User Tag List

Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Like Tree4190Likes

Thread: The Shoebox Package train- Over - expired

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Please like this post if you have RECEIVED your package. I think Im all caught up with updating I just want to make sure I didn't forget anyone..

remember this post is for those who have gotten their package already

thanks ladies

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I said a prayer for my coupon family today. I hope each of you can find the strength, guidance, love, patience and anything else you will need to get through. My thoughts are with you.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

The packages have been great so far!!!!!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Hi Ladies, just catching up after a long day at work where I didn't have time to check in..

Suzanne, my heart goes out to you.. I'm so sorry to hear about Willow. I read your first post about taking her back in, and next thing you know, she was gone.. I'm still teary eyed right now as I type. Makes me want to go grab my kitty and hold her tight, you just never know.. Please know we are all thinking of you, and sending you big hugs.

Thinking of you other ladies too, I hope everything turns out well for your families Trini & Jenn, and Coyote, I hope your friend is on the road to recovery. My prayers are with you all..

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

My buddy got her package I really hope she likes it. Im sooooo nervous :\

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    My buddy got her package I really hope she likes it. Im sooooo nervous :\

Yes I got it!! Thanks so much Cherie!! i love it!!! I will give all the details once i get the weeman to bed! my fav......THE ICE BLUE RASPBERRY LEMONADE!!!!!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND IT??? I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Good morning. We went
    To the hospital last night and were not able to see her. Not even my aunt and nephew. We are guessing she is getting worse.

Have an eye dr appt with ds at 8:30. Trying to hold back my tears as I type. Will be home later to cook something and clean up the house. My house has not been cleaned all week. Hubby told me to just come home and relax my mind. He feels bad news is imminent.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

(((hugs)))

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Good morning. We went
    To the hospital last night and were not able to see her. Not even my aunt and nephew. We are guessing she is getting worse.

Have an eye dr appt with ds at 8:30. Trying to hold back my tears as I type. Will be home later to cook something and clean up the house. My house has not been cleaned all week. Hubby told me to just come home and relax my mind. He feels bad news is imminent.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Good morning. We went

sending prayers your families way
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning. We went

sending you big hugs, you will be in my thoughts

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. I know in the grand scheme of things to most this isn't a big deal.... but that little pup was my baby. I feel I have let her down, I told her so when we got to see her little lifeless body yesterday when we said goodbye. We are going to have her cremated.
    I still haven't mailed, I can't bear to leave the house and my kids need me here. I have to work on Saturday and Sunday so I am hoping to get it out Monday. I have also broken the rules and written to my buddy in attempt that she will understand why her package is late. If I get a negative for this train, I understand but sometimes life gets in the way of dead lines.

Big hugs to you all that need them, I can feel the ones being sent my way, I am so grateful to have a circle of friends like you that I can pour my broken heart out to.

xoxoxox

Here is my favorite pic of Willow
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Fri, Aug 23rd, 2013 at 10:05 AM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

oh Bluz I am so sorry for your lost , we all know how much Willow meant to you - hang in there it will get better - I know what your going threw, a couple of years ago we found our dog under the table Christmas morning dead and my mom was a mess for weeks!

as for everyone else that is going threw something horrible, seems like we all have something bad going on right now, including myself

To my buddy - your package that was stuck at the border somehow took a side track back to the US for a day and now is back in Winnipeg, I should get it today and will mail it out today after it arrives and will pm cherielake the tracking once I have done that your ETA on the original shoebox is the 29th
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Fri, Aug 23rd, 2013 at 10:38 AM.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

To whomever is Bluz's buddy - I hope you can understand why your package is late. I too, am a mama to fur babies and if this was my fur baby, my package would have been late too. In my opinion, I don't think a negative is the right decision. Maybe a neutral.

Again, this is just my opinion. And, whomever you are... my feelings towards you will not change based on the feedback you give.
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Fri, Aug 23rd, 2013 at 11:31 AM.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

((hugs))) Suz.. im sure her buddy understands.. i know i would.. when my fur baby died 25 years ago.. i held her paw..

to those who've offered support for me.. thank you.. its my Dad.. he's not been well.. he's been in the hospital. were praying he's out tomorrow.. as he's not a happy patient.. and thats putting it VERY lightly.. its made us all miserable..he had a fall (his 3rd in a week).. at nearly 81 he's one man who does not like his independence taken away...slowly it is. Its going to be a long haul ahead of him and us still for many months to come.. we just take it one day at a time.
    After losing his Dad 2 years ago in nearly the same fashion.. its very difficult for me to handle. anyway. thanks to all those who've been there for me.

to Trini.. im so sorry hun.. i really hope your able to see her soon. i can't imagine not being able to see my Dad.
    Trinimoneysaver likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377274287.774979.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  54.7 KB
    My heart goes out to all of you that are going through such a rough time.

Pumpkin I am on board with your thoughts, if I was Bluz's buddy I would rather wait to get a package then cause any more undue stress at this time. This would apply to anyone that is dealing with family ( including fur family) illness or death. I believe we are a very supportive and understanding bunch of ladies. I wish I could hug you all.

Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread Information