User Tag List

Page 1568 of 1584 FirstFirst ... 568 1068 1468 1518 1558 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1578 ... LastLast
Results 23,506 to 23,520 of 23750
Like Tree139497Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Frugalbigmama was this an instore special on the coffee. TIA
    I think it was because I checked at another local SDM and the price was $9.99 each

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I also took advantage of the broccoli deal at NO Frills

At metro today I took advantage of the app deal 2/$2 Eggo waffle. I had 2/$1.00 coupon for these . The rung up for $2.60/2 had to go to customer service to get refund my $0.60. Did this 2 times since my DH also has AM card
    Nice Eggo deal. Just wondering if Metro should have given you the Eggos that ran up at $2.60, for free? Scanning Code of Practice?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Nice Eggo deal. Just wondering if Metro should have given you the Eggos that ran up at $2.60, for free? Scanning Code of Practice?
    I was not sure about that since it was an app offer for 2/$2 .And instead it scan for $2.60/2
    Shwa Girl and Thatdone like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

NF- $2LB for Bone-in skinless chicken breast. Bought 6 packages.
    All wrapped and in the freezer.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Yogurt at sobeys olympia yogurt $3.25-2.00 cpn=1.25
    free sourdough fresh bread 4.00 scooped one was i bought 2 .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just bought 10 lbs of carrots at my local No Frills for $2.00. Plenty for the reindeer tonight!
    Silk, Purdee, Poirot and 7 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Provigo

8 x Chapman's Super Premium $3.99, 8 x $3 coupons, 2000pts each

Money maker of $8.08

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

DD was eying this down jacket at Uniqlo for $149.90, I think it was on sale from $199. She also has a $10 coupon.
    On the 24th, it was on sale for $129.90 so she bought it in-store with the $10 off coupon.

Early boxing day the 26th, it went down again to $99.90, bought it online and used $10 off coupon and 10% Rakuten.

A savings of approx $45 !

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My No Frills had packs of Schneiders bacon on clearout for $2 each-i bought 6
    Submitted receipt on Airmiles app...will get 50AM(~$5.25 value) once approved

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RCSS had a 10-pound corned beef chub and 6-pound Angus roast beef chub for $1.40/lb

The East Indian clerk kept wanting to open up the packaging and I kept insisting that she not do so, because they are destined for the freezer and opened packages dry out more quickly. She was worried that I might complain and return an unopened chub. I told her that I bought them all the time. She said that I would know that they were good well beyond their best before dates because we were 'old country'.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HermanH View Post
    RCSS had a 10-pound corned beef chub and 6-pound Angus roast beef chub for $1.40/lb

The East Indian clerk kept wanting to open up the packaging and I kept insisting that she not do so, because they are destined for the freezer and opened packages dry out more quickly. She was worried that I might complain and return an unopened chub. I told her that I bought them all the time. She said that I would know that they were good well beyond their best before dates because we were 'old country'.
    I don't understand this logic. I wonder if she asks everybody if she can open every single cryovac package that people buy.

Once I bought a few packages of pork ribs in cryovac at Maxi. I usually open them and cut them in two for family size meals. When i opened them, OMG, they stank so bad. I wrapped them back up and returned them back to the store. The girl at customer service asked me what was wrong with them. I said they smell bad. I mean, my whole kitchen stank.

She said they are supposed to smell this way. When the pig is castrated, the meat smells bad. She knows, her boyfriend is a butcher. I have never ever bought any meat that smelled that bad.
    Thatdone and HermanH like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I don't understand this logic. I wonder if she asks everybody if she can open every single cryovac package that people buy.

Once I bought a few packages of pork ribs in cryovac at Maxi. I usually open them and cut them in two for family size meals. When i opened them, OMG, they stank so bad. I wrapped them back up and returned them back to the store. The girl at customer service asked me what was wrong with them. I said they smell bad. I mean, my whole kitchen stank.

She said they are supposed to smell this way. When the pig is castrated, the meat smells bad. She knows, her boyfriend is a butcher. I have never ever bought any meat that smelled that bad.
    I hope you got your money back as i would never eat something that actually made my whole kitchen smell. Im not sure what the girlfriend means but can you imagine the smell that would be comming out of the butcher area of the meat section if she was entirely correct. It could be the smell when they remove the intestines. I am 65 and never had food poisoning so i am sticking to my own quality control of "if it smells funky dont eat it"
    couponmummy likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hmmmmmmmmmm when i woke up last night i checked my new pc offers and i had a offer of 4.99 pc maple syrup as part of my exclusive offers and now its goine. That sucks as i was going to grab a couple of them because they are normally a bit pricy
    walkonby, Shwa Girl and Arjon like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmm when i woke up last night i checked my new pc offers and i had a offer of 4.99 pc maple syrup as part of my exclusive offers and now its goine. That sucks as i was going to grab a couple of them because they are normally a bit pricy
    I had 3-pack romaine hearts for $1.49 as a Loblaws store-specific offer on one account... pffft.... gone too

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I hope you got your money back as i would never eat something that actually made my whole kitchen smell. Im not sure what the girlfriend means but can you imagine the smell that would be comming out of the butcher area of the meat section if she was entirely correct. It could be the smell when they remove the intestines. I am 65 and never had food poisoning so i am sticking to my own quality control of "if it smells funky dont eat it"
    Oh yeah, I got my money back.

If I didn't get my money back, I would just walk away and let them throw it out. I'm not taking it back home.

Thread Information