• 2 Post By MagicalDreams
  • 1 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By Littlemoe0
  • 1 Post By MagicalDreams

Thread: Disney Released Discount PIN Code for Winter 2014

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Planning a Walt Disney World vacation for next winter? Check those inboxes!

Disney released a PIN this afternoon allowing guests to Save up to 30% off their Disney Resort hotel stay - 1/5 - 3/2/14 and 3/16-4/12/14.

Save 30% at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
    Save 30% at select Disney Deluxe Resorts
    Save 25% at select Disney Moderate Resorts
    Save 20% at select Disney Value Resorts

What is a Disney PIN code?

A PIN code is an exclusive discount that Disney sends out to people via email, snail mail or it can even be attached to your name/account when you call Disney Reservation Center. These Pin Codes, which are a 15 digit numerical code, can only be used by you and no one else. They can be for anything from FREE Dining, room only discounts, park hopper pass add on discount, etc and are usually only offered for a specific travel dates and have a book by date on them as well. There is no rhyme or reason why a certain person gets one and someone else does not. You can book up to 3 rooms using your PIN CODE, but YOU must be one at least one of the reservations to qualify for the discount.

How can I get a Disney PIN code?

While there is no guaranteed way of getting yourself a Disney PIN code, getting your information to Disney in as many ways possible certainly helps!

• Register an account at the Disney website. Make sure to add your name, address, email address and any other information they may ask for. This gives you all options of getting a pin code.
    • Have other members of your family such as your spouse, also create an account at the Disney website.
    • Request a Disney Vacation Planning DVD. This is FREE and gets your name and address into the Disney database.
    • Request a set of FREE Customized Park Maps. This also gets your name and address into the Disney database.
    • Call up Disney and ask if there is any special pin codes attached to your name. You will need to have all the info that is attached to your account with Disney. The name, address and phone number and email address you signed up with. If these all don’t match Disney’s records they will not give any information. Your Disney Travel Agent would be more than happy to keep on top of this for you!

TIP: NEVER Delete an email that comes from Disney Destinations, as this is typically where PIN Code Emails come from.
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail
    Last edited by couponlady; Wed, Sep 11th, 2013 at 12:55 PM.
    tjthemanto and Shwa Girl like this.
    Disney Planner Extraordinaire! - Book your Disney Vacation with us and receive a FREE Disney Gift Card!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

A coworker is always planning trips around that time of year. I think she has been to Disney with family 3 times already. I will let her know.
    Thanks.
    MagicalDreams likes this.

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Need to keep checking those emails better, thanks for the info. May have to get a hold of you again.
    MagicalDreams likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

where can i find deals on Disney cruise Alaska?
    tnx

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LIVE SIMPLE View Post
    where can i find deals on Disney cruise Alaska?
    tnx
    We haven't seen any Alaskan Disney Cruises with deals yet this summer, but early next week the new lead rates will be posted. I can put a post up with them when they come in and I'll send you a PM if the Alaskan Cruise is included.
    Would love to do the Alaskan cruise as well!
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    Disney Planner Extraordinaire! - Book your Disney Vacation with us and receive a FREE Disney Gift Card!

LoveCoupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

do you have the exact website?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

my friend / 2x kids 5 and 3 years old/ went on the cruise this spring
    she was VERY impressed with everything /even though she traveled a lot and was few times at Disney resorts/

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalDreams View Post
    We haven't seen any Alaskan Disney Cruises with deals yet this summer, but early next week the new lead rates will be posted. I can put a post up with them when they come in and I'll send you a PM if the Alaskan Cruise is included.
    Would love to do the Alaskan cruise as well!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LIVE SIMPLE View Post
    my friend / 2x kids 5 and 3 years old/ went on the cruise this spring
    she was VERY impressed with everything /even though she traveled a lot and was few times at Disney resorts/
    We have been on several cruises with Disney Cruise Line - 1st Hawaiian Cruise, Western Caribbean and Mediterranean.
    The cruises are truly amazing for adults, couples and for families. The Hawaii cruise had under 200 children onboard - so it really is great for all demographics!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Do they have any discounted tickets for the Disney World parks?

Thread Information