User Tag List

Page 328 of 390 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning!

Lovely gifts yesterday!!

Day #5

For Lauryn -2 Nancy Drew books (she started reading one as soon as she opened it )
    For Kaitlyn -The Balloon Tree (bedtime story tonight!)
    For Me -St Ives face scrub

Name:  P7190294.JPG
Views: 232
Size:  36.0 KB

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Hmmm, I see yesterday at 11 something pm..... I think you might be in a timewarp there Julesie!

Day 5, my incredibly fantastic super duper awesome ridiculously sweet buddy Bluz gave me a box of 12, yes twelve, that's TWELVE peanut butter crunch original Clif energy bars. I love these!

I love my buddy too, thanks so much! Now to figure out how to ration them...

OK, off to tidy up and do a quick vacuum. My BFF will be here in a couple hours for the meatball and sauce marathon, and of course, my cat has shed just about every hair on her body it seems, twice! She's just a normal short hair cat, but I'm tempted to give her a haircut like K8's little guys...

Check in later ladies, have a great morning!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Morning everyone. I am home sick today, caught something and it has knocked me out! I managed to take the kiddo off to daycare and will be going to bed shortly. I am so exhausted and think I might have a fever or something because I'm alternating between being freezing and burning up. Lovely. Any way! We got some great gifts today, a whole bunch of post its for me, I love the small kind for putting in my cookbooks to mark things I really like or want to try. Jackson got a magetic calendar that sticks to the fridge! He's very excited but asked me to help put the numbers on and wants to know why there are so many days in the month (he knows we are going to my parent's at the beginning of August lol). He also got a Thomas DVD! We don't have any of those yet so that's very good, I am sure we'll enjoy it this evening.

Name:  IMAG0634.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  30.2 KBName:  IMAG0635.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  27.2 KB

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Slambert - I am glad you are enjoying everything. You were fun to shop for, especially the hippo thing. Though owls are way easier to find lol. That key ring is from Etsy so one of the "homemade" items someone made it lol. Tomorrow may be a little disappointing but I think you'll still enjoy it.

Dystopian novels. I also really like them and keep getting my dad to find the ones mentioned here, I am anxiously waiting for the last of the Enclave ones to be published, as well as one other he can't find. So any more please mention them

And with that, I am off for nap time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Slambert - I am glad you are enjoying everything. You were fun to shop for, especially the hippo thing. Though owls are way easier to find lol. That key ring is from Etsy so one of the "homemade" items someone made it lol. Tomorrow may be a little disappointing but I think you'll still enjoy it.

Dystopian novels. I also really like them and keep getting my dad to find the ones mentioned here, I am anxiously waiting for the last of the Enclave ones to be published, as well as one other he can't find. So any more please mention them

And with that, I am off for nap time.

I couldn't be disappointed if I tried, I am loving everything!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374236994.887974.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  24.4 KB

MMMMmmmmm curly whirly and knitting needles I am tempted to try talk the kids into staying home so I knit, instead of heading to the Telus World of Science to see the body works exhibit think they might go for it?......
    LOL Does school start soon? I could use a break already, trying to keep 3 kids occupied this summer is keeping me very busy.

I have to rant just a little bit though today, for the last month I have finally been able to up my exercise program, to 30-40 cardio and 30 mins of strength every morning, which I wasn't able to do because I would end up with severe edema swelling in my joints. I eat clean and my calorie count is under 1300 yet I have gained 38 pounds, while dealing with whatever my body is doing and fighting with chronic hives.
    My doctor has no clue what to do other then give me more immunity suppressing drugs and told me to eat less...... How exactly am I supposed to eat less when I am already on a starvation diet, and workout harder then I ever have. 1 yr ago, if I did this I would be a stick and eating without counting calories. Why can't doctors just listen???? I showed him my daily food log and excerise program along with all the supplements and you know what he has the balls to tell me???
    " well just because you write it down doesn't mean you do it, quit eating and exercise more, that will solve your problem"

I just wanted to cry as I sat in his office yesterday, now I am completely pissed. I know that I watch my diet better then 80% of the population, and understand nutrition better then most. Who should know my body and what is normal better then me? I keep telling him that the drugs he has me on are not working and causing more issues and he doesnt care or listen, it is easier to blame me, then admit he doesnt have a clue what to do or to try something else. I am so pissed and stressed over this that I broke out in hives again last night, inspite of the drugs that I am on to keep control over them.

Ok I feel better now that I got that off my chest Thank you ladies for listening to my rant.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374239530.286986.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  29.7 KB

To relieve some of my stress yesterday, I went and worked in the garage and fed my creative side and this is what I made I am pretty proud of myself that it turned out so good....
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374239746.020100.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  34.0 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374239785.804830.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  23.6 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Cowgirl is another doctor an option for you, I think it's time for a change!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OH and I love that headboard, awesome job!! Do you think I could fit one in my suitcase??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I am going to be trying to find another dermatologist and I have also made appts with 2 of my naturopathic doctors, do try to come up with a solution.

If I can figure out to make it fit in a suit case, I will make you one :D my mom has already ordered one too

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It does sound like a change in doc might be a good idea (btw mine would tell you that 1300 cals with that much exercise is bad for you)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

and maybe I should not have sent quite so much chocolate if you are trying to stay under 1300 calories
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I know, the body requires a minium 1500 healthy calories, without supplements to stay healthy. I am on a full supplement regime to make up for the mineral and vitamin content that my body requires while keeping calories lower so that my body will use the fat as energy and turn it to muscle instead. I am under another doctors watchful eye on this venture. They are helping me keep track of my diet and making sure that I am eating all the required levels.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

((((HUGS)))) Cowgirl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Lol, I am loving trying all the chocolate, I am very good about sharing it with everyone :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

sorry it has been 2 days...
    yesterday I got Tassimo cadbury hot chocolate - yum! today was Keishas warrior cd love! already listened to half.

picking up my new car today! 2013 chevrolet orlando...

Page 328 of 390 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 ... LastLast

Thread Information