User Tag List

Page 227 of 390 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Dlee I'm on my way to the corner with booze and chocolate just in case the tea isn't cutting it

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

oh my Jenny your poor little guy!

BIG HUGS dlee!!!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    ladies, just checking in. sorry I have been MIA. I've been crying, not eating, and sleeping on and off for the past 24 hours so I've been really in the corner. I thought things with my DBF were going well...but this past week a bunch off things have come up and we're right now not sure what to do. there's even a chance of a breakup which is super scary considering we were thinking about getting engaged really soon. it's all just a blur right now and still sorting through it all. in any case, I'm sorry I can't be here very much....I'll check in tonight and try to catch up with the thread. sorry everyone. back to bed.

note to self: start on page 209
    Sorry to hear your having such a hard time hopefully things get better soon!! *hugs*
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Ummmmm Buddy, did you get your package yet? It's been out for delivery since noon hour

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Dlee I'm on my way to the corner with booze and chocolate just in case the tea isn't cutting it
    Oooh chocolate booze

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Ummmmm Buddy, did you get your package yet? It's been out for delivery since noon hour

Mine too
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Tracked my pkg to my buddy and it says it has been delivered.... Did you get it buddy?
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

My buddy will get their package tomorrow! It's already in their province, at the facility ready to be delivered tomorrow
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Just popping in to say hello before I go back and see what has happened over the weekend.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

So I tracked my buddies package this morning, said in the province and would be delivered tomorrow.....just tracked again and it said it was successfully delivered!! Buddy did you get it!?!?!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    My package is in the Mississauga hole...
    Mine too
    Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2013/06/30 20:13 MISSISSAUGA Item in transit
    17:17 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/28 05:40 HALIFAX Item in transit
    02:48 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/27 14:57 PICTOU Item accepted at the Post Office

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    ladies, just checking in. sorry I have been MIA. I've been crying, not eating, and sleeping on and off for the past 24 hours so I've been really in the corner. I thought things with my DBF were going well...but this past week a bunch off things have come up and we're right now not sure what to do. there's even a chance of a breakup which is super scary considering we were thinking about getting engaged really soon. it's all just a blur right now and still sorting through it all. in any case, I'm sorry I can't be here very much....I'll check in tonight and try to catch up with the thread. sorry everyone. back to bed.

note to self: start on page 209
    Soooo sorry to hear this (((((hugs))))))

Jenny - try the new Pantene BB creme for hair - it was amazing on my dd's hair, she is 17, long blonde hair that hates humidity and hard water. She put it in after her shower this morning and it was AMAZING.... looks like she was showering in nice soft west coast water. I will take a pic tomorrow. We have tried EVERYTHING on her hair and this is the first thing that has worked.

Sorry for being MIA... busy weekend, working, swinging into the Canada Day celebrations and getting our food trailer ready for the Pictou Lobster Carnival this weekend (local annual weekend event). I think I am caught up - I liked the post I was supposed to.

I took tomorrow night off, so I just work one day this week - sweeeeet!

I love seeing all the packages arriving!!!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Nothing for me today... BUT, just checked on my buddy's package and it has arrived at their facility.. I think they might actually receive it a day earlier, as in, TOMORROW!

Hugs dlee, you know we are all here if you need an ear...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Hugs dlee sorry to hear you are having such a hard time of it,hope you feel better soon.

jenny OMG thats awful,poor little guy...I would have lost it at missus,if they claim tearfree it should be tear free,for her to comment keep it away from his eyes as its chemicals,ridiculous,where the heck do they think tears come from if not his eyes.I can imagine how upset you were talking to her,it makes me mad just reading about it.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

no package here today, but I've LOVED seeing all the awesome gifts arrive

still have no clue who my buddy is....lol
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Mine too
    Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2013/06/30 20:13 MISSISSAUGA Item in transit
    17:17 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/28 05:40 HALIFAX Item in transit
    02:48 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/27 14:57 PICTOU Item accepted at the Post Office

Soooo sorry to hear this (((((hugs))))))

Jenny - try the new Pantene BB creme for hair - it was amazing on my dd's hair, she is 17, long blonde hair that hates humidity and hard water. She put it in after her shower this morning and it was AMAZING.... looks like she was showering in nice soft west coast water. I will take a pic tomorrow. We have tried EVERYTHING on her hair and this is the first thing that has worked.

Sorry for being MIA... busy weekend, working, swinging into the Canada Day celebrations and getting our food trailer ready for the Pictou Lobster Carnival this weekend (local annual weekend event). I think I am caught up - I liked the post I was supposed to.

I took tomorrow night off, so I just work one day this week - sweeeeet!

I love seeing all the packages arriving!!!
    i will try that! I'm going to the salon tomorrow to get a trim and see if they have any suggestions, Alberta is just so dry and here is so humid so it's a big change for my hair and for the rest of me as well. It was 41 degrees in Alberta with the humidity today, here in Newfoundland it was 22, I am use to 30 and up in Alberta but at 22 today I was completely cooked with the heat. The moisture in the air here really makes the heat stick to you.
    Jezebel, mimzy71, PammieD and 3 others like this.

Thread Information