User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Spend $20.64 (before tax) get 14,000 Opt Pts?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by formic View Post
    Yes, I did. I made sure of it and compared it to the flyer when I got home and checked my receipt. I'll try contacting HQ about this. Thanks everyone!
    I finally called HQ today about the missing points. My account was credited for the mistake.
    Michelle

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Didn't find 35g Lindt in few of the Shoppers I went to and the cashiers had no idea if they even exist in their store.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Re: all of you with problems getting points:

I had some issues getting bonus points on the Crest Pro Health BP offer. The girl at the hotline said it is an error at store level when programming the BP. They looked up my transaction to verify I actually bought the stuff I said I did, then added points. Easy peasy
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Does any one know when the bonus points for Cadbury ended and was it on all Cadbury bars. I bought the Cadbury bars (100g Hazelnutand Almonds) but didn't get the bonus points and was wondering if it ended before that. Also the price for chocolate scanned wrong but when I pointed it out she checked it and corrected it, didn't give SCOP and was too embarrased to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    I went to 2 SDMs and they only had a few of the Lindt chocolates. I got 16 of the Hershey chocolates(4/$5) which came with 400 pts WUB 2, and they are 3 times larger that the Lindt so I got over 1Kg more chocolate for 75 cents less when compared.

Total Spent after taxes - $22.60
    Total Pts - 9420

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    Does any one know when the bonus points for Cadbury ended and was it on all Cadbury bars. I bought the Cadbury bars (100g Hazelnutand Almonds) but didn't get the bonus points and was wondering if it ended before that. Also the price for chocolate scanned wrong but when I pointed it out she checked it and corrected it, didn't give SCOP and was too embarrased to ask.
    Can't say for sure, but the offers usually end on a Friday (so the 20th at the latest). I think it might have actually ended the week before though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information