User Tag List

Page 1322 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 322 822 1222 1272 1312 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1332 1372 1422 ... LastLast
Results 19,816 to 19,830 of 22020
Like Tree130979Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #19816
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,265
    Likes Received
    11500
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I have not done the offer yet but those with pc points accounts get 5000 point for PC or PC Blue Menu Goat Cheese Log (300g) and the weird thing is that the product is only 6.00 each at RCSS (non sale price) and is 9.27 at NoFrills. The prices i posted are from he websites and i have not checked in the store
    ROMEO and lotsasavings like this.

  2. #19817
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North of Toronto
    Posts
    11,348
    Likes Received
    49406
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I have not done the offer yet but those with pc points accounts get 5000 point for PC or PC Blue Menu Goat Cheese Log (300g) and the weird thing is that the product is only 6.00 each at RCSS (non sale price) and is 9.27 at NoFrills. The prices i posted are from he websites and i have not checked in the store
    I just did it at RCSS. Bought 8 and redeemed $40 in PC Pts. Received $40 in PC pts. Paid $8 OOP.
    Think I will go back with my 2nd card and do it again. Expiry dates well into April at my store.
    Already stopped and put a few in my mom's fridge since she was out.
    lotsasavings likes this.

  3. #19818
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,227
    Likes Received
    27725
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I just did it at RCSS. Bought 8 and redeemed $40 in PC Pts. Received $40 in PC pts. Paid $8 OOP.
    Think I will go back with my 2nd card and do it again. Expiry dates well into April at my store.
    Already stopped and put a few in my mom's fridge since she was out.
    Nice score . Never had goat cheese how does it taste TIA

  4. #19819
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,265
    Likes Received
    11500
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Nice score . Never had goat cheese how does it taste TIA
    @flemeth My wife and my kids like it so we grabbed 10 for my son that does does not have a RCSS near him and i also told my oldest daughter about the deal and she is going to stop on her way home and grab some. We bought 5 for ourselves and i have never tried it before and my wife put some on a cracker for me and it is really good. No wonder why my son wanted 10 packs

  5. #19820
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,227
    Likes Received
    27725
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    @flemeth My wife and my kids like it so we grabbed 10 for my son that does does not have a RCSS near him and i also told my oldest daughter about the deal and she is going to stop on her way home and grab some. We bought 5 for ourselves and i have never tried it before and my wife put some on a cracker for me and it is really good. No wonder why my son wanted 10 packs
    Thank you @Thatdone guess I will get some my younger DD love strong tasting cheese. If no one likes it at my house I can always donate the rest for $1.00 I can’t go wrong. Which one did you buy the PC blue Menu or the PC TIA

  6. #19821
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,265
    Likes Received
    11500
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    @flemeth There is only one flavor of the pc blue menu ones and the rest are all pc. My wife bought one of each flavor of the pc and the one of the blue menu
    Last edited by Thatdone; Wed, Dec 9th, 2020 at 03:28 PM.

  7. #19822
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,227
    Likes Received
    27725
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    @flemeth There is only one flavor of the pc blue menu ones and the rest are all pc. My wife bought one of each flavor of the pc and the one of the blue menu
    Thank you very much @Thatdone for your response

  8. #19823
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    848
    Likes Received
    2176
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Bought 7 of the cheese
    ROMEO likes this.

  9. #19824
    Smart Canuck Thumpersmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    1,411
    Likes Received
    458
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    What are some of the flavours?
    ROMEO likes this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

  10. #19825
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,265
    Likes Received
    11500
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    What are some of the flavours?
    Pc ones i believe are regular, herb, cranberry and blueberry
    Pc blue menu is also a regular kind
    Last edited by Thatdone; Wed, Dec 9th, 2020 at 05:21 PM.
    DarkNova likes this.

  11. #19826
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,863
    Likes Received
    7599
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)




    At RCSS, Tilda packaged already cooked rice $1.98/package. Had a personal offer of 2000 pts per package of Tilda (any size/variety).
    Picked up 10 packages and made $.20. These are great to add as a side dish for a quick meal. Taste is okay to.

  12. #19827
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,441
    Likes Received
    9679
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I have not done the offer yet but those with pc points accounts get 5000 point for PC or PC Blue Menu Goat Cheese Log (300g) and the weird thing is that the product is only 6.00 each at RCSS (non sale price) and is 9.27 at NoFrills. The prices i posted are from he websites and i have not checked in the store
    Looks like I'm going to be doing this offer too...

    Sadly, the points offer ends before my staff discount doubles to 20%, but it still will work out cheap!

    PC Goat Cheese: $6.00 - 10%($0.60) + 5,000Pts(Digital) + 1,200Pts(200Pts/$1 Hopefully!) + 3,000Pts/$15(Flyer offer on Canadian Cheese, but not sure if it has the Blue Cow logo or not... Will have to check!)
    Thatdone likes this.

  13. #19828
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    947
    Likes Received
    2093
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Attachment 365877Made my own planter for the front steps ( I do this every year) and will make the centerpieces for Christmas for the family this week.
    They look great. I'd like to see the centerpieces too!
    ROMEO likes this.

  14. #19829
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,227
    Likes Received
    27725
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    @Thatdone thanks for letting me know that the PC Goat cheese is good
    I went early this morning and bought 2 of each kinds also grab a Graham cracker. My DDS and I tried the cranberry flavour and it taste like a cheese cake we had it on the Graham crackers also try the regular flavour on regular crackers and like it. Will open the blueberry one tonight to try. will go back to grab some tomorrow for the Food Bank and For a basket that I am doing for a family

  15. #19830
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,265
    Likes Received
    11500
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    My wife went to RCSS and picked up 10 of the pc butter puff pastry for 1.98 each. This is the new optimum deal for today
    Tweets77 and lotsasavings like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •