User Tag List

Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree4190Likes

Thread: The Shoebox Package train- Over - expired

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks bluzsuz...I will check out Walmart this weekend...hoping they have it. Our craft department doesn't really offer much selection. I want to get this done by the weekend...but it's tough finding newsprint these days without mention of her boys...all I can find so far is a French paper talking about clams in Shippagan. It will have to do...

Does any one have any idea what "font" this is...or one like it?

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Sassywife, you can get stencil paper for tole painting. You print out the writing /FONT, put that over the transfer paper and trace your lettering on then paint over it.
    You can usually get the transfer paper at Walmart

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Sassy does your city have newstands.. you may be able to pick up one from T.O or something like that that isn't so close to home. if ykwim.
    Anna Michele and SassyAshley like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I am mailing to my buddy tomorrow. I feel pretty darn good about my package. To my buddy... THANK YOU for a crazy good wishlist!

To the one sending to me... I'm sure I will love my package. Don't be silly! I've loved all the questions with the conductor as the middle man.

Hats off to Cherie-- you've been doing a fan-freakin-tastic job on this train

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Evening ladies. So tired today. Just got in, was out checking out the cell phone providers as I am ready to upgrade and DS phone is freezing constantly so going to be paying off our tab with KOODO and moving on. Does anyone here have the Samsung Galaxy III? We both like that phone. Now just searching for the right deal. So far Rogers is looking the best but still unsure. $49.99 for the phone ($100 off) monthly plan is $60 unlimited Canada wide calling, text and pic messaging with call disp and vm with 250 MG of data. That's as much as I am willing to spend month to month. I pay that now with Koodo and I don't get any data with that. So time to switch. Any TO ladies wanna share who you are with? I am checking out virgin mobile and telus who have good deals right now too. Matt will be travelling to school about 2 hours per day so he needs a reliable phone. Any pointers will be appreciated. Anyway, let me see if there are any questions to answer, then off to bed.

The deal I am looking for is unlimited text, talk and 1gb of data. Does that exist anywhere in Ontario? And I don't want to give up this months grocery budget for the phones either. Still have $150 on our Koodo tab to pay off plus our current bill so this fairy dust adds up quickly.
    Last edited by Trinimoneysaver; Thu, Aug 15th, 2013 at 09:59 PM.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

No newsstands...I think my best bet will be to go to the Quebec side (just like 5 mins away) and see if they have any papers from Montreal.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    Sassy does your city have newstands.. you may be able to pick up one from T.O or something like that that isn't so close to home. if ykwim.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

oh, almost forgot, Melissa went to Payless and bought 2 pairs of shoes so I got my buddies box. It's sooo cute!! I bought 4 items for you today. I have 2 items I wanted to get you but

QUESTION TIME

24- in order to fit 1 or 2 items in a shoebox I would have to take them out of the packaging (they are individually packaged). Is that ok?
    yup.

25- would you like any scrapbooking supplies?
    Nope got lots

26- Buddy do you wear sunglasses? If so what kind do you like?
    Exactly what Venulia posted, but with bling.

Ok, I'm seeing dollar signs and seeing that gorgeous cellphone in front of me and hearing about plans and MGs and GB's. Time to turn off the brain and go to bed.

Bluzsuz - I thought your house was a mansion! It is beautiful!! Love your renos.

Sassy - Not sure if you have a Loblaws / Fortinos or larger chain grocery there, they usually have an int'l newspaper section. Like USA Today etc. Good luck on your project. Hope your friend is holding up ok. Poor thing!

Anyway, can't keep my eyes open any more. night night.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

WOW 250MB of Data - DO NOT TAKE THAT DEAL, 250MB is nothing!! Remember if you find a better deal Roger's will PRICE MATCH, been seeing ads all over the tv - wish you lived in MB and I could help you out

BTW the Galaxy S3 is a great phone

I have a Blackberry Z10 with unlimited data, pick 5, 250 daytime minutes, MTS to MTS calling, voicemail and call display for $55

MTS just released some pretty awesome plans and got rid of the 3yr contract today how can you tell I work for them

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Evening ladies. So tired today. Just got in, was out checking out the cell phone providers as I am ready to upgrade and DS phone is freezing constantly so going to be paying off our tab with KOODO and moving on. Does anyone here have the Samsung Galaxy III? We both like that phone. Now just searching for the right deal. So far Rogers is looking the best but still unsure. $49.99 for the phone ($100 off) monthly plan is $60 unlimited Canada wide calling, text and pic messaging with call disp and vm with 250 MG of data. That's as much as I am willing to spend month to month. I pay that now with Koodo and I don't get any data with that. So time to switch. Any TO ladies wanna share who you are with? I am checking out virgin mobile and telus who have good deals right now too. Matt will be travelling to school about 2 hours per day so he needs a reliable phone. Any pointers will be appreciated. Anyway, let me see if there are any questions to answer, then off to bed.

The deal I am looking for is unlimited text, talk and 1gb of data. Does that exist anywhere in Ontario? And I don't want to give up this months grocery budget for the phones either. Still have $150 on our Koodo tab to pay off plus our current bill so this fairy dust adds up quickly.

Sorry once again for not being chatty cathy - really really busy with packing and trying to find a daycare for my oldest come Monday morning, think I have found someone to watch him but the bad thing is she can't watch him before or after school which kinda defeats the purpose of daycare as my son will be in school all day come Sept however I might have it figured it out, swap spots in the daycares - fingers crossed

Got the AWESOME deal here in WPG today that I am happy about so anyone with babies might wanna check out their RCSS

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/364054-...e-west-canada/

Also to my buddy - I think you package I ordered online is stuck at the border , not too sure if it will make it here before deadline, however don't worry if it doesn't make it here by mail date I will send what I already do have in a smaller shoebox and you will just get the online order in a second shoebox but REALLY REALLY hoping it does arrive in time as it is your most wished for items!!!!! HINT HINT HINT...........
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Thu, Aug 15th, 2013 at 11:28 PM.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Will we be giving out hints as to who our buddy is?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Thanks Peachy! Now I wish I lived closer to you. Yea, I don't want to take 250mgs of data either because I KNOW Matt will go over then I'm screwed! The 1gb deal is $75 a month! Out of my budget for both of us. Hoping the next couple of weeks brings us better deals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    WOW 250MB of Data - DO NOT TAKE THAT DEAL, 250MB is nothing!! Remember if you find a better deal Roger's will PRICE MATCH, been seeing ads all over the tv - wish you lived in MB and I could help you out

BTW the Galaxy S3 is a great phone

I have a Blackberry Z10 with unlimited data, pick 5, 250 daytime minutes, MTS to MTS calling, voicemail and call display for $55

MTS just released some pretty awesome plans and got rid of the 3yr contract today how can you tell I work for them

Sorry once again for not being chatty cathy - really really busy with packing and trying to find a daycare for my oldest come Monday morning, think I have found someone to watch him but the bad thing is she can't watch him before or after school which kinda defeats the purpose of daycare as my son will be in school all day come Sept however I might have it figured it out, swap spots in the daycares - fingers crossed

Got the AWESOME deal here in WPG today that I am happy about so anyone with babies might wanna check out their RCSS

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/364054-...e-west-canada/

Also to my buddy - I think you package I ordered online is stuck at the border , not too sure if it will make it here before deadline, however don't worry if it doesn't make it here by mail date I will send what I already do have in a smaller shoebox and you will just get the online order in a second shoebox but REALLY REALLY hoping it does arrive in time as it is your most wished for items!!!!! HINT HINT HINT...........
    SassyAshley likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Morning all! Had an amazing sleep, just thought I would log on quickly before I leave for work. SC does not display nicely at work for some reason. Don't know how to describe the screen. All the drop downs are on the left side in a green font like plain text I suppose. Very weird. Takes me forever to find anything and I don't really have time to search for stuff I want to see. Annoying. Anyway, off to work I must go. Very busy day ahead today. Have a good one!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am with Bell but do not know of the details of my plan as my phone is provided by my work, all I know is we are in some sort of pool and so far I have never done anything to exceeded any of my limits. Although I did once get called out for sending over 400 texts in one month (but was still within my texting limits) but that went away fast when I explained. It was my Dad and Step Mom's 20th anniversary and all of the texts were between me and my half sis to plan the party and since it was my dad calling me out on my texts he just kind of went oh.

My mom used to be with Virgin and hated it, she had a lot of problems and they were of no help including the fact every person she spoke with told her contract was up on a different date and in the end turns out she had almost another year left and even when she went to buy out the contract and upgrade still staying on Virgin they gave her a hassle, to the point she said screw it and went with Bell. It was going to cost her the same amount whether she stayed with Virgin or switched to Bell.

I just upgraded to a BB Z10 (we are still in the getting to know each other phase) and mom has an Iphone 5 and loves it.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I think you said in a previous post you were considering Rogers if so maybe just give them a call. We are having serious issues with our cable through them right now (we are talking 3 digital boxes in 3 months) they suggest upgrading but that is going to be another $2.50/month (not a lot I know but our bill is already more than we want to be paying). The guy my mom was talking to said on August 31 they have a TON of new promotions coming out coming out in all departments (they keep trying to get us to bundle) so he gave us a discount on August's bill and asked her to phone back on the 31st and they would see what they could do for us. Maybe give them a call chat them up a little see if there are new promotions for cell phones, mom would not have talked to them about cell phones since she just signed a new contract and mine is supplied by work.

Thanks Peachy! Now I wish I lived closer to you. Yea, I don't want to take 250mgs of data either because I KNOW Matt will go over then I'm screwed! The 1gb deal is $75 a month! Out of my budget for both of us. Hoping the next couple of weeks brings us better deals.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

found this site interesting - hope it helps -

http://www.wirelesswave.ca/

here you can select and compare all the plans available from the providers around you

I think this one might be the one your looking for - http://www.wirelesswave.ca/compare-p...Selected+Plans

Also on their website it has a banner **Recieve up to $100 in store credit to spend on a new smart phone** - they also have a trade in program for your old phone

or with Telus $60 data plan - http://www.virginmobile.ca/en/plans/...l?itcid=LP:144

Good luck

Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Fri, Aug 16th, 2013 at 10:20 AM.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

My future grand daughter

Name:  535796_325065617629276_941119950_n.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  40.5 KB

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Had to share that first lol.

Goal for today is to finish my buddies package and wrap her prezzies just cause I feel like it LOL. I still don't have a box.....may need to buy some shoes LOL

Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information