User Tag List

Page 1109 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 109 609 1009 1059 1099 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1119 1159 1209 ... LastLast
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 19640
Like Tree119577Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #16621
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,781
    Likes Received
    1986
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Thanks to everyone who pointed me in the right direction to the $6 off coupon for Scotties/Cashmere/Spongetowels!

    Shop 1:
    1 each of the above $17.97
    B2G1 Beyond Natural canned cat food $2.98

    Total with tax $17.87
    9,000 bonus optimum points
    $1.50 CO51

    Same thing with shop #2

    Then at Metro, the megamiles deal is done but they still had the flyer deal so:
    Extra large pizza $9.99
    Starbucks coffee $6.99
    $2 off coupon on the coffee
    Redeemed 95 air miles
    Received 25 for pizza and 50 to come for the Flyer deal
    ROMEO, Silk, SavvyLady and 4 others like this.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  2. #16622
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    65
    Likes Received
    169
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    It was my birthday (April 15th) so this is what I got for free.

    Giant Tiger sent me an offer of choose one of three products: 6 muffins/1 kg fruit drink crystals / or pizza product that looks like a knock off of pizza pops.

    I went with the 1kg drink crystals at $6.78.
    Got my free venti Starbucks drink (went bigger cause it's free lol would've been $6+.)
    Got my regular strawberry sunshine smoothie with a booster for free. (Would've been over $7)
    Sephora gift was for free.
    Last edited by mkos_29; Tue, Apr 16th, 2019 at 02:37 AM.
    baggypants, Silk, Purdee and 5 others like this.

  3. #16623
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Listowel
    Posts
    253
    Likes Received
    416
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Happy birthday!!
    ROMEO likes this.

  4. #16624
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,324
    Likes Received
    5130
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mkos_29 View Post
    It was my birthday (April 15th) so this is what I got for free.

    Giant Tiger sent me an offer of choose one of three products: 6 muffins/1 kg fruit drink crystals / or pizza product that looks like a knock off of pizza pops.

    I went with the 1kg drink crystals at $6.78.
    Got my free venti Starbucks drink (went bigger cause it's free lol would've been $6+.)
    Got my regular strawberry sunshine smoothie with a booster for free. (Would've been over $7)
    Sephora gift was for free.

    Happy Belated Birthday!
    ROMEO likes this.

  5. #16625
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,682
    Likes Received
    21784
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mkos_29 View Post
    It was my birthday (April 15th) so this is what I got for free.

    Giant Tiger sent me an offer of choose one of three products: 6 muffins/1 kg fruit drink crystals / or pizza product that looks like a knock off of pizza pops.

    I went with the 1kg drink crystals at $6.78.
    Got my free venti Starbucks drink (went bigger cause it's free lol would've been $6+.)
    Got my regular strawberry sunshine smoothie with a booster for free. (Would've been over $7)
    Sephora gift was for free.
    Happy Belated Birthday

  6. #16626
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,267
    Likes Received
    8882
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    MORE. FREE. STUFF!!

    Zehrs (X3):
    Crest Toothpaste (Various; 10): $10.00(SALE) - 10%($1.00) = $10.17 - $10.00(5 @ $2 WUB2) - $2.50 CO51 (WUB3) = -$2.33

    Zehrs (X1):
    Crest Toothpaste (8): $8.00(SALE)- 10%($0.80) = $8.14 - $8.00(4 @ $2 WUB2) - $2.50 CO51 (WUB3) = -$2.36

    Used FOUR separate CO51 Accounts (Mine, Moms, Family Friends, and her husbands)

    RCSS (x2):
    Gillette Skinguard Starter Kit: $14.98 - PM(Zehrs; $4.99 OFF) = $11.29 - $2.00 Coupon(PG Everyday) - $4.00 CO51 + 1,000Pts(10% Student) = $4.29

    Zehrs had it advertised in the flyer, but none in stock, and I couldn't wait till next week to get it, so just got it at RCSS instead!

    Sobeys:
    Colgate Total Toothpaste (4; 120ml): $19.96 - SALE($8.00 OFF) - 10%($1.20) = $12.16 - $4.00(4 @ $1 Coupons) + 65AM(15AM In-store + 50AM Digital Offers = $14.44 for me) = -$6.28/4
    Gay Lea Dips (6): $20.94 - SALE($8.94 OFF) - 10%($1.20) - $4.50(6 @ $0.75 Coupons) - $9.00(6 @ $1.50 Caddle) - $3.00(3 @ $1.00 WUB2 Caddle Bonus) = -$5.70/6

  7. #16627
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,781
    Likes Received
    1986
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    No Frills highlights tonight:

    Spaghettini and elbow pasta 6 x .67 (expiry in 2 years, not sure why it was on sale)
    Colgate total $1.14 x 2 - 2 $1 off coupons = .28 total (pun not intended)
    Snapple .75 x 4 = $3
    Dole salad 3.47 x 50% = $1.73

    Usually my NF has crappy marked down items but this a good one!

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  8. #16628
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    65
    Likes Received
    169
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Happy Belated Birthday
    Thank you. Also thanks to member Silk.
    Silk likes this.

  9. #16629
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    96
    Likes Received
    75
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I noticed you used a $2.00 Coupon(PG Everyday), how did you manage to get the coupon to print, I had no issues with Brandsaver.ca, but the only one I've been able to print the Swiffer coupon on the new site. Has anyone else had a problem with the new site, any suggestions? Thank you, I would really like to be able to take advantage of these deals.
    ROMEO likes this.

  10. #16630
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,781
    Likes Received
    1986
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I just started with Caddle and submitted a receipt for Melitta coffee. Do they send a confirmation email like CO51 does? I haven't received one and it shows nothing is pending so I'm wondering if I did something wrong.

    Edit: Oops, never mind, I didn't tap "upload"!

    So to make this a brag, Melitta coffee $6.99 - $2 @ C051 -$2 @ Caddle = $2.99
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Wed, Apr 17th, 2019 at 07:17 AM.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  11. #16631
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,509
    Likes Received
    26922
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    We have a candy (and other products) outlet here in Waterloo called BoDee Sweets and I was able to get a whole batch of candies and chocolates for egg stuffing. Don't know if that helped, Purdee.
    Purdee likes this.

  12. #16632
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,380
    Likes Received
    9939
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    MORE. FREE. STUFF!!

    Zehrs (X3):
    Crest Toothpaste (Various; 10): $10.00(SALE) - 10%($1.00) = $10.17 - $10.00(5 @ $2 WUB2) - $2.50 CO51 (WUB3) = -$2.33

    Zehrs (X1):
    Crest Toothpaste (8): $8.00(SALE)- 10%($0.80) = $8.14 - $8.00(4 @ $2 WUB2) - $2.50 CO51 (WUB3) = -$2.36

    Used FOUR separate CO51 Accounts (Mine, Moms, Family Friends, and her husbands)

    RCSS (x2):
    Gillette Skinguard Starter Kit: $14.98 - PM(Zehrs; $4.99 OFF) = $11.29 - $2.00 Coupon(PG Everyday) - $4.00 CO51 + 1,000Pts(10% Student) = $4.29

    Zehrs had it advertised in the flyer, but none in stock, and I couldn't wait till next week to get it, so just got it at RCSS instead!

    Sobeys:
    Colgate Total Toothpaste (4; 120ml): $19.96 - SALE($8.00 OFF) - 10%($1.20) = $12.16 - $4.00(4 @ $1 Coupons) + 65AM(15AM In-store + 50AM Digital Offers = $14.44 for me) = -$6.28/4
    Gay Lea Dips (6): $20.94 - SALE($8.94 OFF) - 10%($1.20) - $4.50(6 @ $0.75 Coupons) - $9.00(6 @ $1.50 Caddle) - $3.00(3 @ $1.00 WUB2 Caddle Bonus) = -$5.70/6

    Thanks for the hint about Gillette razors. I bought two of them (two different CO51 accounts) They are also on sale right now at 9.98 each at the RCSS near me but were hard to find at first because the shelf price is still at 14.98

  13. #16633
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    65
    Likes Received
    169
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    SDM

    Bourjois Lipsticks (on clear out) $12x2= $24
    They had 10,000 points each (20,000 points back.) Making the lipsticks $4 altogether. These are in store points in Saskatoon Centre Mall. Not many left.

    Quo facial wipes $8.00x2= $16.00
    get back 10,000 points (making them $3 each)
    Same mall.

    Got some other things to bring me to my offer of spend $60 get 20x the points.

    Total points 50,700
    Last edited by mkos_29; Wed, Apr 17th, 2019 at 05:29 PM.
    rayray, tomatomato and Rubialoca like this.

  14. #16634
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,873
    Likes Received
    8464
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    i did the flash offer at rcss today 5,000 points for every $10 spent on select candies

    Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    We have a candy (and other products) outlet here in Waterloo called BoDee Sweets and I was able to get a whole batch of candies and chocolates for egg stuffing. Don't know if that helped, Purdee.

  15. #16635
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,924
    Likes Received
    11342
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Received 12,000 optimum points for free using $20 of free product coupons for Pepsi, Tropicana and Pure Leaf. I had a personal offer of 6,000 PCO for $20 spend, and Fortinos store offer was 6,000 PCO for $20 spend - double dipped!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •