User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: found a vibrator in MY BED!!!:@

CaNewbie-Eager To Learn!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went away for about five days for a funeral in a different province. I just got home and THERE IS A VIBRATOR IN MY BED. At first I thought it was lipstick but nope, it's a little golden vibrator. HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT? I don't know where it's been or better yet, who the hell has been in my room!

I knew someone had been in here right away because there was a beer bottle lid on my floor, I decided to let it go, not cause a problem over it. And then turned off my bedroom lights, crawled into bed and found this vibrator.

***on the phone with my roommate who had people over and caused this***
    She is very apologetic, saying she never saw anyone in my room and her friends were stranded...well her friends friends, and they were all stranded because of the flash flooding so they had to stay at our house and yada yada. I am a bit of a push over, so it is hard to say it's okay when she is apologizing and promising to message everyone who was here to try and find out who it was.

I don't like the idea of people we don't even know being in my house alone! For this very reason! There is also a gash in our table (not our table but the table that came with this furnished rental property).

How should I handle this? I want to scream and yell at her, and throw stuff in her room, and all sorts of horrible things. But then I also have a hard time staying mad or being mean. But she deserves it. She is a horrible roommate. Is respect too much to ask for?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    LIVE SIMPLE and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok that is disgusting! i don't care who it was or if it was an accident... that is NOT ok... you don't pull something like that out when crashing at a strangers house.. and who knows what else happened.. i don't think i'd be able to sleep on that bed without completely stripping it and sending it for a steaming hot multi run through the washing machine

as for the gash in the table.. if she's your roommate i'd be telling her that when the money comes out of the damage deposit (and i'm sure they will notice it!) she's on the hook for it

respect is something to be earned and you deserve respect your area is your private area.. if she let friends crash there due to the flooding then they should have stayed out of your room.. or at the very least given you a call to ask if they could crash in your room (it sounds more like she threw a party vrs it being a safe place to ride out the floods) and really what help will it be to find out who was in your room is she really going to call around and say "hey.. do you know who left the vibrator in my roommates bedroom?? oh it was you? did you want it back??"
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Oh barf!!

I'd drop the issue, as there's nothing much you can do other than change the sheets and sanitize the heck out of...EVERYTHING. lol
    Then I'd install a lock/key to my room.
    If you ever have to leave over night again, lock it before you go. Your roommate and/or her friends clearly have no boundaries or respect.

Random people in my/using my room would put me into a rage!
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, ick and ew....

I agree with Janetta - lock on your door!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    Then I'd install a lock/key to my room.
    This ^

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'd have a chat with landlord about getting permission to put that lock on. And providing him/her with a status update on the table NOW so it's dealt with and getting roommate involved on it for deposit/repair.

Wouldn't leave the table situation until later. It's now a money matter and you were away during incident.
    matrix82, Natalka, harbie and 5 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is just nasty. I've had my share of bad roommates so I'm very sorry you had to deal with this. It's unfortunate that she doesn't respect you enough to leave your room alone. She should have at least asked you first whether her friends could stay in your room/place. If there is still cell service a quick text would've been very easy. I'd deal with the table now, like others have said. It should not be your responsibility but if you let it go too long, it may be hard to prove you weren't even there and if relations with your roommate worsen between now and when you leave the property, you may be on the hook.
    I would also suggest what others have and speak to your landlord about installing a lock. You may be required to give him/her a key in case of emergencies but at least you would know who has been in your room. I do have to warn you that, from my experience, your relationship with your roommate may deteriorate if you do this. I had a roommate whose boyfriend basically lived with us on weekends. I had a lock but never used it because I always trusted and respected my roommates. Except when I came home after being away one weekend and found that $100 from my room was missing. She and her boyfriend were the only ones at the house that weekend so naturally, I suspected her/her boyfriend. I didn't have any proof that it was them and I supposed I could have misplaced or miscounted (which I know I didn't) so I let it go. But I started to close and/or lock my door when I left for more than a few hours. My other roommates knew why and were often doing the same thing and finally this one asked why we were doing this and I explained to her what happened and how I didn't have any proof so I didn't want to accuse her or her boyfriend, but was doing this as a precaution. Needless to say, things got icy in our house after that and she eventually moved out the next year. Saying that, you may want to start looking for a new place or roommate or both.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

eeewwww cooties.......

at least the flood stranded folks that stayed in your bed found some sort of comfort...(sorry) snort
    Candini, vesper and quicktocoupon like this.
    ....just be happy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

sorry, but LOL
    karma33, Candini, i_forget and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Whats a vibrator?

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Whats a vibrator?
    an electronic or battery operated device used to stimulate the (usually) female genitalia in order to arouse sexual pleasure.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Best to turn over the mattress and wash the bedding a couple of times.
    quicktocoupon likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Ughh disgusting as hell.
    When i was 18 i lived in a house with 3 other girls. My stuff was always going missing from my room, I would buy brand new hairspray and within days itd be empty. I started hiding everything in old shoe boxes under my bed.

One day I got home from a weekend away, go in my room and my hair scissors were left ony dressor nrxt to a big wad of paper towel. Thought that was odd... I dont know why but I opened the paper towel to see what the it was. And inside I found....

PUBIC HAIR!!! and lots of it. I was so freaking disgusted I ended up dropping it on my floor. Then I was even more pissed off that I had to vaccuum it up. That day I literally scrubbed and washed everything. Nobody would fess up to it either!!!!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Ughh disgusting as hell.
    When i was 18 i lived in a house with 3 other girls. My stuff was always going missing from my room, I would buy brand new hairspray and within days itd be empty. I started hiding everything in old shoe boxes under my bed.

One day I got home from a weekend away, go in my room and my hair scissors were left ony dressor nrxt to a big wad of paper towel. Thought that was odd... I dont know why but I opened the paper towel to see what the it was. And inside I found....

PUBIC HAIR!!! and lots of it. I was so freaking disgusted I ended up dropping it on my floor. Then I was even more pissed off that I had to vaccuum it up. That day I literally scrubbed and washed everything. Nobody would fess up to it either!!!!

Thats raunchy. What the hell is wrong with some people? That's not even funny.
    quicktocoupon likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Thats raunchy. What the hell is wrong with some people? That's not even funny.
    I know!!! Blahh.
    I moved out on my own a few weeks after that, couldnt handle living with people that had no respect for others.

Candini and quicktocoupon like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information