User Tag List

Page 559 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 659 1059 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 18312
Like Tree113728Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #8371
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    379
    Likes Received
    1535
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    did anyone else get an email from Cottonelle saying to check Home Depot for 'great deals in their flyer' ??

    I checked both BC and ON flyers and there isn't any TP/PT in there at all ? haha. I want to know if it's worth it to make a trip...
    Funny you mention that... yes I received that same email and decided to just do a search for Cottonelle on the Home Depot site. It came up with Citronella instead ;-)

  2. #8372
    always been frugal nessa23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    3,251
    Likes Received
    1886
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Funny you mention that... yes I received that same email and decided to just do a search for Cottonelle on the Home Depot site. It came up with Citronella instead ;-)
    I know, me too!! Glad it's not just me, haha
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

  3. #8373
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23286
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    A SCOP for me so far each month this year.

    $10.00 off solar powered batteries so I only paid $2.86 plus tax rather than $12.86 plus tax.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  4. #8374
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,908
    Likes Received
    12994
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Along with lots of other SC members, I picked up FREE Maple Leaf Bacon and Country Naturals Wieners today and earned bonus points.

    Because RCSS doesn't carry Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken Breasts, I went to Zehrs for the Maple Leaf Hams. I had an amazing cashier and CSM who cheerfully put through all of my coupons, even though it meant extra work after the $10.00 override threshold. It makes for such a good feeling about a store when the staff are so helpful. I bought:

    12 x Maple Leaf Ham (Black Forest, our favourite!) 800g @ $5.88 each - 12 x $2.50 coupons = $40.56

    4 x Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken Breasts ​(with coupon booklets attached) - 4 x B3G1 coupons = FREE plus I earned 6 x 1,000 on frozen, boxed meat = 6,000 PC Plus points ($6.00 value)

    $40.56 - $6.00 points value = $34.56 (which is less than the regular price of 3 of the 800g hams) and I now have ANOTHER 4 x peelie coupon booklets!

    It works out to approximately $1.60 per pound of Black Forest Ham!!! (plus the 4 x FREE Stuffed Chicken Breasts and 4 more coupon booklets)
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Mar 12th, 2016 at 10:26 AM.

  5. #8375
    Smart Canuck ClipClap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,818
    Likes Received
    1836
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    did anyone else get an email from Cottonelle saying to check Home Depot for 'great deals in their flyer' ??

    I checked both BC and ON flyers and there isn't any TP/PT in there at all ? haha. I want to know if it's worth it to make a trip...
    I received the same Cottonelle (Home Depot) email ... so I called Home Depot and asked if they sell any toilet paper and she said "No, just Bounty paper towels".
    macw1960, ticul, Jouelle89 and 1 others like this.

  6. #8376
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,908
    Likes Received
    12994
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    I was looking for Frozen characters for a birthday gift and was happy to find Hasbro has some under their brand. I used some $15.00 Hasbro FPCs and got:

    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/disney-f.../6000195414671

    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/disney-f.../6000195414674

    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/disney-f.../6000195414490 (wanted this for the extra Frozen Fever outfit)

    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/disney-f...m_page.rr1|0|0 (wanted this for the extra Frozen Fever outfit)

    and, after going to several different stores and not being able to find a Kristoff doll, I was happy to see only lonely Kristoff by himself on a shelf. I scanned it and it showed $5.00! I also found this Olaf package:

    http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=69660516

    Birthday shopping is done! Thanks Kellogg's and Hasbro for keeping the costs down!

  7. #8377
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,520
    Likes Received
    7489
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Along with lots of other SC members, I picked up FREE Maple Leaf Bacon and Country Naturals Wieners today and earned bonus points.

    Because RCSS doesn't carry Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken Breasts, I went to Zehrs for the Maple Leaf Hams. I had an amazing cashier and CSM who cheerfully put through all of my coupons, even though it meant extra work after the $10.00 override threshold. It makes for such a good feeling about a store when the staff are so helpful. I bought:

    12 x Maple Leaf Ham (Black Forest, our favourite!) 800g @ $5.88 each - 12 x $2.50 coupons = $40.56

    4 x Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken Breasts ​(with coupon booklets attached) - 4 x B3G1 coupons = FREE plus I earned 6 x 1,000 on frozen, boxed meat = 6,000 PC Plus points ($6.00 value)

    $40.56 - $6.00 points value = $34.56 (which is less than the regular price of 3 of the 800g hams) and I now have ANOTHER 4 x peelie coupon booklets!

    It works out to approximately $1.60 per pound of Black Forest Ham!!! (plus the 4 x FREE Stuffed Chicken Breasts and 4 more coupon booklets)
    Does the Maple Leaf Ham freeze well? Or are you going to eat the 12 packages before the expiry date, or give some away? Thanks
    ROMEO, ticul and Jouelle89 like this.

  8. #8378
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7954
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Michaels
    Princess Craft sets(bracelets and melt beads) for 1.57 reg 7.00.
    Magic paint books regular -1.99 on clearance for 0.79
    Got a bunch of other craft stuff to occupy the kids on March break for 50% off, spent 24.xx for almost $70.00 worth of stuff.

  9. #8379
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    6,071
    Likes Received
    13059
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Does the Maple Leaf Ham freeze well? Or are you going to eat the 12 packages before the expiry date, or give some away? Thanks
    IMO ham doesn't freeze well. It loses its moisture and becomes stringy on thaw. However they tend to have a long (1 month or so) expiry date so you can keep them in the fridge a while.
    ROMEO, ticul and Jouelle89 like this.

  10. #8380
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,520
    Likes Received
    7489
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    IMO ham doesn't freeze well. It loses its moisture and becomes stringy on thaw. However they tend to have a long (1 month or so) expiry date so you can keep them in the fridge a while.
    Thanks Lecale, I guess I won't be buying more!
    ROMEO, ticul and Jouelle89 like this.

  11. #8381
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    6,071
    Likes Received
    13059
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Thanks Lecale, I guess I won't be buying more!
    I'm going for the Cook's bone in natural ham from Food Basics at $1.47/lb this week (it doesn't freeze well either, but it is less processed)
    ROMEO, ticul and Jouelle89 like this.

  12. #8382
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    675
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    I slice my ham and vacuum seal in bags, then they freeze well. Although, I have a meat slicer to do the job.

    Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    IMO ham doesn't freeze well. It loses its moisture and becomes stringy on thaw. However they tend to have a long (1 month or so) expiry date so you can keep them in the fridge a while.
    ROMEO, lecale, ticul and 2 others like this.

  13. #8383
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I'm going for the Cook's bone in natural ham from Food Basics at $1.47/lb this week (it doesn't freeze well either, but it is less processed)
    and then use the bone for great pea or bean soup
    Thumpersmom, ROMEO, lecale and 3 others like this.

  14. #8384
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    I am somewhat DEBT FREE; MY VISA IS FINALLY PAID!

    Couple of years ago, I used my visa card to pay all my household bills and it piled up so much that it became over $4000 now and I could barely pay minimum but my savings along with the help of my parents, I have finally reduced it down to $200!!!

    YES!!!



    It may not seem much to you, I can barely afford it LOL

    EDIT: I meant credit card has over $4000 balance yesterday and now $200 [well its still processing] so really happy that one day has made me almost-debt free :p
    Last edited by Arvilish; Sat, Mar 12th, 2016 at 07:00 PM.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

    Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

  15. #8385
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    207
    Likes Received
    391
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Safeway in Airdrie, AB had a buggy full of Crest D whitening toothpaste 50% off sticker price on sticker 4.79 but they were on sale 2.99 less 50% = 1.50 less 1.00 coupons - .50 also had Schneider Naturals 50% less the 2.50 coupon = were .50 and they go in the freezer good for omelets, pizza etc of course I bought 3 and got the free stuff breasts!!! yay yay yay

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •