User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: SDM Flyer (west) Sept.7.- Sept.13. (super spend your points weekend)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DolceBella I had one of the 20% off coupons and it specified regular price, not redemption or other SDM promotion in fine print so check the coupon. I had a hard time using the coupon since I rarely buy regular priced items at SDM. The 8000 bonus point coupon should work - thats what I've been reading on this site. I'm trying my Dawn 800 bonus point coupon today so we will see.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hopefully someone can enlighten me on SCOP. I picked up a bottle of Tide that was clearly marked on sale for $5.99 on the shelf. It rang through for $10.99. I told them I wanted to do a SCOP and they went to the shelf and saw the price then they said the upc was not the same. Even though it was the same size and type. They had to go to the back to get me the right one. They looked the exact same to me. they then refused to SCOP it because the UPC did not match. They even went and got their SCOP policy and it did not state anywhere that the UPC's must match, but said that's their policy and Refused to SCOP. I'm pretty sure I'm right. How is it my fault as a consumer that they put an similar product on the shelf and expect me to check UPC's to see if it matches so I don't get ripped off.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

So for anyone wanting to know. I was able to use the 8,000 bonus point coupon but not the 30% off coupon. The cashier scanned both but the 30% off was rejected by the system
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    So for anyone wanting to know. I was able to use the 8,000 bonus point coupon but not the 30% off coupon. The cashier scanned both but the 30% off was rejected by the system
    because you can only use 1 coupon....the coupons say not with other offers. i used my %off coupon without any problems. also the %off coupon is only for regular priced items, not for ON SALE items. if you for example bought diapers and got 8000 points for that and you also wanna use the 35% off on the diapers i can imagine that the system saw that you already used another offer(the points coupon).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    because you can only use 1 coupon....the coupons say not with other offers. i used my %off coupon without any problems. also the %off coupon is only for regular priced items, not for ON SALE items. if you for example bought diapers and got 8000 points for that and you also wanna use the 35% off on the diapers i can imagine that the system saw that you already used another offer(the points coupon).
    Makes sense! I had spoken with a manager before starting my shop and she thought I would be able to use both. I had only bought two regular priced items so it wasn't a huge deal. I would have rather the 8,000 points

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information