User Tag List

Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree4190Likes

Thread: The Shoebox Package train- Over - expired

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

My trade went through! Will have enough food for my furbaby for 6 months! Hip hip Hooray!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Hmmmmm you may not be my buddy as no fur babies here.

As for mom she uses a lot of the same products I do so she will be sharing in some items in my list, other items not sure if I add them (at work and cannot check my wish list) for her would be Peanut M & M's, Mini Eggs, Butter Finger, Rolos, a purse/travel hairspray pump bottle (no aresol which is all we can find here).

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Questions for my buddy...

What are some extra items I can put in the shoebox for your family/fur family?

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I think I have some items listed for my BF and my kitty.. but I can always use wet cat food, it's her "treat" but she seems to go through it pretty darn fast. (I think she bats her big green eyes at the BF and he caves every time he goes to the fridge! I'm not supposed to know, it's their little secret)

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Buddy question: in order to fit 1 or 2 items in a shoebox I would have to take them out of the packaging (they are individually packaged). Is that ok?

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    works for me, same as if my buddy wants to remove the packaging because the price is on it and cant get it off, Thats fine by me too

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

nothing really else for my kiddos besides what is listed - in the process of moving and you wouldn't believe the amount of crap I am finding that my kids haven't played with in years - also no fur babies here

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Questions for my buddy...

Temptation cat treats, Any kind of dog treats ( I have a small 10 lbs dog, and a monster 120lb dog lol)
    Lennox can always use more cars (hot wheels) Planes, He loves anything from the Cars/toy story/Planes movies (anything but stickers or window clings our walls and windows are full)
    Motor bikes/dirt bikes would love the nitro circus movie (a used/burnt copy is more then welcome)
    Hair ties for my daughters
    hunger games DVD used/burnt whatever!
    coffee - if you have a favorite I'd love to try it, I have a regular brewer, Tassimo, and Keruig
    Cat or dog toys

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    nothing really else for my kiddos besides what is listed - in the process of moving and you wouldn't believe the amount of crap I am finding that my kids haven't played with in years - also no fur babies here
    Ha that happened to me too, I ended up shipping 5 or 6 garbage bags of stuff to our local thrift store when me moved.
    I've learned now to pack a box of toys and put it away for a few months, then when I bring it out pack up some other toys in it and put it back.. Its like getting new toys without having to buy them LOL

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Taking a break from packing - very quiet in here today but on a side note I heard from coyote today and she should be coming home from here mysterious trip she took!

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Taking a break from packing - very quiet in here today but on a side note I heard from coyote today and she should be coming home from here mysterious trip she took!
    about time

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Wow I have been busy and have neglected you poor ladies this week.
    But in the upside, having hubby home earlier we are getting a ton of renos done and the house is starting to look awesome.

Questions

Yes I cook and live new recipes, especially crockpot ones

I love all books, distopia, crime, drama, historical, romance, and am totally ok with used. I live the smell of books, I also would love amazon codes to buy books for my phone.

No epicure needed here as I am a rep and my cupboards are full of epicure

I collect timmies coffee mugs, I love bears, wolves and cougars, I am looking for a small charm with either of these critters paw prints.

I do have pierced ears but can only wear 14k gold or sterling silver

What I would love but never buy is way to expensive for you to buy rose essential oil is like $300

Number #1 wish is leather deerskin work gloves women's size med

I do wear a little jewelry, but it is the kind that I never take off unless it is a special occasion. Earrings are the only thing that I change regularly. Studs, dangly, hoops, really anything that is no too big

My favorite colors right now are deep jewel tones especially reds and greens

Chances are unless your baking is gluten free, I won't be able to eat it. But my crew are suckers for anything home baked, and I never bake regular things for them so they would love you

No thanks to homemade laundry power as we can only use liquid In Our washer.

My favorite snack is dehydrated fruits and nuts, especially peaches, nectarines, hazelnuts and walnuts

I have never tried EOS anything, so I would love some to try

If it fits better without the packaging I am ok with you removing it

Extra items for my family
    Baked goods
    Gillette fusion power razor refills
    Pens, markers, crayons, coloring books

Favorite coffee, timmies and hazelnut t discs or regular for the pot.

I will post some pictures of our progress this week once we get some more of the work done to completion.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376164718.734388.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  24.1 KB
    This one made me chuckle because we have a couple of friends like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Day Everyone,
    Almost said good morning, did not get a chance to post from work today, we were super slow so I went and hid out in my office and caught up on some paperwork. Pretty soon my half bro will be moving home and taking over the sales position I currently hold down so I have to start to straighten all of that up so he can talk my notes but since I work a number of other positions they have never made me be up to date on my sales side so needless to say I think the last time I posted my customer notes was last year some time. This is going to be fun as most of my notes are on random post it notes or in my head. I only ever really wrote down pricing everything else I kind of did in my head, knowing each of my customers and what type of person they are. So I have a lot of catching up to do, luckily for both of us since I am not leaving the company he can come to me anytime and hopefully it will be pretty seamless especially since I will still be the customer service rep on these accounts just not the sales rep.

The local fair is in town so me and my mom are going to let our country girls out and go and watch the demolition derby, car accidents completely scare me even just driving by one but some how once a year I can put that aside and go and watch cars smash into each other as long no one close to me is in it, I have known people who are in which I can handle but I think if a family member ever wanted to enter I would not be able to watch. Hoping it is really good this year as we missed last year as we were busy with Nanny who was in the hospital and packing up her house which she sold in under a day and than gave the people a 3 week closing date. So we missed it last year. Funny how you remember these little things. I remember exactly what we did last year with Nanny and her house the weekend of the fair and I also remember exactly what we did the day with her the day of our company golf tournament which is next weekend and I missed last year to be with her.

Sorry for my long post, feeling a little emotional today.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

[QUOTE=cowgirlmama04;5581390]Wow I have been busy and have neglected you poor ladies this week.
    But in the upside, having hubby home earlier we are getting a ton of renos done and the house is starting to look awesome.

Questions

Yes I cook and live new recipes, especially crockpot ones

I love all books, distopia, crime, drama, historical, romance, and am totally ok with used. I live the smell of books, I also would love amazon codes to buy books for my phone.

No epicure needed here as I am a rep and my cupboards are full of epicure

I collect timmies coffee mugs, I love bears, wolves and cougars, I am looking for a small charm with either of these critters paw prints.

I do have pierced ears but can only wear 14k gold or sterling silver

What I would love but never buy is way to expensive for you to buy rose essential oil is like $300

Number #1 wish is leather deerskin work gloves women's size med

I do wear a little jewelry, but it is the kind that I never take off unless it is a special occasion. Earrings are the only thing that I change regularly. Studs, dangly, hoops, really anything that is no too big

My favorite colors right now are deep jewel tones especially reds and greens

Chances are unless your baking is gluten free, I won't be able to eat it. But my crew are suckers for anything home baked, and I never bake regular things for them so they would love you

No thanks to homemade laundry power as we can only use liquid In Our washer.

My favorite snack is dehydrated fruits and nuts, especially peaches, nectarines, hazelnuts and walnuts

I have never tried EOS anything, so I would love some to try

If it fits better without the packaging I am ok with you removing it

Extra items for my family
    Baked goods
    Gillette fusion power razor refills
    Pens, markers, crayons, coloring books

Favorite coffee, timmies and hazelnut t discs or regular for the pot.

I will post some pictures of our progress this week once we get some more of the work done to completion.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376164718.734388.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  24.1 KB
    This one made me chuckle because we have a couple of friends like this.[/QUOTE

eeks, cougars & wolves & bear oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Day Everyone,
    Almost said good morning, did not get a chance to post from work today, we were super slow so I went and hid out in my office and caught up on some paperwork. Pretty soon my half bro will be moving home and taking over the sales position I currently hold down so I have to start to straighten all of that up so he can talk my notes but since I work a number of other positions they have never made me be up to date on my sales side so needless to say I think the last time I posted my customer notes was last year some time. This is going to be fun as most of my notes are on random post it notes or in my head. I only ever really wrote down pricing everything else I kind of did in my head, knowing each of my customers and what type of person they are. So I have a lot of catching up to do, luckily for both of us since I am not leaving the company he can come to me anytime and hopefully it will be pretty seamless especially since I will still be the customer service rep on these accounts just not the sales rep.

The local fair is in town so me and my mom are going to let our country girls out and go and watch the demolition derby, car accidents completely scare me even just driving by one but some how once a year I can put that aside and go and watch cars smash into each other as long no one close to me is in it, I have known people who are in which I can handle but I think if a family member ever wanted to enter I would not be able to watch. Hoping it is really good this year as we missed last year as we were busy with Nanny who was in the hospital and packing up her house which she sold in under a day and than gave the people a 3 week closing date. So we missed it last year. Funny how you remember these little things. I remember exactly what we did last year with Nanny and her house the weekend of the fair and I also remember exactly what we did the day with her the day of our company golf tournament which is next weekend and I missed last year to be with her.

Sorry for my long post, feeling a little emotional today.
    ((hugs))

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Hugs, hope you have fun tonight SassyAshley! The fair is in town here too. I was thinking of asking DH to go with us tonight but I am feeling kinda lazy now, so will probably stick to the original plan of going tomorrow afternoon. It seems like it will be a lot of fun for DS once he's a little older (at least from the magazine it does, haven't been to one yet )

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

hmm lets see, can always use cotton balls, or those flat cotton pads, Dettol or any antibacterial/first aid stuff.

quite the day. held my LAST EVER garage sale with the family today (if i ever suggest this again. shoot me).. and wow was up at 5am.. and finished around 1. cleaned up until nearly 3:30.. then HIT the wall around 4.. and slept for an hour.. meanwhile
    my awesome Dh cleaned my entire house up and had dinner ready.. what would i do without him <3

anyway tomorrow if i can move im going shopping.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hi Ladies,

I'm in sudbury and wnet shopping for my buddy today.. After a day of shopping, I am in the hotel for the night couponing and such.

If my buddy is still shopping for me... I have fallen in love with pomade. My new hair cut loves it Nothing with added shine though.

I'm not needing anything for my doggies right now... but hubby would never say no to runts, nerds or gummy bears.

I had on my wishlist that if something had to be out of the package the it would be okay... so, 1 off the buddy list

Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information