User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Somehow, I am really wondering if I'm the only mystery shopper who is having this issue. I haven't been paid by Consumer Connection for my JUNE mystery shops! Every time I follow-up, I'm always given an apology and that payments are going to be processed soon. I was given a definite date for the payment, and yet it didn't come! I am so frustrated with this company. I have even asked for the name of the company's owner so I can escalate the issue, but they never gave it to me and instead, just gave me an apology. They said they are trying to catch up on the payments yet they are still requiring mystery shop assignments for London Drugs. Why not suspend doing mystery shops until you pay every one on time?!?

I am just so frustrated and I don't know who I can escalate this issue to as they are not giving out the name of their owner. Anyone have an idea how their company can be impelled to take action? Their Facebook page doesn't seem to have any posts from other shoppers that I'm just beginning to think I'm the only one who's not being paid. Talk about improving customer service when their company can't even provide an exceptional one.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nope it is the same here!Very frustrated i too have not been paid for june shops! promise of today its going to be "processed" which means a few days from that. Getting irritated as i have done a ton of shops for them and they owe me a good chunk of money. grrrrrrr

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Have you tried going through the better business bureau? I believe they can help handle disputes with the company.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Called them today and apparently they changed their policy, to wit, "4. Fees and Reimbursements. Consumer Connection and Mystery Shopper will agree in advance on a fee and/or expense reimbursement amount. Consumer Connection will pay that fee and/or reimbursement within approximately eight weeks AFTER the last day of the month in which the work was completed by Mystery Shopper, AND of Consumer Connection's receipt of the Mystery Shopper's completed assignment report." Their policy just changed this week and didn't bother telling anyone about it. Maybe they all knew, but we didn't so we keep on following up. Told them that they should tell everyone because they are a company for customer service and obviously they are not providing an exceptional one. They're lucky I don't bellow and rant like a mad man and I still try to be as composed as I can, but, man, they're just so frustrating!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was just going to post this, i actually FINALLY got paid today for JUne, but not july ...asked if they were in financial difficulty, and whats going on? of course same response, sorry for the dealy and your frustration...no freakin answer on why!
    Yup just freakin laughed when i saw that they changed it to 8 weeks!!! what a joke, well im going to be very leary to do anymore shops for them thats for sure. we'll see how long it takes to get paid up.
    Last edited by chrispied; Thu, Sep 5th, 2013 at 06:12 PM.

Thread Information