User Tag List

Page 1350 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 350 850 1250 1300 1340 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1360 1400 1450 ... LastLast
Results 20,236 to 20,250 of 22511
Like Tree133698Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #20236
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    3,671
    Likes Received
    19310
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Just back from No Frills-some great prices-.44 for a bunch of celery, .99 for a 5 lb bag of potatoes and I think 1.77 per lb for Cooks ham which I think is really good. Easter dinner is starting to come together.

  2. #20237
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,339
    Likes Received
    11796
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Just back from No Frills-some great prices-.44 for a bunch of celery, .99 for a 5 lb bag of potatoes and I think 1.77 per lb for Cooks ham which I think is really good. Easter dinner is starting to come together.
    The ham is 1.47 at the no frills near me which is a great price especially if you can price match at RCSS because you will get a additional 60 cents off a lb if you have the 200 for every dollar on pork. The cooks ham is he only kind we buy

  3. #20238
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,630
    Likes Received
    28547
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    the 1000 points offer was in my PC app; i don't think it's an instore offer. Both mine and my hubby's accounts have the offer
    Thank you @Purdee thatís what I thought but I saw from a different coupon forum that people are talking about getting 1000 personal offer and 1000 instore . I have the personal offer on both our cards and one have the 200/$1
    cath007 likes this.

  4. #20239
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,661
    Likes Received
    42437
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Just back from No Frills-some great prices-.44 for a bunch of celery, .99 for a 5 lb bag of potatoes and I think 1.77 per lb for Cooks ham which I think is really good. Easter dinner is starting to come together.
    That is a good price for ham.Hope to find a deal like that this week too in QC !!! Love cooked ham in spring and at easter.Before we where buying our smoked cook ham at marche public (like mechoui) but it is so expensive that I would like to have more for my money.I know I saw the entire smoked ham at maxi for under 10$ might be a suitable solution.
    lizzie bargain likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  5. #20240
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    495
    Likes Received
    697
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thank you @Purdee thatís what I thought but I saw from a different coupon forum that people are talking about getting 1000 personal offer and 1000 instore . I have the personal offer on both our cards and one have the 200/$1
    If there is a link for the 1000 pc point can someone please share, if I can get some for 1.00 will be good for youth shelter. I have not been lucky to find the coupons...TIA
    cath007 likes this.

  6. #20241
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,630
    Likes Received
    28547
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    If there is a link for the 1000 pc point can someone please share, if I can get some for 1.00 will be good for youth shelter. I have not been lucky to find the coupons...TIA
    @savabuck the 1000 points that I have is a personal offer no link. Hoping that I find some coupons to used to get some for the food bank
    cath007 likes this.

  7. #20242
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,179
    Likes Received
    14352
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    There is also a new $1.00 tear-pad coupon available. I was at RCSS yesterday (the first time in 3 months) and the coupons were right in front of the crackers. I also had the PC points offer so, even at RCSS' price of $2.28, between the 1,000 points offer, the 200/$1.00 points offer and the $1.00 coupon, it was still a money maker for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @lotsasavings is there a instore 1000 points offer also TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    the 1000 points offer was in my PC app; i don't think it's an instore offer. Both mine and my hubby's accounts have the offer
    Yes, the 1,000 points offer was in my personal account. My husband has the same offer in his account. It's at the bottom of the digital offers in the area where HV offers are sometimes listed. I'm assuming most PC members received it.
    cath007 and Lavender Lady like this.

  8. #20243
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Likes Received
    6530
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    At Maxi, 10 Cheez-it $1.94, 1000 points per box personal offer, 10 x $1 printable coupons

  9. #20244
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    7602
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)




    Name:  March 28, 21 free groceries.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  427.7 KBAttachment 367550
    Cheez-It $2.00 - $1 coupon - 1000 pts (personal offer)
    Kellogg's Mini Wheats - 2 x FPC
    Ritz Crackers - buy one Cracker Barrel Cheese Get $2 off Ritz Crackers (new coupon + crackers were $1.99)
    Boursin - $3.97 - $2 coupon - $2 CO51 = $0.00
    Gotta love free groceries!
    I don't eat gluten, so a local family will be gifted these.
    Last edited by Lavender Lady; Sat, Mar 27th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.

  10. #20245
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,630
    Likes Received
    28547
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Nicely done @Lavender Lady
    cath007 likes this.

  11. #20246
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,630
    Likes Received
    28547
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Nicely done @Lavender Lady
    cath007 and Lavender Lady like this.

  12. #20247
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,661
    Likes Received
    42437
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    @savabuck:you can print the 1,00$ cheez it coupon max 2 per browser if you have a printer.Mine did not have proper ink grr
    https://gears.websaver.ca/en/client/Cheez_It_mail2020

    you just have to go back to previous page and you have the option of printing
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Mar 27th, 2021 at 09:47 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  13. #20248
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,630
    Likes Received
    28547
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    @savabuck:you can print the 1,00$ cheez it coupon max 2 per browser if you have a printer.Mine did not have proper ink grr
    https://gears.websaver.ca/en/client/Cheez_It_mail2020

    you just have to go back to previous page and you have the option of printing
    @cath007 when I print the coupon the $ amount doesnít print
    cath007 likes this.

  14. #20249
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Likes Received
    6530
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    @cath007

    When I click on your link, it asks for my address to mail to me.

    You should be able to print with this link.
    https://gears.websaver.ca/en/client/Cheez_It_2020

  15. #20250
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,661
    Likes Received
    42437
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @cath007



    When I click on your link, it asks for my address to mail to me.

    You should be able to print with this link.
    https://gears.websaver.ca/en/client/Cheez_It_2020
    @couponmummy : thanks!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •