User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By CanadianCouponCollector
  • 1 Post By WestcoastMom
  • 2 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By CrazyQT
  • 1 Post By CanadianCouponCollector

Thread: Oldnavy.ca brag (pics in 7-9 days)

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... so I've been messing around with swagbucks for the past 2 months, and I have collected $40 worth of Old Navy e-gift cards. I also had received an email from ON with a code for 20% off my first online purchase. I combined those with fantastic deals on little girl's clothing, and just ordered 4 long sleeved shirts, 1 t-shirt, 1 package of 4 pairs of leggings, 1 long sleeved dress and one fancy sun dress, and a pair of fancy patterned jeans. Total before 20% off or taxes was $93.49. After 20% off and plus tax was $81.43. Went to apply my gift cards, and they came up as $10.33 each (I forgot the cards were in US currency). My total for all this was $40.11 !

But wait, there's more!!

Because it was over $50, I got free shipping.
    Because it was over $75, I get $30 Super Cash
    Because I spent $80, I get 4 AirMiles, PLUS because I went through "air miles shops", I get 3x the Air Miles, for a total of 12 Air Miles.

I have to go into the store when I shop for my son so he can try on the clothes and make sure they fit, so the Super Cash will come in handy. Plus I almost have enough swagbucks to get another gift card, and earlier this summer I bought a reuseable shopping bag from Old Navy that gives me 10% off my entire purchase if I bring it with me when I go.

This will be the cheapest back-to-school year ever!
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Old Navy
    Last edited by CanadianCouponCollector; Tue, Aug 20th, 2013 at 01:59 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Fantastic!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Awesome. The only thing that would have made this even sweeter is if you went through special offers on swagbucks and you could have earned 433 swagbucks. I know this because I placed an Old Navy order then realized I could have earned swagbucks so I re-ordered the same items through swagbucks and will return the first order when it arrives.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Look at all those deals!
    ~ Becky ~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

You should get 15x base airmiles, I think, because ON is part of the current promo until early Sept. Plus, your purchase is over $50, so you will also get 100 bonus airmiles (one time bonus)!
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Congrats on your shopping, you did amazing!!! You really maximized your $$$ and planned everything soooo well!! Great shavings, thanks for sharring.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

wtg!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great job.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    Awesome. The only thing that would have made this even sweeter is if you went through special offers on swagbucks and you could have earned 433 swagbucks. I know this because I placed an Old Navy order then realized I could have earned swagbucks so I re-ordered the same items through swagbucks and will return the first order when it arrives.
    Yes I could have gone that route, however I could only choose one avenue- airmiles shops or swagbucks. And I figured out that I'd get a better return from getting the extra airmiles as opposed to the swagbucks. Am still waiting for these to be delivered, but I did get an email yesterday saying it should be here by Tuesday. Not sure if they took the holiday Monday into consideration or not, but glad to heave them at the beginning of the school year, anyhow.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    Yes I could have gone that route, however I could only choose one avenue- airmiles shops or swagbucks. And I figured out that I'd get a better return from getting the extra airmiles as opposed to the swagbucks. Am still waiting for these to be delivered, but I did get an email yesterday saying it should be here by Tuesday. Not sure if they took the holiday Monday into consideration or not, but glad to heave them at the beginning of the school year, anyhow.
    That's strange that they would only let you choose one venue. I ordered last week from OldNavy.ca and went through swagbucks and then clicked on air miles tool bar and was awarded both. Do you have the tool bar for airmiles?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's strange that they would only let you choose one venue. I ordered last week from OldNavy.ca and went through swagbucks and then clicked on air miles tool bar and was awarded both. Do you have the tool bar for airmiles?
    No! There's an Air Miles toolbar?! lol I did not know this! I'm fairly new to Air Miles so had no idea...

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Is it 7-9 days later yet?
    Is there a pic?

Inquiring minds want to know

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    No! There's an Air Miles toolbar?! lol I did not know this! I'm fairly new to Air Miles so had no idea...
    Yes. Go to airmiles.ca and click on toolbar and install it. Anytime you visit a site that you can earn airmiles at it will notify you so you don't ever lose out. I also think you get 75 air miles for installing it? Not sure if that was just a one time promo or an everyday offer.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Is it 7-9 days later yet?
    Is there a pic?

Inquiring minds want to know
    lol Not yet! I got an email on Thursday saying it should arrive by the 3rd!

Yes. Go to airmiles.ca and click on toolbar and install it. Anytime you visit a site that you can earn airmiles at it will notify you so you don't ever lose out. I also think you get 75 air miles for installing it? Not sure if that was just a one time promo or an everyday offer.
    Going to go check this out right now! Thanks so much!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Thread Information