Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Like Tree4190Likes

Thread: The Shoebox Package train- Over - expired

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Questions for my buddy...

What are some extra items I can put in the shoebox for your family/fur family?
    I don't have a fur family anymore, as both kitties passed this spring and the deal with dh was that I wouldn't get more once they were gone. The cats pre-dated dh, and he hates cat hair.

For step-daughter, who is 18, make-up like mascara or lipgloss, make-up wipes, downy unstopables or the gain ones, foot or shoe powder (she has sweaty feet ), gum, mints, bubble bath, bath salts, blonde shampoo/conditionner samples.

For dh, snacks for his lunch, but nothing with tree nuts (peanuts okay though), small ice pack, flashlight or any small gadget. Oh yeah, fishing lures for him too

Good question, making me think, and giving me ideas for Christmas presents (planning to redeem Optimum points for as many gifts as I can) and things to add to future wishlists.
    Last edited by super807; Sun, Aug 11th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,
    Well actually it is afternoon but it feels like morning. Having a really bad morning here. I ended it with my guy, it is really long complicated and I will not share, but I am heart broken and waiting for my heart to catch up with my head. Sometimes being an adult sucks.
    ((hugs))

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

24- in order to fit 1 or 2 items in a shoebox I would have to take them out of the packaging (they are individually packaged). Is that ok?

That is perfectly fine.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I'm in sudbury and went shopping for my buddy today..
    This made me laugh I'm from Sudbury, and moved back as an adult for five years a while back. My parents still live there. Shopping in Sudbury seems funny. My mom comes here to shop (all four of us kids live here, so my parents visit often), cause she complains there are so few options in Sudbury. I've lived in tiny towns in NW Ontario, so I truly know what it is like to have no shopping other than Cdn Tire and Home Hardware, and having to drive 300 km to get to anything else.

There is a great store out in the Four Corners area though that sells Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars. Yum!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Good morning ladies! Err - afternoon! So tired! Went to the taste of the Danforth yesterday and we walked and walked through crowds of people. The lines to the food stalls were ridiculously long so we just ended up waiting 45 minutes for a table at a restaurant, ate and walked 100 (literally) miles back to the car. The weather was gorgeous tho. Slept like a baby when I got home. Don't feel like doing much today, but must do laundry. Buddy, sorry - here are my answers to some questions

9 - Are you ok with used books?
    DEFINITELY J

10- Is they anything from epicure that you would like?
    Anything really

11- do you collect anything?
    SHOT GLASSES FROM DIFFERENT PLACES – IF YOU ARE IN A DIFFERENT PROVINCE I WOULD LOVE ONE!

12- Do you have pierced ears?
    YES

13- What is one thing you love but will not buy yourself
    A coupon organizer

14- what would you say is your number 1 wish from your wishlist
    A wallet or Beary Berry glazes or honey – would love to try these

15- do you wear jewelry? is so what kind/styles?
    Posted them already – crystal drop earrings, mirrored glass styles – not studs – hypoallergenic only

16- what are your favorite colour(s)?
    Pinks, peach, light purple, blue, white or clear

17- Buddy.. would you like anything homebaked?
    Definitely

18- would you like homemade laundry soap (powder kind)
    My diva family members are all allergic, sensitive and have eczema so I would have to say no unfortunately.

19- What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner, style product, or hair stuff?
    Organix, Tresemme, Clear, Head n Shoulders, Dove

20- do you have/want a flat iron?
    I use Melissa’s and have been meaning to buy my own, would love one.

21- what samples (if any) do like, want or couldn't have enough of?
    Swiffer dusters, tide pods, head n shoulders, burts bees, cascade or finish dishwasher tabs

22- Whats your favorite snack food?
    Cashew nuts, Reese, Oh henry, mr big, twix, popcorn

23- Buddy, would you like a eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm?
    Sure

24- in order to fit 1 or 2 items in a shoebox I would have to take them out of the packaging (they are individually packaged). Is that ok?
    Yes no problem.

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Buddy do you have a cell phone? If so what kind?
    If I can master a carrying case for your phone, or ear buds would you like one?
    coyote00 and Anna Michele like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Aww - sending you hugs Ashley
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,
    Well actually it is afternoon but it feels like morning. Having a really bad morning here. I ended it with my guy, it is really long complicated and I will not share, but I am heart broken and waiting for my heart to catch up with my head. Sometimes being an adult sucks.
    coyote00 and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

((hugs)) to Ashley. Even when it's the right thing to do, can be hard and sucks.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    DH and I have been there a couple of times, it is A LOT of fun!!! I am terrified of heights, but really the zipline is the least scary part of it Is is fast and over before you know it -just remember if you don't want to go upside down (yes it is possible) sit upright and hang onto the rope, if you let go and lean back (really really far back) you can do some pretty interesting acrobatic maneuvers.

We just installed our own zipline in the yard, it was for Lauryn.....but really we're all playing on it...LOL
    Thanks it helps to know someone who has done it & afraid of heights too! But did I mention that I get scared standing on a chair lol! I really want to do it though & conquer it! wish me luck!

my next door neighbour when I was growing up (our backyards didn't have a fence between them which is really rare for the city) had a zipline that went down half her backyard which is pretty far as we both backed onto a ravine. It had something that you sit on & it started at the top of a small hill then up into a willow tree & back again! it was so much fun! that didn't seem to bother me but ots been about 18 years since I was last on it.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Note to self - Cherie is not my buddy - I have earbuds on my list already. But to answer your question, I have a 9300 bb which will be kicked to the curb before the school year when I find the right back to school deal.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I do, but don't really need those things.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I have a samung galaxy 3, I dont need a case but would love some ear buds or a car charger for it.

So we are in the car on the way to meet my mil at Webster Falls but we are running late, like really late. Stuck in traffic that is going about 5km/hr at in Oakville & we were supposed to meet her 15 minutes ago in Ancaster, oops! & she doesn't have a mobile phone, I feel bad

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Aug 11th, 2013 at 01:19 PM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Note to self - Cherie is not my buddy - I have earbuds on my list already. But to answer your question, I have a 9300 bb which will be kicked to the curb before the school year when I find the right back to school deal.
    I could be your buddy, what if I got you ear buds and want me make you a carrying case :O

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Have zip-lined, it is fun, but I am not afraid of heights. However, my oldest niece is and she has zip-lined, over really deep river canyons and stuff. It was scary for her, but she had fun, and bragged about it later.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I have to go get my butt in gear. Yesterday was so productive, even went to local Garlic Festival (I have soooo much fresh garlic now, and wow, didn't know there were so many varieties and that some are really hot and spicy!) and was able to spend some time outside enjoying the sun. Today I need to made some muffins (have a huge container of blueberries calling my name) and some marinade for the pork. And need to do laundry, and sort through contents from our storage room. We have boxes that we haven't unpacked since we moved five years ago. Now it is time to be ruthless. Dh took everything out of storage room and put in rec room, so that we have to do it. I would just junk it all, but there are some items that I have been looking for since we moved, and they must be in those boxes!

Okay, that's it, need to turn off the computer now.

Have a great Sunday ladies.

Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread Information