User Tag List

Page 1290 of 1317 FirstFirst ... 290 790 1190 1240 1280 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1300 ... LastLast
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 19743
Like Tree120083Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #19336
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,399
    Likes Received
    2963
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Hello fellow qc people members on sc !!! Does anyone know if maxi and cie pm provigo ??? I cannot find the info??? @couponmummy

    thanks
    As @couponmummy said, it's good to make yourself aware of which competitors each individual store will PM because each one can have a different list, even stores that are in the same chain as well as the same city or area.

    And that's not all. It's also good to know things like how many of an item each store will PM, whether this number is the same for all categories of items, and if different flavors can be PMed as separate items.

    Also, be aware that stores can and do change their PM lists and policies, which means that every once in a while, it's good to check what's current.
    Silk, couponmummy and cath007 like this.

  2. #19337
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    not a brag a sad day for qc couponners
    wow...i am in shock....I read in a french couponning site on magasine des rabais et des economies(fb page) that wm in qc will stop price matching on october 15..........not fun...hope at least maxi will continue and for long time....and hope it is just for qc at least....I knew when i was at wm last week and i the cashier said now we only accept 1 printed coupon at all something was going on....grrr

  3. #19338
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    As @couponmummy said, it's good to make yourself aware of which competitors each individual store will PM because each one can have a different list, even stores that are in the same chain as well as the same city or area.

    And that's not all. It's also good to know things like how many of an item each store will PM, whether this number is the same for all categories of items, and if different flavors can be PMed as separate items.

    Also, be aware that stores can and do change their PM lists and policies, which means that every once in a while, it's good to check what's current.
    thanks,good info..I will ask when I will go to maxi and cie at the costumer desk service because no sign at my maxi and cie
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Sep 15th, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
    couponmummy likes this.

  4. #19339
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,779
    Likes Received
    5643
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    not a brag a sad day for qc couponners
    wow...i am in shock....I read in a french couponning site on magasine des rabais et des economies(fb page) that wm in qc will stop price matching on october 15..........not fun...hope at least maxi will continue and for long time....and hope it is just for qc at least....I knew when i was at wm last week and i the cashier said now we only accept 1 printed coupon at all something was going on....grrr
    @cath007

    Me too, I am shocked. I love price matching and using coupons. My Walmart has no restrictions on stores that I can price match. As long as I can show proof whether on F L I P P or a physical flyer, I can price match and not limited to 4 items like at Maxi.

    This is terrible news, thanks for the info.
    This will definitely force people to go to multiple stores and not a one stop store. Especially during a pandemic when you want to limit the number of stores you go to.

    When I shop at Walmart, I noticed an increase in people price matching. They have their phones out and showing the cashier. One time in the express line (yes, my store still has express lines and not converted to all self checkout), this lady with a couple of small kids with a full cart was a few customers ahead of us. When we finished, she was only half way though price matching.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Tue, Sep 15th, 2020 at 04:00 PM.
    Silk and cath007 like this.

  5. #19340
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,331
    Likes Received
    38737
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Bought:
    Europe's Best frozen kale, clearance $0.94
    Exp. Jan. 2021

    Saw:
    Welch frozen blueberries, clearance $0.94

  6. #19341
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @cath007

    Me too, I am shocked. I love price matching and using coupons. My Walmart has no restrictions on stores that I can price match. As long as I can show proof whether on F L I P P or a physical flyer, I can price match and not limited to 4 items like at Maxi.

    This is terrible news, thanks for the info.
    This will definitely force people to go to multiple stores and not a one stop store. Especially during a pandemic when you want to limit the number of stores you go to.

    When I shop at Walmart, I noticed an increase in people price matching. They have their phones out and showing the cashier. One time in the express line (yes, my store still has express lines and not converted to all self checkout), this lady with a couple of small kids with a full cart was a few customers ahead of us. When we finished, she was only half way though price matching.
    I agree on more people price matching with this pandemic.I dont get there often but yes last time I had to change line because 1 lady had a cart full of pm and I had only 16 things and no pm

    On another note I inform myself and yes my maxi and cie pm provigo and pharmaprix I will enjoy this!!!

  7. #19342
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    I forgot to ask if provigo will pm the pc member price ...oh well next time but happy they pm provigo and pharmaprix that is nice to know that!!!

  8. #19343
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,529
    Likes Received
    26986
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    Not wonderful news for sure!
    couponmummy and cath007 like this.

  9. #19344
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,824
    Likes Received
    22113
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Shaw Girl PC is investigating my account is Frozen as of right now was asked to change my password and get a new card .Was told by the customer Rep that I should have my points back as long as it wasn’t me who redeemed those points. I am in the GTA and did used my card to shop this morning at a RCSS I guess I just have to be patient and wait and see what happen in the end
    An update regarding my PCO points got an email today I will be having my points reinstated. The email said that someone used an app to link to my email with a different PCO card than mine .Not sure how that was done . Was asked to update and change my password to my email and PCO account and to keep it to earn only for now

  10. #19345
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,399
    Likes Received
    2963
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    An update regarding my PCO points got an email today I will be having my points reinstated. The email said that someone used an app to link to my email with a different PCO card than mine .Not sure how that was done . Was asked to update and change my password to my email and PCO account and to keep it to earn only for now
    There was never any real doubt you'd get the points restored, but even realizing this, it must be quite a PITA to have them taken in the first place.

    If you're not using 2-step verification, you should turn that on too as an additional security measure even though doing this probably still won't mean your account is completely safe.
    Silk, couponmummy and cath007 like this.

  11. #19346
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    An update regarding my PCO points got an email today I will be having my points reinstated. The email said that someone used an app to link to my email with a different PCO card than mine .Not sure how that was done . Was asked to update and change my password to my email and PCO account and to keep it to earn only for now
    Great news for you!!! Glad you will be able to get yours points back!!! That is scary tough...

  12. #19347
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    not a brag a sad day for qc couponners
    wow...i am in shock....I read in a french couponning site on magasine des rabais et des economies(fb page) that wm in qc will stop price matching on october 15..........not fun...hope at least maxi will continue and for long time....and hope it is just for qc at least....I knew when i was at wm last week and i the cashier said now we only accept 1 printed coupon at all something was going on....grrr
    Update: this is not only for qc...I read on (canadian en fb couponning group) that it is everywhere....the states(usa) stop pm years ago so that was just the second step I guess.....For now it seems its just the employes who are aware of this but the info got to someone who published...

  13. #19348
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNova View Post
    Provigo
    $1.99 degree motionsense deodorant
    minus $1.00 coupon
    claim $1.00 Checkout 51
    just paid taxes!
    @DarkNova : did you use the english or french 1$ degre coupons??? I think you are from qc too?? thanks

  14. #19349
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Uniprix qc: degre deodorants (2 motionsense and 1 degree men at 3 for 5$ so 1,66$ each (if an offer is there i dont have co51)
    Maxi and cie
    5 dove deodorants at 0,99$ after the 2,00$ x 5 coupons =0,99$ each
    I will donate and kept some for me

  15. #19350
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    for those who have dr oekter 2$ momenti pizza coupons starting tomorrow wal mart will have it for 2 for 5$ = sweet deal!!!

    A quick another question (sorry lol) if they are on multi buy I and pm to maxi and cie does the pm price will be 2,50$ each or the multibuy price ..i need an answer before friday please and thank you
    just not to familiar with pm provigo and wm multi buy ..first time i will try

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •