User Tag List

Page 406 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 506 906 1406 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 23731
Like Tree139406Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

.49 deals@loblaws w/o cpn

2* suraj 9.07kg flour , 1* 947ml mengo juice, 4* roster sweetened milk , 2*allan dum dum pops 100, and 2*occeanspray crawberry sauce.
    .49 each

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samplegurl View Post
    Aero bubbles pouches $1.75 at no frills got 10 bags seperate transactions and submitted 10 x $1.5 on snap and 1 x $1.5 on checkout 51
    WOW! Impressive!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    Attachment 287895Thanks to a trade was able to get paid to take 12 fish home,c kristes 4 for $4, bics $1.99 each.
    nice cart pic

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

canvas print 2.94 at RCSS (reg'l $15), Lavazza coffee pmd to Metro 5.99 less $2 cpn (thanks GoJays).

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Yesterday I missed out on an amazing deal at Rexall on Wonder Bread so was bummed out. I missed out WHILE I was in the store. They had two racks of Wonder for .97 each by the cash. It's not a big store, so silly me thought I had time and was going to get some on my way out of the store. Well, on my way out, there was a lady paying for the bread she bought ALL the loaves. Even kind of smirked at me when I said, "wow that's a great deal, I was going to buy one." I could have cried lol.

But guess what? She didn't have coupons. So she paid $9.70. I did have coupons, would have gotten it free. So it hurt that much more. I even posted about it here right after... it stung. But not for long...

Went to RCSS and they had wonder on sale for $1.98 it was pink stickered 30% so it was only $1.39. But it gets better - I got 1 loaf and 1 pack of buns at $1.39 -$1.00 coupons and paid $0.39 each. :D Take THAT shelf-clearer lady. Take that! Ha, ha. (Maturity is obviously not my strong suit about this bread situation lol).

Today, I got my Minions (obviously) and more FPC strawberries. Will only be scooping up the 2/3 day deals from the weekend (some Arm & hammer... few others). Big shop will be on Tuesday because that's when I know my local No Frills has restocked the shelves and it's dead on Tuesday afternoons so I can take my sweet ol' time.
    Last edited by frugallegemom; Fri, Jul 17th, 2015 at 11:24 AM.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugallegemom View Post
    Yesterday I missed out on an amazing deal at Rexall on Wonder Bread so was bummed out. I missed out WHILE I was in the store. They had two racks of Wonder for .97 each by the cash. It's not a big store, so silly me thought I had time and was going to get some on my way out of the store. Well, on my way out, there was a lady paying for the bread she bought ALL the loaves. Even kind of smirked at me when I said, "wow that's a great deal, I was going to buy one." I could have cried lol.

But guess what? She didn't have coupons. So she paid $9.70. I did have coupons, would have gotten it free. So it hurt that much more. I even posted about it here right after... it stung. But not for long...

Went to RCSS and they had wonder on sale for $1.98 it was pink stickered 30% so it was only $1.39. But it gets better - I got 1 loaf and 1 pack of buns at $1.39 -$1.00 coupons and paid $0.39 each. :D Take THAT shelf-clearer lady. Take that! Ha, ha. (Maturity is obviously not my strong suit about this bread situation lol).

Today, I got my Minions (obviously) and more FPC strawberries. Will only be scooping up the 2/3 day deals from the weekend (some Arm & hammer... few others). Big shop will be on Tuesday because that's when I know my local No Frills has restocked the shelves and it's dead on Tuesday afternoons so I can take my sweet ol' time.
    hate it when that happens
    happend to me too at Costco
    so now, instead of thinking, I grab the deals into my cart
    if I don't want them later in the shopping trip, I can put them back or give them to cashier

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    hate it when that happens
    happend to me too at Costco
    so now, instead of thinking, I grab the deals into my cart
    if I don't want them later in the shopping trip, I can put them back or give them to cashier
    Yeah, it definitely changed the way I do things. There won't be a second time I miss out while in the store like that.

Even this morning for instance. I went to No Frills on Ritson first thing this morning to scoop up my Free Fridays. Good thing too I think, they only had two rows in the cereal aisle and I know there are couponers at that store because anytime there's a good coupon it's gone right away.

Also, I've already seen posts on Facebook from people with 33 boxes of Minions products and that was at 9AM! :O

I feel bad for people working today... hope there's some left when they get off work.
    sweetmomma, cath007, ticul and 2 others like this.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Free Friday minions and frozen baked cookies X 3. Tax wasn't taken off and loaded my points afterwards only to find out I had 400 per Betty crocker treats -___-

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

4x Minions! Got 2xbanana chocolate and 2xchocolate chip

Courtesy of Save.ca going nut to produce 3 little 'coupon babies'! Love when website go nut and produce benefits for ya! I meant I got three instead of 1 and another was from WM portal so got 4 yaay
    Last edited by Arvilish; Fri, Jul 17th, 2015 at 05:56 PM. Reason: More clear: oh the excitation drives me nut

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I have never posted on this thread, but admired the many deals people have found.

This is an "expensive" best deal, but I bought a SMART car this week. Had to go back a few years to get a diesel, but it was an awesome price for the KM, all the records from the maintenance from the dealership, (it never missed a check up) and best of all, it is $18.00 for a fill up for ~450 km city driving. So very happy!
    ROAK a Huggies or Pampers code to my local pregnancy centre- toys, clothes, food & diapers always needed!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^heard they are surprisingly strong too. enjoy your new wheels!

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Went to Whole Foods for some (sale) items and to use my e-card gratis Swagbucks.

There was a sale tag (2/$6) on the refrigerated 1.89L containers of Rice Dream.....I didn't think this size was still on sale so I took 2 of them to the cashier to check the price for me.
    They came up regular price of $4.99......she asked the customer service person to check it out....he came back with the tags in hand, said the sale ended on July 14th, and the tags should have been taken down and then told the cashier they were 'on the house'......TYVM !!!

I also got a small organic boneless skinless chicken breast $4.85 - $4 coupon.

I'm enjoying shopping at Whole Foods more and more these days : D

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

ps.....I was 'chosen' to test two new items from Social Nature.....which arrived in the mail today.....a bag of Hippie Snack bacon flavoured coconut chips (really tasty) and a bottle of Flax Seed cooking oil. Free food is good : D
    Last edited by redhdlois; Fri, Jul 17th, 2015 at 05:52 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

that WM damage rack is being " commandeered " by some of the employees! I smells a rat! Today I was able to get what I needed, but barely! A bag of citrus ( mixed varieties of oranges and some limes ) and another bag with 2 Asian pears and the rest were gala apples. An off duty employee chatted by the door where the other employee was about to bring the cart out and she was reaching and grabbing before the cart was at its designated spot! Hey!! knock that off! ha ha ha ........Was a tad disappointed no veggies at all on the rack.

At the cash I used my websaver .25 off any 3 lb bag of apples!!
    The cashier said " uh I am not sure I can use it on this reduced produce " and I challenged her with " and why not " ?
    Coupon says for ANY bag of minimum 3 lbs apples.
    Between that, and some discounted chix thighs and using my 4 x FPC's on silly Minion processed things I left content.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

bought a roll back $88.00 tablet, free SH from Walmart
    $100.57 in total.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Thread Information