User Tag List

Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree7794Likes

Thread: Frugal June Bugs - Frugal Chatter continued

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

So I have so far (lol) only June 4th, contacted 3 companies with compliment and requested coupons, fingers crossed but either way they do deserve to know how much we actually love their products.

2nd load is on the line and 3rd (small load) with hoodies will be hung out shortly.

I took off my bandages from my surgery last Thursday and I was grossed out I had to go lye down as I felt dizzy and sick.....I'm a wus. I went back and took another look more closely and this surgeon needs a sewing lesson, he did a really crappy job (I guess my armpit modeling days are offer lol).

I will pop into emergency tomorrow while out for an appointment as my incessions look infected

I have an appointment tomorrow, a referral by begging my gp for 2 years and finally then finally work getting on my ass (excuse the language) (good grief) have an appointment which should determine wether or not I get my medical retirement, I'm only 38 years old but there is no way I can go back to work even part time. So if he signs off I'll be relieved and less stress if he doesn't I will be cut off by my employer and lose all my dental/medical benefits....wish me luck.
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 01:21 PM.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by MaddensMomma View Post
    Just got back from the nice picnic lunch with my aunt. It is so nice out today, I am glad I got to spend that hour outside in the sun.
    Also spent $0 as she packed a lunch for us
    It was so nice I will be packing a lunch for us next week and we will do it again on a day it's supposed to be nice.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

It seems when you wake up and get on the move, you get so much done & seems like a more productive day. Great shop on the produce

Quote Originally Posted by SimplifiedMommyTips View Post
    we are up early so the whole gang went to drop off ds to school, then we went to my favorite indian store and 3v lbs of tomato for a $, 2.5 lbs ginger root for a $ and over ripe banana for $ ( making banana oatmeal chocolate chip muffin for snacks today) and 6 huge plantain for $$ , enjoyed walking with the family today what a nice day, and we also dropped by at the small chinese store that sells produce and got strawberries 1lb for $1.50 for smoothies ( team up with the muffin)

Yes, I re-gift, things that I have no use in the house, I pass it to someone else that could use it, or I send it to my mother back home.

Since we had the portable washer ( a big blessing-living in an apartment with three young kids) we put the stuffs in the dryer less, just hang them to dry to save, I used to spend $80.00/month for laundry alone, now only spend $10.00/month , except for for the big items like sheets, towels and curtains.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

bumping - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    With our new puppy chester I am looking for puppy chow coupons, below is a link to Purina Puppy & Cat Chow.

If anyone is willing to order the puppy kit I will trade you for it? Just let me know what coupons you are looking for in return.

thanks in advance for your consideration

Nancy
    http://purina.ca/about/registration_intro.aspx
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I have been so inspired by those of you selling your household items you no longer need on kijiji etc that I will later today be gathering up some of the kids tonka trucks and outdoor toys to post them for sale on on our local for sale fb page. The monies of course will be divide by both boys and give them a little savings.

I need to also take pictures of some foam tiles we purchase that look like old fashioned tin ceiling tins which we ended up not using, hoping that I can recoop some of the money spent on these.

Hope everyone is having a great day, frugal if possible and take some time to enjoy the nice weather we are having today.

And I wanted to take a moment to say that I love spending time with you ladies on here eventhough we have not met in person I feel that I know you better that I did before our frugal journeys began.

Thanks for hanging out with me/us on here, it's great to know we are not alone is our frugal ways and lifestyles.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

link to this weeks upcoming flyers in ONT.

Food Basics
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/356625-...7-13-a-canada/

*** great price on sugar 2 for $3.00 = $1.50
    grapes $1.00lbs

Independent Grocers - ON

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/356623-...7-13-a-canada/

Shoppers (SDM) - ON
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/356561-...-flyer-canada/
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 02:04 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

goodluck jasperandchar with your appointment

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    goodluck jasperandchar with your appointment
    macw1960 and Caseythegoalie like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Jasper. that sucks about your incision. make sure you take care of it. those things can get nasty.

we were up early as well 530. hubbies back was sore... so we started breakie, and sanding and washing the dining room ceiling. its going to need a little more work before painting. but should be done by the weekend. as he's off for a few more days

oh well the extra cleaning and decluttering keeps me away from the stores. LOL
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    So I have so far (lol) only June 4th, contacted 3 companies with compliment and requested coupons, fingers crossed but either way they do deserve to know how much we actually love their products.

2nd load is on the line and 3rd (small load) with hoodies will be hung out shortly.

I took off my bandages from my surgery last Thursday and I was grossed out I had to go lye down as I felt dizzy and sick.....I'm a wus. I went back and took another look more closely and this surgeon needs a sewing lesson, he did a really crappy job (I guess my armpit modeling days are offer lol).

I will pop into emergency tomorrow while out for an appointment as my incessions look infected

I have an appointment tomorrow, a referral by begging my gp for 2 years and finally then finally work getting on my ass (excuse the language) (good grief) have an appointment which should determine wether or not I get my medical retirement, I'm only 38 years old but there is no way I can go back to work even part time. So if he signs off I'll be relieved and less stress if he doesn't I will be cut off by my employer and lose all my dental/medical benefits....wish me luck.
    Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow, we will be thinking of you

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    oh Jasper. that sucks about your incision. make sure you take care of it. those things can get nasty.

we were up early as well 530. hubbies back was sore... so we started breakie, and sanding and washing the dining room ceiling. its going to need a little more work before painting. but should be done by the weekend. as he's off for a few more days

oh well the extra cleaning and decluttering keeps me away from the stores. LOL
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaddensMomma View Post
    Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow, we will be thinking of you
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Good luck Jasper
    Crochetlady and jasperandchar like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

What are you planning on buying with your new General Mills FPCs when they arrive?

I think I will try to find the new golden grahams bars and cinnamon toast crunch bars for the kids school lunches next year.

I will be trying to trade my cereal FPCs for more bar FPCs if anyone is interested in doing that trade I should get 3 of each.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    Good luck Jasper
    macw1960 likes this.

Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information