User Tag List

Page 479 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 579 979 1479 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 23743
Like Tree139455Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    First time I've seen them put a limit on how many you buy in an offer: For every $10 you spend on Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom tissue. Limit 2 units per member.

Wonder if this will be the start of trend with big offers?
    They've had this on other deals with high points , but was limit of 1 transaction of $10 wub whatever it was

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We are going to visit our family in Ontario in December and in England during spring of next year so i thought why not i buy very very VERY good discounted products for them as gifts. Here's the pic of my Lise Watier order for family.
    ( dont laugh at me please. Lol)

Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-06-17-19-05.png
Views: 380
Size:  163.3 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Amira84 you are so kind. Your family is going to love you 😍

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Amira84 you are so kind. Your family is going to love you 

I know! As far as they are not on SC and they dont know about LW flash/warehouse sale, i am all set to be loved, hugged and blessed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Name:  wicked smile.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  42.0 KB Shopper Army HQ wanted to make your day so they’ve sent you a $5.00 CAD Starbucks Card eGift to spend on your favorite beverage.

This will go straight to my buddy for Christmas for train!

EDIT: good news come with bad ones lol! I will have to deal with my bro! He emptied my Sb card! -_-

What have you gone *cough* is is it my lucky day today? Just got $10 Amazon.ca gift. I did not know that they would give me $10 for that survey! wot wot

Hey recruit! Thank you so much for completing the in-store mission, Operation: Pain Point. We hope you had fun on this one and appreciate your honest feedback

Here's a $10 Amazon Gift Card to thank you!
    Last edited by Arvilish; Fri, Nov 6th, 2015 at 10:15 PM.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I didn't see they had free shipping *grumble*
    What was the amount it had to qualify for

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    We are going to visit our family in Ontario in December and in England during spring of next year so i thought why not i buy very very VERY good discounted products for them as gifts. Here's the pic of my Lise Watier order for family.

Shipping killed the deal for me Arrr I would love the foundation, eyeliner and eye cream!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Free shipping (and 4 full size free gifts) on orders of $125 or more. Pretty high!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm debating on doing the same thing for Christmas gifts however I'm not sure how well it would go over(I have picky people left to buy for lol).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Superstore was clearing out their Halloween stuff at 90% off, picked up

Frozen Anna wig-1.70(I'm now dragging my three year old everywhere with a lobsided Anna wig on her head)
    2 chalkboard tombstone things for the front yard-0.94 each
    Paper plates-0.34
    Plastic cups 6 pack-0.34
    Napkins-0.34
    2 Mirror skeletons-0.34 each
    2 black roses at 0.14 each(3 year insisted she and her sister needed one)
    Pumpkin carving kit-0.74
    2 boxes of popcorn twists-2.44 each(don't think the candy was 90% off)
    Maynards 90 count of gummies-2.44
    2x Halloween Chips Ahoy-1.54 each
    And it was random act of kindness day today so they had university students packing the groceries and giving out free reuseable shopping bags and cookies.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I'm debating on doing the same thing for Christmas gifts however I'm not sure how well it would go over(I have picky people left to buy for lol).

I had the same "picky people/ranty people" problem but if i think about other gift options for them, i won't be able to buy anything for them. So i just shopped what i liked the best for them, especially these perfumes etc make very good gifts. It's better to give something as a gift than NOT giving anything at all.
    And believe me, when i received my order last year, 2 products had the same round SDM sticker attached to them. So i think sdm sends everything they couldn't sell to the company and company holds this warehouse sale to get rid of their inventory.

(Just a heads up: i bought 3 lip glosses/crayons and according to some members, these things have very childish glitter. And some other members were not a fan of their foundations and it includes me too now that i have started using nars foundstion.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had the same "picky people/ranty people" problem but if i think about other gift options for them, i won't be able to buy anything for them. So i just shopped what i liked the best for them, especially these perfumes etc make very good gifts. It's better to give something as a gift than NOT giving anything at all.
    And believe me, when i received my order last year, 2 products had the same round SDM sticker attached to them. So i think sdm sends everything they couldn't sell to the company and company holds this warehouse sale to get rid of their inventory.

(Just a heads up: i bought 3 lip glosses/crayons and according to some members, these things have very childish glitter. And some other members were not a fan of their foundations and it includes me too now that i have started using nars foundstion.)
    How were the eyeshadows/blushes? I might buy a few of those and throw in a gift card to make it look I put in some "effort".

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    How were the eyeshadows/blushes? I might buy a few of those and throw in a gift card to make it look I put in some "effort".

Eyeshadows, blushes and bronzer powders are AMAZING! I cant get enouh of their limited edition eye shadow palettes. And also.... the aurora iridescence single eyeshadows will blow your mind. Other single eyeshadows are soooo amazing i can't stop talking about them. Don't waste your time thinking too much. Buy as many eyeshadows as you can. They are the bomb!

My personal favourites are: everything from aurora collection, ombre souffle eye shadows, mineral loose powder, solo fard eyeshadow. Very pigmented!
    I am not a huge fan of their duo mineral eyeshadows, nit because there is anuthing wrong with them, but only because i dont like the colours they offer. And their eyeliners are very good. Dont smudge at all. I cant stop buying their lipsticks. They are very moisturizing (but while they are moisturizing they dont stay on very long).

And we should start talking about this stuff on a seperate thread before FP start spanking us.
    Last edited by amira84; Sat, Nov 7th, 2015 at 12:09 AM.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

^LOL@ spanking!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just returned from my weekly Sobeys shop. Good in store promo on ground chicken with expiry tomorrow $1.99 ea. When I checked my bill they rang up at $1.99 each with a .98 discount for every 2 purchased so $1.49 each! I bought 3 packs for the freezer. Also purchased 3 X Classico sauce minus $1 smart source coupon = .66 each and Bushs beans X 4 minus $1.00 smart source coupon = .50 each.

Each week I load my My Sobeys personalized coupons that load to my Airmiles card. This week I received 50% off the turkey deli prepared wrap $3.99-$2.00 = $1.99 and compliments salad mix $1.69-.85=.84. The load able deals are always too good to resist! Also received 20 bonus airmiles when I spent over $45 and 6 stickers towards my Jamie Oliver knives!

Thread Information