User Tag List

Page 1031 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 31 531 931 981 1021 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1041 1081 1131 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 20968
Like Tree19437Likes

Thread: Which Contests have you won

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just received an e-mail that I am a potential winner of a Free case of Kisko Freezies. Cool, especially since I have not won anything in months.

Congratulations! You are the potential winner of a Free case of Kisko FREEZIES in the Kisko® and Hasbro® Summer Contest. In order for you to become a verified winner and receive that Prize, you must a) print out the attached Declaration and Release Form, b) complete that Form (please print) in full and in ink (including correctly answering the skill-testing question which appears in that Form), c) sign the completed Form, and d) mail your original, properly completed and signed Form to us for receipt by us no later than July 20, 2011. Please note: If we do not receive your properly completed and signed Declaration and Release Form on or before the date just specified, the Prize you otherwise may won is forfeited.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Yum! Just found out I've won a Cattle Boyz BB-Q sauces starter kit! $35 worth of smokey goodness! :D What a great start to the month!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

won Britney Spears tickets - gave me a day's notice to pick up the tickets. Turned out to be front-row nosebleeds - sold them at a discounted rate as there was no way I could find a babysitter or anyone to go with me!!
    Open an ING Direct account with a minimum balance of $100, enter my Orange Key 13804211S1 and they'll start you off with a $25 bonus!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Visit www.cindy.lovablelabels.ca for personalized labels - PM me for a discount code.
    Join Opinion Outpost - http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/5281613

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Congrats everyone!!!

I finally won in the Canadian Tire Long Live the Long Weekend - $25 Canadian Tire GC

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Congrats! I got this email today as well!!!

QUOTE=Angela273;3598832]I just received an e-mail that I am a potential winner of a Free case of Kisko Freezies. Cool, especially since I have not won anything in months.

Congratulations! You are the potential winner of a Free case of Kisko FREEZIES in the Kisko® and Hasbro® Summer Contest. In order for you to become a verified winner and receive that Prize, you must a) print out the attached Declaration and Release Form, b) complete that Form (please print) in full and in ink (including correctly answering the skill-testing question which appears in that Form), c) sign the completed Form, and d) mail your original, properly completed and signed Form to us for receipt by us no later than July 20, 2011. Please note: If we do not receive your properly completed and signed Declaration and Release Form on or before the date just specified, the Prize you otherwise may won is forfeited.[/QUOTE]
    check out my blog! www.chaleneweir.blogspot.com

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

congratulations winnes Good Luck to everyone..I won...
    CONGRATULATIONS! You are an official winner in the Pepsi® Win† Every Hour Contest. Your $50.00 CDN cheque will be shipped to the address you provided during your Win Every Hour registration.

I only enter 1 pin a day, I just finsihed off a pepsi last night but didn't enter it until this morning
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

$10.00 ticketmaster code from icoke
    was going to get a T-Shirt but it kept saying error when I tried to redeem, said try again tomorrow???
    Last edited by WandaJean; Tue, Jul 5th, 2011 at 12:36 PM.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Congratulations to all you winners.

I won $4.00 on a scratch & win ticket & I also was told that I would win the crabbiest woman in the world contest cause I felt the need to let the male members of my household know that they need to learn how to use a broom, wipe a counter, & how to pick up stinky socks etc.
    (I think when we pull rank on our families it somehow builds character?)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I won a PetValu contest. They sent 12 vouchers for 24 cans of Merrick cat food. The Surf and Turf flavor was a hit.

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Just won 2 Live Nation tickets...3 wins for me today

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congratulations! You are the potential winner of a Nerf® Barricade Blaster in the Kisko® and Hasbro® Summer Contest. In order for you to become a verified winner and receive that Prize, you must a) print out the attached Declaration and Release Form, b) complete that Form (please print) in full and in ink (including correctly answering the skill-testing question which appears in that Form), c) sign the completed Form, and d) mail your original, properly completed and signed Form to us for receipt by us no later than July 20, 2011. Please note: If we do not receive your properly completed and signed Declaration and Release Form on or before the date just specified, the Prize you otherwise may won is forfeited.

I'm making $5 a week in gift cards without breaking a sweat and I'm hooked; wanna join me and do the same? Register for your own Swagbucks account:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Luxor69

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congratulations! You have been selected as a prize winner and have successfully passed your time-limited mathematical skill-testing question in the Coca-Cola Instant Win Game, administered by ePrize.
    You have been selected as the winner of two (2) tickets to a local Live Nation Canada concert of your choice.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Congratulations to all you winners.

I won $4.00 on a scratch & win ticket & I also was told that I would win the crabbiest woman in the world contest cause I felt the need to let the male members of my household know that they need to learn how to use a broom, wipe a counter, & how to pick up stinky socks etc.
    (I think when we pull rank on our families it somehow builds character?)

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luxor69 View Post
    Congratulations! You are the potential winner of a Nerf® Barricade Blaster in the Kisko® and Hasbro® Summer Contest.
    Me too but I won the Super Soaker® Thunderstorm Blaster.....my nephew will be thrilled.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

still haven't one anything but i am soooo close to winning this but still behind please help it ends tomorrow at 12:
    step one: click here and like company: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
    Step 2 like my photo here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
    TWO 20% KONG PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE<dl style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 881px; clear: both; "></dl>

Thread Information