, don't like them as much as the others though for some reason
    - Outpost & Horde by Ann Aguirre read and loved, waiting for the next/last one!
    - The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey another to ask for!
    ... just to name a few
    I ask my dad for any that get mentioned along the way lol, so some I've read and some I keep asking for
    I just read World War Z which was creepy and made me worry what would happen if there was a disaster, which I am totally not prepared for in any way. Not just talking Zombies lol, but in general.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I ask my dad for any that get mentioned along the way lol, so some I've read and some I keep asking for
    I just read World War Z which was creepy and made me worry what would happen if there was a disaster, which I am totally not prepared for in any way. Not just talking Zombies lol, but in general.
    That movie makes me so mad, I LOVE me some Brad Pitt but don't do scary movies....what business does he have being in a movie that I can't watch!!! LOL

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    That movie makes me so mad, I LOVE me some Brad Pitt but don't do scary movies....what business does he have being in a movie that I can't watch!!! LOL
    lol, it does seem like an odd roll for him. I haven't seen the movie, may watch if it comes on TMN someday. The book is interesting in a lot of ways, I'm not sure how they turned it into a movie though, it's a bunch of little stories from around the world showing the downfall and rebuilding. So I don't get how they turn it into a movie.
    slambert, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Page 330 of 390 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast

Thread Information