User Tag List

Page 327 of 390 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Day four gifts:

For me: stamps!!! Love! Plus, my buddy, I am super enjoying the soup cookbook that you sent me!

For Courtnee: a 3D finger puppet craft set! Perfect! She loves crafts.

Still haven't figured out how to get te pics off my iPhone to appear right side up but here ya go:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Good evening! Had a bit of an eventful evening last night. My husband put the van in neutral and was checking the lights and our mazda 3 was parked on the blvd in front of our house. Our driveway is uphill. He told Melissa to release the handbrake as he was finished and he was going to speak to the neighbor next door who was watering his grass. She didn't know it was in neutral. WELL, she released the handbrake with the door open WITHOUT sitting in the van first and it rolled and hit the mazda!

She was screaming at him asking why is the van rolling back all the while panicking and trying to push against the van and trying to press the brake again. Her shins are all black and sore today. I was asleep while all this happened yesterday. Found out about it this morning.

My husband did not say anything to her last night and she thought he was mad. He called me in work this morning and said he was just frozen and couldn't sleep. He could not say anything he was shaking so much! I know it could have been much worse and I gave her crap because these "kids" wanna do things halfway when you ask them to do something for you. They want to take shortcuts and do the task quick and dirty without the effort needed.

Had she taken the time and sat down to release the brake, it would have been a different story. I told her someone could have been walking on the sidewalk, with their kids. They could have gotten hurt or worse. The van could have run HER over.

So we had just picked up the van yesterday and paid $800 for the front and rear air conditioner as it burned out on Saturday. Now we have body work to do on both vehicles. FML!!

So on to this thread...day 4 from Shawshank I received 2 packs of envelopes. My photos don't upload from this computer for some reason and not in the mood to use Mels comp. Will upload pics tomorrow. But I bet you can guess what 2 packs of envies look like. LOL!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Aww, I'm really glad you like it all so far! I tried to tailor everything according to your wish list as much as possible. I was sooo tempted to open the owl key covers and send you only a couple! But I reconsidered . There are a couple of items I rolled up in bubble wrap, wrapping paper then in plastic bags to prevent leaking, maybe you can check those and open them if you like. Melissa picked out the blocks and MADE me buy them for you. She's a great shopper isn't she? Oh I think tomorrow is something for the kiddos if my old brains remember correctly. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Finally some pics!

Open now gifts (a few are missing - Miss Sophie decided to play hide and seek with them), Day 1 & Day 2. So in love with my new owl bag!!!

Day 3 & Day 4 (I could only find day 4B, so took it upon myself to open another days gift that had 3 parts - 6C )

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything! You rock, buddy! Thank you so much!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Mmmmm - muffins! So I'm guessing we are going to see some pics of muffins next week sometime?
    Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    Good afternoon everyone!

Day four my very amazing buddy Peachy gave me a Wilton Muffin Tin....I didn't bring this one to work with me to take a pic...lol
    I will take a pic later on this afternoon when I get home. I really, really needed a new muffin tin so that was awesome! Thank you so much Peachy!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

BIG HUGS coyote that is terrible
    chesterjes and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

good night ladies have to get up early tomorrow chat soon

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Hugs Coyote. Oh my, how horrible. I'd be just like you, unable to sleep ect. Makes me want to cry just thinking about it.

Hugs to you too Trinimoneysaver! Yikes, glad everyone was okay!

I would have also wanted to keep a few of the owl key covers! How cute.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Name:  35724.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  27.9 KB

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Hoping to brighten up your spirits coyote and trini

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Day 5 brought me the most awesome strap with hippos on it!!!! It will be my keychain I LOVE it. This package keeps getting better and better every morning! Trent got a set of Melissa & Doug markers, he can't wait to get home from daycamp to do some art! Thank you Gwenad we are loving everything!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics (which is great bc I broke the elastic I put in my hair this morning)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Good morning everyone! It's really early here, so I'm going back to bed! I did open Day 5 first though.

Day 3 - my cute homemade stamper from K8's Fate! I love it! It's super cute. Will be great for my trades.

Day 4 - Listerine for my DBF..who was really low..no joke! I hate paying for that stuff so that was awesome!

Day 5 - Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix -another item I wanted to try but too cheap to pay for, lol.

thanks so much Kate! Enjoying all my gifts so far!

Name:  Day 3.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  23.4 KB Name:  Day 4.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  25.1 KB can't seem to load my Crystal Light pic..but y'all know what that looks like
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

(((hugs))) Trinimoneysaver glad everyone is ok.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsrule View Post
    Good morning everyone! It's really early here, so I'm going back to bed! I did open Day 5 first though.

Day 3 - my cute homemade stamper from K8's Fate! I love it! It's super cute. Will be great for my trades.

Day 4 - Listerine for my DBF..who was really low..no joke! I hate paying for that stuff so that was awesome!

Day 5 - Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix -another item I wanted to try but too cheap to pay for, lol.

thanks so much Kate! Enjoying all my gifts so far!

Name:  Day 3.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  23.4 KB Name:  Day 4.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  25.1 KB can't seem to load my Crystal Light pic..but y'all know what that looks like
    HOMEMADE stamper,inquiring minds NEED to know, How do I make a homemade stamper
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Morning ladies! I'm up early to my exercises, my abs are still hurting from wednesday so this should be interesting.
    trini - I am sorry to hear about your cars. but I would love to know why your post & cmontario's say you posted on December 31, 1969?! does anyone else see this?

will open my day 5 shortly. DD is still sleeping & I don't want to wake her up yet!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    coyote00 and SassyAshley like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 327 of 390 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast

Thread Information