Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

buddy, did you get my package?
    cherielake likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

(((hugs)))) my thoughts are with your family.

I am sure your buddy will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Hi. I sent our conductor a pm already. Buddy I am so sorry. I have a family emergency and might not be able to mail until tomorrow. Left the house at midnight last night. got a call that my cousin was in the hospital as she had a seizure and was not doing too well. Long story short, I have been at the hospital all night, just came to my aunts house to get her freshened up and a change of clothes which is why I'm posting now. My cousin is now on life support. She is 34. Her lungs are full of fluid and she is in ICU. Been crying since last night. I don't know when I will be home. Sorry but I can't help it. If I mail out tomorrow I will expedite it by paying extra. Not sure what is happening folks. In a blur with no sleep and trying to keep my aunt and nephew from falling apart. hope you understand. not sure when I will be back online as I do not have a data plan on my phone.
    Oh Cherie, car problems suck, I am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I had such a Sh*t morning. I went and took huddy to work so I could use the van (we only have 1 vehicle) and on my way home this morning the head gasket went and our rad, OMG.. worst day ever!
    Not only can I not get my kids school clothes and shoes shopping done but now I have to pay stupid prices for everything. I usually go to the city and our away, spend $30 - $40 for gas but save $100 using coupons at least and hit all the sale.. ugh.. AND this all happened before I even had my morning coffee.. double ugh!

My day has been getting better. my daughter made me lunch a chicken wrap, and I sold my sons power wheels (he b=never used it) so thats $200 towards fixing our van at least
    coyote00 and cherielake like this.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    buddy, did you get my package?
    yeah army_girls Buddy.. where are you?
    2013/08/20 11:13 ****** Item successfully delivered

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Hey just popping in from the bus stuck in traffic apparently our whole area has been out of power since 5pm all business are closed right now

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Hey just popping in from the bus stuck in traffic apparently our whole area has been out of power since 5pm all business are closed right now
    wow wonder whats going on? keep us posted! I've learned the hard way not to open your fridge or freezer if you can help it. keeping them closed will keep them cooler longer. Hope it gets fixed soon

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

And Voila, a box of perfection! Here's my shoebox contents from the lovely Venuila!

Name:  DSCF4818.JPG
Views: 157
Size:  91.9 KB

Inside was.. a home magazine, bathroom edition , a peeler/julienne slicer, silicone baking mat (stinkin excited about this!) a Glow girl coupon purse (stinkin excited about this too!) some baking chocolate, cliffy bars, green tea face wash, dove men body wash (thank you! his last bottle is in the shower now!) canning lids (need some, did a marathon of zucchini salsa on the weekend again) canning labels (yay! I can look professional now!) a TON of assorted K-cups, including the infamous Raspberry Chocolate, can't wait til morning, peanut m&m's, shoe polish for my crafts, mini envies, a Rockstar and some samples.. Wowsers! Thank you sooo much, everything was super awesome, and it couldnt have been better. Oh wait, I forgot 2 cans of kitty food, she thanks you, I had two cans left downstairs and told her she'd be stuck with kibby for the rest of the week if she doesn't start to ration it. Needless to say, I got the look, she was not impressed!

Oh, and Tiffany, remember the discussion about the Nestea hat and coupons? Yep, I can send him off to pick up a few items, he's awesome that way. (he'd never do a whole cart load, buy hey) Here he is, Captain Nestea himself! (He even rigged up his own hat, he was so proud, lol!)

Name:  DSCF4481.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  45.6 KB

Will catch you tomorrow! Your special delivery should be sometime between 545pm and 615pm, once I get out of work!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

hmm not sure what Im liking more.. the goodies you got.. or the goody you got there LOL
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

buddy.. you should get your package in 2 days

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    hmm not sure what Im liking more.. the goodies you got.. or the goody you got there LOL
    Lol!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh Trini, my prayers are headed your way. I know if I was your buddy I wouldn't be concerned about you getting your package out today, you need to take care of your family.
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    And Voila, a box of perfection! Here's my shoebox contents from the lovely Venuila!

Name:  DSCF4818.JPG
Views: 157
Size:  91.9 KB

Inside was.. a home magazine, bathroom edition , a peeler/julienne slicer, silicone baking mat (stinkin excited about this!) a Glow girl coupon purse (stinkin excited about this too!) some baking chocolate, cliffy bars, green tea face wash, dove men body wash (thank you! his last bottle is in the shower now!) canning lids (need some, did a marathon of zucchini salsa on the weekend again) canning labels (yay! I can look professional now!) a TON of assorted K-cups, including the infamous Raspberry Chocolate, can't wait til morning, peanut m&m's, shoe polish for my crafts, mini envies, a Rockstar and some samples.. Wowsers! Thank you sooo much, everything was super awesome, and it couldnt have been better. Oh wait, I forgot 2 cans of kitty food, she thanks you, I had two cans left downstairs and told her she'd be stuck with kibby for the rest of the week if she doesn't start to ration it. Needless to say, I got the look, she was not impressed!

Will catch you tomorrow! Your special delivery should be sometime between 545pm and 615pm, once I get out of work!
    lol I'd get that look from my kitty too if I told him that
    and your package rocks!
    Geez I hope my buddy likes her package
    Last edited by cherielake; Tue, Aug 20th, 2013 at 07:48 PM.
    coyote00 and SassyAshley like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Buddy your package is going to take 4 days, you should see it Monday.

Hint Buddy you are in a difference province from me.

WOW seems to be a lot of power issues today, our one location was out and someone was comment on somewhere I think in Alberta being out today.
    coyote00 and mangotango like this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post

Oh, and Tiffany, remember the discussion about the Nestea hat and coupons? Yep, I can send him off to pick up a few items, he's awesome that way. (he'd never do a whole cart load, buy hey) Here he is, Captain Nestea himself! (He even rigged up his own hat, he was so proud, lol!)

Oh my gosh, That hat's too funny!

I'm glad you like your package! It was tough picking a design for the coupon purse, so many options. I hope I picked a good one for you.

I actually have to go back into St.Thomas tomorrow, forgot to go somewhere today . When do you start work? I'll probably be in town from 830 to 10 I can meet you before if that's easier for you and saves you a trip after? Either way works for me.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Hi all, hugs to you Trini... makes my puppy probs seem miniscule in the grand scheme of things, saying -prayers for you.
    wiss Willow is now home, We have had a quiet afternoon here, finally got her too poop again, it was a good one so I think we are on the road to recovery. She is pretty quiet and wants to rest. Now to deal with the $1000 vet bill.

Buddy, you are going to have to forgive me, I didn't mail today. I will get it in the mail asap - unfortunately it will likely be thursday which is payday. That sock in the dog sucked what we had left in the bank out lol.

Looking forward to seeing packages - love yours nicki!!!

xoxoxo to all that need them. I am going to try to catch a nap before nightshift since I haven't really slept yet today!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

The pattern is perfect, kinda reminds me of French Toile, which is funny 'cause I'm looking for something similar in a brown colour for my bathroom window treatment!

I start work at 9, have to make a quick stop on the way at the post office, but I'm sure I wouldn't be much more than a few minutes past nine if any. How about I bring the shoebox to work with me, if you have time, stop by, otherwise if I don't see you, I'll run it over after work. Sound like a plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Oh my gosh, That hat's too funny!

I'm glad you like your package! It was tough picking a design for the coupon purse, so many options. I hope I picked a good one for you.

I actually have to go back into St.Thomas tomorrow, forgot to go somewhere today . When do you start work? I'll probably be in town from 830 to 10 I can meet you before if that's easier for you and saves you a trip after? Either way works for me.

Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Thread Information