Thread: Guess what back for the summer heat FREE NESTEA

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

thank you thank you

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I saw a Nestea Cool case just last week that had $ off coupons. I believe: $1 off a 12 case, $0.50 off a 10 pack of juice boxes and something else I don't remember maybe powder mix.
    oscarandme likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post
    Someone said this on another website. Make sure to take it with a grain of salt.

and a different person said this.
    I was at loblaws store today and I found a note to Coke and Nestea customers:

Attachment 184475
    torontogal12 and oscarandme like this.
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    179 (100%)

I only saw the BOGO movie on the nestea cases at Superstore.
    oscarandme likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood1818 View Post
    so no one yet can confirm or deny this promotion?
    Its in the Sobeys Atlantic flyer with that picture..not sure if Sobeys made a mistake and used an old photo. Very unlikely they will make a mistake like that, but you never know.

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I often see pictures of Quaker cereals in the flyers with a logo on the boxe for an Aeroplan pin inside.. The problem is that this promo ended more than 3 years ago.. So I really think it's the same thing for Nestea they used a picture from last year offer in the flyer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    I was at loblaws store today and I found a note to Coke and Nestea customers:

Attachment 184475
    there was a story about this in the local Brampton paper. Workers at coke bottling plant have been on strike for a couple of weeks now.

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Will have to keep my eyes out for these. Will likely give away most of them, we got a little sick of iced tea last year LOL!!!!
    oscarandme likes this.
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

My thought on this is that when a coupon returns that has been out a previous year, the graphics change in some way, even if slightly. This pic is the exact same graphic on the exact same place on the box. I hope it's coming out again, it was one of the best deals ever!
    cath007 and thriftygranny like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was out and about yesterday gathering coupons... btw they are out in calgary ... and while i was doing so i was checking for certain products to get deals... as per usual. None of the stores here have this deal yet... we can sure hope it pops up.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I won't get too excited until I see a picture of the product on the shelf for some reason I don't see them repeating the promo like last year(poorly thought .out promotion on their .part easily abused)...sure it moved product and got product into the hands of people who don't usually buy it... But I'm sure they lost good $$ on it
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No sign of this promotion yet in BC. I checked:

Superstore
    Safeway #1
    Safeway #2
    Save-On Foods #1
    Save-On Foods #2
    Target
    Walmart
    No Frills
    Price Smart Foods
    oscarandme likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    I won't get too excited until I see a picture of the product on the shelf for some reason I don't see them repeating the promo like last year(poorly thought .out promotion on their .part easily abused)...sure it moved product and got product into the hands of people who don't usually buy it... But I'm sure they lost good $$ on it
    Coca-Cola didn't lose any money on this...they made 12.34 billion dollars in revenue in the 2012 fiscal year (that's billion, folks, not million ) with a 4% increase in sales in Canada.

I still say it's an urban legend until marked cases show up in my local stores.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    Coca-Cola didn't lose any money on this...they made 12.34 billion dollars in revenue in the 2012 fiscal year (that's billion, folks, not million ) with a 4% increase in sales in Canada.

I agree on the urban legend part... But I still think they lost money on the promo... Yes coca cola did make great profits BUT that is coca cola as a whole what is a rather large company they basically gave away thousands upon thousands of cases of product it was a snowball effect that coupon... I could see them releasing it as a BOGO though
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post

of course they lost money. They may have made up for it with other products under the coca cola brand but the nestea lost money for sure.

If you had a bakery and sold cupcakes, and typically a cupcake sold for $1, if you sold 100 cupcakes you would make $100. If you had a "free cupcake" coupon on the wrapper and 2 customers each bought 1 and got the rest free using the "free cupcake" coupon, you would make $2 instead of $100. Just apply that to a much larger scale. If thousands of people bought one case of nestea for $4 and got 100 cases free, instead of making $400 off that product, they make $4. Obviously a huge cut in profit.

Again, like I said, I loved this promotion as much as the next person. It was awesome, but to think they didn't loose money would be denying simple math.
    thriftygranny likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information