User Tag List

Page 127 of 390 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    How weird is it that Don's ex has started following me on pinterest. Such a creeper. She had been cut off for years now because she was ridiculous and posting on his wall on fb and so on (she dumped him, cheated, moved out of their condo, screwed him on the mortgage penalties, and left him holding he full loan his mom/stepdad had given them for a downpayment). So she walked out and had major regret but he doesn't do "take backs" and he and I were seeing each other shortly after.

They have a mutual friend (who actually introduced them). For a while, this friend was allllways bringing up the ex in front of me, causing drama and telling Don about his ex. He would tell her, "that's nice buy I don't care" etc. One night, she and her fiance who Don has become really good friends with and I really like, came out to a show for Don's old band. She was there, was ridiculous while we "girls were having a bite" (that's another rant about her). We got back to the bar after, and she was chatting with Don. Of course, she brought up the ex. Don kinda half uh huhed, yah that's nice, whatevered. I turned to her and said "you know thy broke up, right? Like almost 2 years ago?" She looked at me kinda stunned and "confused" saying yah, I know...I obviously further clarified saying "oh, I just wasn't sure you knew because you bring her up every time you see him as if he gives a sh!t"...Don sipped his drink and resumed his conversation with her boyfriend as he tried not to laugh.

The same group of friends (about 10 people) came to my condo the next wknd for our "family free christmas" dinner. I'd made a turkey and sides and our general guideline w these friends is they bring wine. It's never been a discussion but has developed over the years of our "family free christmas/thxgiving/easter" dinners into this. My view, is as much as I appreciate the gesture, a turkey dinner is pretty easy and cheap (aside from the bird). Nobody ever says "hey, can I bring over a turkey at 8am? " and I don't need someone to bring a bag of potatoe/frozen corn etc. So now, the hosts provide food, guests provide booze and we rotate.

That night when this girl had joined kn on the "bite to eat" with the girls before the show, her response to me saying "just yourselves and if you've got a fave bottle of wine, that'd be fantastic" was "Pam, you can't be such a control freak all the time. You have to let people help." This however, was her first "family free" event with us all, so another girl there said "why don't you bring the turkey"....bahahaha...I have to be nice to her this wknd hence the huge long vent on here...my "inner sanctum" lol

Oh, and so I think this "friend" has told the ex about this wknd or she saw the invite etc and is now following me. Also noticed she was checking me out on Linked In today. We haven't seem this "friend" ever since the Christmas dinner almost 2 yrs ago. The guys just get together or whatever. She caught on when I removed her from FB and when she whined to Don about it, he responded "oh, that. Yah, she doesn't want ex knowing every detail of her life and that's all you ever seem to talk about so she felt you guys had nothing in common." Bahahaha
    PammieD - you rock. that girl is a piece of work! honestly, I wouldn't have shown so much patience for so long! have a wonderful and beautiful stress free day!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Holy Sassy what an ordeal!

is there anything you would like from Vista print ?
    I think I'm all stocked up on vista print stuff but Trent would love something with his name on it as we can never find anything.

During the opening gifts days, are there any significant dates in your life? Birthdays, Anniversaries, Kid's birthdays, etc etc.
    July 21st 2006 is the day we found out Trent had leukemia, we do celebrate that day as a family because if we didn't find out on that day we may be in a very different situation today. We go to Trent's favorite restaurant Stean-n-Stein for supper and sometimes a movie.
    Slambert - I love that!!! You found a way to celebrate even through difficulty. seriously, you and your family are such inspirations to me!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Holy Sassy is right.. my tummy was doing little flips just reading it, conjuring up the visual. Ick.

Vistaprint - return addy labels, trade cards would be great!

BBQ Sauce.. can't remember if I answered this.. but no thanks, have my own homemade Guinness BBQ sauce, plus a whack of Sweet Baby Rays!

Special dates... my BF's (Steve, aka Boo) birthday is July 27. He'll be 37... but still younger than me

K... off to work on my final list of items for Buddy... big shopping weekend that will include a roadtrip on Sunday, and another roadtrip next Sunday to the USA.. so sorry buddy, shipping won't happen until the 24/25th at the earliest.. oh.. provided I come up with a homemade item before then!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

WOW that is a great way to look at it, if that makes sense. To be able to look at it that way is amazing and great that you all do something together that day.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Holy Sassy what an ordeal!

is there anything you would like from Vista print ?
    I think I'm all stocked up on vista print stuff but Trent would love something with his name on it as we can never find anything.

During the opening gifts days, are there any significant dates in your life? Birthdays, Anniversaries, Kid's birthdays, etc etc.
    July 21st 2006 is the day we found out Trent had leukemia, we do celebrate that day as a family because if we didn't find out on that day we may be in a very different situation today. We go to Trent's favorite restaurant Stean-n-Stein for supper and sometimes a movie.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

well.ca finally shipped my package, it still has an expected delivery date of June 11 according to CP so who knows when it will get here
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

SO wishing it was time to go home, I want to check my Amazon shipment for my buddy, I added some stuff to my order for mom and when I checked yesterday her stuff shipped and my stuff had not, said it should ship today. I want to check but we cannot go on Amazon at work. This is making me nervous.
    Jezebel and chesterjes like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    Buddy is there anything you would like from Vista print ?
    thank you stickers/envie seals, personalized pen, stamp with my sc name and "thanks for the trade" or something like that....

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    QUESTION FOR MY BUDDY!!!!

This is on my WL, so I'm guessing you are not my buddy? But yes my birthday is July 25th and my due date is July 12th.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Not at the moment. BUT speaking of vista, I was trying to order a t-shirt for my Dad and get a few other free items but it's only allowing me 1 free item. Does anyone have a link that allows more than 1? I've ordered from them half dozen times and have always been able to get a few free. HELP!

Nope.

Buddy, I found a cute little craft that I'm going to do for you. It's small though, so I'm not sure it's enough... I do have one more possible idea if I can find the right material.

Question: What kind of small candy/chocolate (that comes individually wrapped) do you like? (ie. starburst/Kisses ect)

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Not at the moment. BUT speaking of vista, I was trying to order a t-shirt for my Dad and get a few other free items but it's only allowing me 1 free item. Does anyone have a link that allows more than 1? I've ordered from them half dozen times and have always been able to get a few free. HELP!

Nope.

Buddy, I found a cute little craft that I'm going to do for you. It's small though, so I'm not sure it's enough... I do have one more possible idea if I can find the right material.

Question: What kind of small candy/chocolate (that comes individually wrapped) do you like? (ie. starburst/Kisses ect)
    Werthers, but not the hard candies, or soft, I like the chewy ones <<-- does this make sense? LOL
    Toffee, or toffee &coffee flavor candies the ones you buy in bulk bulk barn has these they're usually in a blue wrapper

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Thr item I order for you came in the mail today buddy! I should be done BUT my buddy mentioned something recently that I think I will try to pick up

we are all fair in our house where do you buy it, please
    i get it through my MIL & she gets it from a friend that is a rep. Apparently it's Avon & Epicure etc. so you would need to find a rep in your area. Oh & I think you can buy it off their website!

Julesie-pie return labels

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    18 pages to catch up with...you girls have been busy!

Let me tell you all about my day yesterday....ugh!
    So, I had to go for tests at a hospital which is 1 hour away. I hate travelling on highways so that started my morning off roughly. Anyhow, I get there and for the scan I need they have to inject dye through my spine via epidural. So...the doctor comes in and tries to calm my nerves a bit (not fond of the whole needle up my spine idea). Then a nurse comes next to me to try and "comfort" me and all that stuff. The doctor is trying...and trying...and trying to find the "right" spot. After an hour he tells me that this will be his last try and if he can't find the spot he will have a colleague come in to try. (I have had 4 epidurals and never had this much trouble before.) I can feel the needle scraping against bone and I made a little grunt. He asked if I was ok and I replied that I was ok, but the whole needle scraping up on bone was grossing me out. (It's icky just thinking about it!) I can see in my peripheral vision that the nurses head is like jerking slightly (like when you are trying hard not to fall asleep), and I am thinking to myself...How the heck can she be falling asleep, standing up and here I am about to have an aneurysm with this doctor shoving needles up my freaking spine??? I look up at her to see what was going on...and she passes out and knocks herself out in the corner of the room. (we were in a very tiny room) I tell the doctor the nurse is down, he's trying to stop my bleeding and hold a compress, telling me not to move and get some help all at the same time. A nurse finally comes in, they wheel me out and help the nurse who passed out...it was a real s**tshow! The doctor comes back to me and tells me he will be calling his colleague for help...I was just like "Ummm thanks...but I think I will reschedule for a later date".
    And that was my oh so lovely yesterday. lol!
    BTW - The nurse is fine.
    yikes ((hugs))
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Thu, Jun 13th, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Jezebel, MeShell, slambert and 3 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I hope you all don't mind if I don't write too often, I am having a really hard time right now. I would love any tassimo coffee, homemade bbq sauce and personalized anything. Pretty much everything I would like is in my wishlist and I am open to other items too.

Q: Have you or anyone you are close suffer from Depression? I mean severe depression? If so, what do they do to feel better?

Thanks

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Nope.

icy squares, werthers, lifesavers wintergreen, starburst, any milk chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I hope you all don't mind if I don't write too often, I am having a really hard time right now. I would love any tassimo coffee, homemade bbq sauce and personalized anything. Pretty much everything I would like is in my wishlist and I am open to other items too.

Q: Have you or anyone you are close suffer from Depression? I mean severe depression? If so, what do they do to feel better?

Thanks
    ((hugs))
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Nope.

Anything sour

Thanks
    hugs fellow Army my mom has battled depression for years she is on medication but it always uphill to keep her spirits up. I suffer from anxiety thanks to my buddy cancer I meditate a lot and visualize.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Dont have any individually wrapped candy I like in particular. Do red lindt chocolate balls count? Or the brown/nut ones.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Nope.

Werthers, Icy Squares, LifeSavers Wintogreen

Thanks
    ((((hugs))))
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Missed having a computer today, my whole team was at an offsite meeting (my boss's house then out for lunch). It was fun but long lol. And she lives the way opposite end of town from me so a lot of driving in area's I'm not familiar with. Oh well!

Thanks
    I had severe depression the winter before I got pregant, I haven't had it flare up too badly since but still get "blue" in winter. I was very depressed, and had been before. I was on medication before, but I didn't like the withdrawl I felt when I went off the pills so I didn't want to take it again. I got and read a book, I'll try to find the name it was very helpful and I basically talked myself out of it. Which is easier to say than it actually was. I only got up and went to work, because I had to keep a roof over my head. I didn't do anything outside of that. But there were days the only reason I got out of bed was because I had a dog who needed to go outside, and cats who needed to be fed. I think the book was Being Happy or something like that, it's got a workbook you can get with it, and there are exercises to do. I never really did them, just kind of read the different methods and worked through it in my own head.

Not sure about the candy question, I like candy lol, chocolate mmm.

I'm done my buddy shopping! Waiting on 3 packages, the well.ca one says it's in Mississauga and I'll have it tomorrow. sort of. We'll see. I hope so! and two more etsy orders coming from the US, but they are the last two gifts so if they are late I'll ship them later Had to buy wrapping paper too lol, got some red and green stuff.

And leappad has a buy 3 apps get 1 free deal so I finally got the kiddo some new apps for his games. I'm a little tired of the same video, so I got him two vids, a book and a game. Hopefully he enjoys them! He's been really playing the leappad a lot which is good for his fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination, which he's a bit behind in I think, though no one else says so. He's such a boy though, big, active, not one to sit and do beads or something lol.

Page 127 of 390 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast

Thread Information