User Tag List

Page 403 of 1366 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 503 903 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 20490
Like Tree123601Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #6031
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,575
    Likes Received
    34136
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by candini View Post
    found this on someone's curb. I think dd will be happy
    * note the price tag

    http://m.toysrus.com/product/index.j...ductid=3170205
    wtg!!!!

  2. #6032
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,575
    Likes Received
    34136
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Maxi PM Super C 6,99$ pepsi diet and seven up diet 24 counts...good deal because it happen less often those time...
    Maxi PM IGA: Nestle Drumstick 4 counts at 2,99$ (not happen too often too)
    No name orange juice 1,88$ 1,75 L (not the best price but need it)

  3. #6033
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,641
    Likes Received
    4566
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    went to see April wine at the "its your festival" tonight & found $15- on the ground. ;-)

    i gave it to my son who spent it at the midway. when did carnival games get so BLOODY expensive???

    3 bucks to play the water gun game & all u win is a cheap stuffed THING that aint worth 25cents!

  4. #6034
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    ^I limit the $ for the kids for the carnival games as can rack up a lot of money fast and agree the prizes aren't worth it. hope you had fun.

  5. #6035
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    fresh pineapple cut up reg'l 4.76 less 50% paid 2.38.

  6. #6036
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7
    Likes Received
    13
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Unbelievable deals mentioned!!

  7. #6037
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,612
    Likes Received
    27292
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    fresh pineapple cut up reg'l 4.76 less 50% paid 2.38.
    Oh, I LOVE pineapple - especially fresh! Good for you!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

  8. #6038
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,339
    Likes Received
    9209
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Back from Shoppers with a lot of points

    MY OFFERS:
    Spend $30 on Over the counter; get 8,000 points
    Spend $75 in store; get 18,500 points
    Buy 2 Dove Body wash (in-store offer); get 1,000 points

    Total Spent $59.12

    It calculated the $75 before coupons and sale items, used the Free ControlX Coupon ($12.49), $3.00 WUB One a Day Vit. and $1.50 WUB2 Dove

    Had to do 2 trips as the first time I was $0.23 under the amount I needed to get the 8,000 points for the O.T.C. medication, but
    the cashier or supervisor (unsure, was bounced between three employees) was very nice, ended up having to return and then
    repurchase items in order to get the 8,000 points but with very few problems, got a total of 28,047 points!! Now up to $60 worth
    of points to redeem, it'll help for sure in University!

  9. #6039
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,046
    Likes Received
    13687
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    I bought pizza at Sobeys (ON) where their 12" x 16" unbaked store-made pepperoni pizza is on sale for $9.99 and, this week, get a second one FREE.
    'Ats a lotta pizza!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Mon, Jul 13th, 2015 at 08:20 PM.

  10. #6040
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7953
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Found this on someone's curb. I think dd will be happy
    * note the price tag

    http://m.toysrus.com/product/index.j...ductId=3170205
    Lucky! I was thinking of getting one of those for my dd for her birthday.

  11. #6041
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,766
    Likes Received
    1007
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Back from Shoppers with a lot of points

    MY OFFERS:
    Spend $30 on Over the counter; get 8,000 points
    Spend $75 in store; get 18,500 points
    Buy 2 Dove Body wash (in-store offer); get 1,000 points

    Total Spent $59.12

    It calculated the $75 before coupons and sale items, used the Free ControlX Coupon ($12.49), $3.00 WUB One a Day Vit. and $1.50 WUB2 Dove

    Had to do 2 trips as the first time I was $0.23 under the amount I needed to get the 8,000 points for the O.T.C. medication, but
    the cashier or supervisor (unsure, was bounced between three employees) was very nice, ended up having to return and then
    repurchase items in order to get the 8,000 points but with very few problems, got a total of 28,047 points!! Now up to $60 worth
    of points to redeem, it'll help for sure in University!
    Congrats & Lucky you! Have the same offer of G8000 points, but didn't get in my receipt.

    Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

    LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

  12. #6042
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,575
    Likes Received
    34136
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Redeemed my Jergens FPC...still waiting on 4 FPC...it is so weird
    Jean Coutu :Charmin 8 doubles rolls toilet paper 3,49$ too bad I dont have the 1$ pg coupon

  13. #6043
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    I bought two Revlon eye shadow for free using the $5 wub 2 coupon! It was so hard to choose the color, probably spent 10 minutes deciding on colour hehehe. I ended up getting one neutral and one onyx for 45 cents [tax]

    EDIT: At Superstore using the tear pad coupon
    Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, Jul 14th, 2015 at 05:41 PM.
    sweetmomma, cath007, ticul and 5 others like this.

  14. #6044
    Mastermind bargain_hunter_lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20,731
    Likes Received
    16259
    Trading Score
    726 (100%)




    $5.85 for myself and 2 kids to go see the minions.

    Decent afternoon out for less than $6. Otherwise I wouldn't bring them to the movies. It's insanely expensive!


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk


  15. #6045
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,516
    Likes Received
    39064
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    $5.85 for myself and 2 kids to go see the minions.

    Decent afternoon out for less than $6. Otherwise I wouldn't bring them to the movies. It's insanely expensive!


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    great deal
    details please? how were you able to get such a great movie deal?
    COVID vaccine: if this vaccine is right for you, please get your shot when it's your turn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •