User Tag List

Page 376 of 390 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Day 14-- Yum Yum!
    Name:  007.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  57.2 KB

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Day 15-- Air Wick Freshomatic Thank you!!

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  62.2 KB

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

(((hugs))) Dlee hope you feel better soon
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Awesome presents everyone

yeaterday I got an apple corer and a garlic peeler, today I got mini loaf pans!! Yay! Thanks DLee!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My new haircut, I always seem to get hairdressers who feel the need to try and talk me out of cutting it all off lol, but she did it so that's good Not the best pic, self portraits are not easy and I hate pics of me. But voila!

Name:  IMAG0664.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  38.7 KB

Dlee - hope you feel better soon, it's hard but life goes on. Give it time, and just keep moving forward.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Love the new do Gwenad!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Hi ladies. Sorry again about being MIA. I've been crying all weekend. A lot happened. That mean girl, an email to my ex, and another friendship gone awry because I was stupid and couldn't let things go.

I woke up today crying, wishing I hadn't woken up and died in my sleep. I'm so tired of all of this.

Here is what the lovely Jezebel brought me. I've still been opening every day and have been incredibly thankful!! I appreciate you so much even though everyday I don't come on the thread.

Attachment 188095

Attachment 188096

Attachment 188097

Attachment 188098

Attachment 188099
    dont feel that way DLee I've had my share of breakups that left me feeling like I wanted to just curl up and die, even one where I was badly abused and still was sad and missed him so much..... It's normal to feel that way, but trust me when I tell you, you will start to feel better soon!

Focus on the positive things, your real friends and all of us that support you, the fact that you may have dodged a bullet by getting away now before things got bad. Plus more importantly you gained your freedom and independence on your own terms. Just stay positive and things will look up soon!! *hugs*
    Jezebel, gwennad, mimzy71 and 7 others like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Love the hair,

If we were closer I would swear we must go to the same place. I have the same issue, they are always telling me not to do it, I will regret it yet after I put my foot down or say well than I will go else where and they do what I want they always love it on me.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    My new haircut, I always seem to get hairdressers who feel the need to try and talk me out of cutting it all off lol, but she did it so that's good Not the best pic, self portraits are not easy and I hate pics of me. But voila!

Name:  IMAG0664.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  38.7 KB

Dlee - hope you feel better soon, it's hard but life goes on. Give it time, and just keep moving forward.
    Jezebel, gwennad, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I'm posting early for a change! Gotta get my butt in gear, taking our old van to wrecker, then picking up the new bathroom countertop and some trim. Spent over $500 yesterday () on a kit for the kitchern counter, taps for the bathroom sink, paint and plumbing supplies. Here goes another $300+ today. BUT, by the end of my vacation, I should have a redone bathroom, and hopefully, a new looking kitchen counter and newly installed sink. (kinda worried about that one, might need more plumbing than I'm capable of...)

Here's the awesome gifts Bluz gave me today...

A big jar of pretzels with extra that didn't fit in the jar! Yummy, quick little bite for when I'm working on renos.. AND a Biore face cleanser, AND Ombrelle sunscreen. Wow.. Suzanne you went way overboard, I hope you didn't break the bank!

Here's a pic of today's, and yesterday's gifts..
    Your wishlist was so fun, and to tell a little secret I had a lot of your items stockpiled so I got to do some of the shopping in my house lol. I actually found some stuff I forgot to send when I was cleaning the other day so that will go back into the pile for the next 'victim'.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Day 13 received a well needed gift from Peachy a small round roaster! Thank you so very much!

Day 14 brought me two Tylenol & one Advil purse sized packages of 10 pills each! Thank you so very much!

My Day 15, 16 & 17 gift I will post together as this gift came from Amazon and I will open together on Day 17......if that is okay with you Peachy?

Sorry that I didn't get a chance to post earlier but I was away this weekend picking my Mom up from Calgary and we spent the night Saturday night at my sister's we got home last night! I will post pictures of my gifts later on this evening.

Kelsey has her first jumping lesson this afternoon....I get to trailer her horse....oh yeah! I haven't done that too many times....how hard can that be?!? hehe As long as I don't have to back up!!!!

I will catch up on the thread later on! Hope everyone is well! Have a wonderful day!

Name:  day13.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  44.2 KB
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Wed, Jul 31st, 2013 at 12:22 AM.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Todays pressies brought us
    Steve madden sunglasses!!!! OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Jody I love you! These are perfect, more then perfect! Exactly what I needed. My sunglasses broke, and I replaced them with a cheaper set and those broke too. (thanks to a little boy who will remain un-named lol) These are going up on the shelf when Im not wearing them and will NOT be in the line of fire, so to speak

Chyna got these totally awesome mustache magnets, and mustache nails, haha these are freaking cool. She said shes saving them for the first day back to school LOL

Lol The sunglasses should have been your last prezzie but I am glad you like them!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

On the 15th day of Christmas my buddy Pammie gave to me: chocolate covered ginger for my dad (its his favourite) & Dora pjs for DD! Thanks so much!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

fine by me as they technically all go together

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    My Day 15, 16 & 17 gift I will post together as this gift came from Amazon and I will open together on Day 17......if that is okay with you Peachy?

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Another super busy day for me, finally having my daughters birthday party tomorrow so I have been baking my bum off all night!!

Jez I'm glad you like your prezies, I had you in mind from the second your WL hit my hands until the day I mailed! I rarely left the house without getting something for you so I'm glad all my hard work and effort paid off and you like your gifts! Makes me so happy

Today brought me a bottle of honey, AND a present for Mason!! Ok these pics wil be big, and there's a lot of them..... So I'm sorry for that, but I really want you guys to see his face when he opened his gift from DLee!!!! He loves it, thank you DLee he wore it all day!!!!
    I loved seeing the photos of him opening up his gift. So glad he loved it! Yay! I was so excited for that one because when I found it I was like, "YAY! This is super cute"

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Dlee- keep your head up. Take one day at a time and if that seems overwhelming- break the day up. Aim to get through the morning, then the afternoon, then the evening, etc. It will get easier with time. I had an engagement break up and I was completely devastated. There were days where I thought life was ok and things were going to be ok, but they were interspersed with days where I laid in bed crying with the blankets over my head thinking that I was literally going to die from a broken heart. I was sure I was going to be alone for the rest of my life.

Fast forward a few years (and a few relationships that didn't work out- including one with my now husband that I ended because I was afraid of committing and putting my heart on the line and getting THAT hurt again) and I eventually realized that I had to take a leap of faith and emailed my now husband... the rest as they say is history. I eventually realized that everything happened for a reason and that all that pain was worth it in the end to find the right person to make me whole. Our wedding song was "God Bless the Broken Road" and it was truly fitting.
    thank you so much for the encouragement. I just need to keep on going and looking at the bigger picture and reminding myself that time will heal.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    dont feel that way DLee I've had my share of breakups that left me feeling like I wanted to just curl up and die, even one where I was badly abused and still was sad and missed him so much..... It's normal to feel that way, but trust me when I tell you, you will start to feel better soon!

Focus on the positive things, your real friends and all of us that support you, the fact that you may have dodged a bullet by getting away now before things got bad. Plus more importantly you gained your freedom and independence on your own terms. Just stay positive and things will look up soon!! *hugs*
    thanks Jenny. I know I just need to try to be positive. It's so hard. but I'll be trying. =)

did the Day 17 gift arrive yet? It should be there as I sent it last week.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

*Hugs* Dlee!
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Page 376 of 390 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast

Thread Information