User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree353Likes

Thread: SmartCanucks Needs your help! Can you please send me a testimonial?

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Workingmum View Post
    My Co-worker told me about this site 2 years ago, and wow what a jackpot... I was always a budget conscious person, but joining thiscommunity I have learned a lot. I’velearned how to find great deals, coupon savings, SCOP, stockpile, money savingtips and so much more as a working mom. I have never been addicted to anything in my whole life. Not even a cell phone, but I am sooooooaddicted to this website. Every day, atleast 3-4 times a day, it’s my go to website to read about deals, and justpeople showing kindness and sharing it. If you have to do another update to the website, Please do it in thebackground, DO NOT let this site go down, I will be very depress. I need my daily fix of SMARTCANUCKS.....Thank you all to the Administrators of this site, you should do a meet andgreet event one of these days.
    .....In Las Vegas .... : )
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Workingmum View Post
    Thank you all to the Administrators of this site, you should do a meet and greet event one of these days.
    I see you are in Toronto, we are planning a meet / coupon swap on July 17th downtown after work
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Because of Smart Canucks, I am not afraid to ask for a deal.
    Even in Walmart.
    When I needed a laptop for school, I saw the prices and knew the budget would not allow for their 'sale' prices. I asked the Walmart employee about the display laptops. He gave a discount.
    But wait, there's more. I asked about a second discount equal to the environmental fee that they charge. Got it. Then I asked if there were any programs. Yes, Microsoft Office 2010 included (for a limited time). Was able to buy the Microsoft Office 2010, on sale, and reduced the cost even more using some Walmart gift cards accumulated for Stouffers.ca pins. A lot of Stouffers.ca pins were collected from the Blue Box in the lunch room at work.

So don't be afraid to ask for a discount. Alls they can say is 'No' and you just move on.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Thu, Jun 20th, 2013 at 07:22 AM.
    uanoor, Natalka, r0c0upons and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Better....than... Facebook.

I love smart canucks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information