User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: I am so excited...target opens tomorrow!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@frugalqueen yes you can from what I have read
    frugalqueen likes this.
    Cause I'm a princess thats why!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalqueen View Post
    hello everyone...AGAIN i have a question...does anyone know if you could use a manufacturer coupon and a printable target coupon at the same time? i'll have to check their coupon policy...
    Yes you can!

a lot of people have gotten stuff for almost free that way.

be careful when stacking though, because the Target coupon has to say "TARGET EXCLUSIVE" on it to be considered a Target store coupon.

there are also regular manufactures coupons on Target.ca. Usually those manufacturers ones are the same ones you will find on Smartsource
    Last edited by anisa; Fri, Sep 20th, 2013 at 10:24 AM.
    torontogal12 and frugalqueen like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I have even used a printable Target one and stacked it with a printed manufacturers one, the cashiers don't bat an eye.

their process to enter coupons is lengthy, but boy can you score some good deals!
    torontogal12 and frugalqueen like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I was in the Bayers Lake one earlier today, just browsing. Didn't see anything extraordinary. Felt like a Zellers that was trying to be upscale.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it's good to have a target

but walmart is much better, when it comes to pricing and selection.
    frugalqueen likes this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalqueen View Post
    hello everyone...AGAIN i have a question...does anyone know if you could use a manufacturer coupon and a printable target coupon at the same time? i'll have to check their coupon policy...
    Yes, as long as the coupon is Target exclusive, it will say it on the coupon. It can be combined with a manufacturer coupon. I have done it a few times with no hassle.

I do hope your Target is much better than the one near me. This location is awful for restocking. I had a rain check good for 30 days for Glad garbage bags, and I checked often for this item, but after 29 days, they still had not restocked it.

There are always a lot of empty shelves and there are very few people shopping whenever I have been there. I have been able to get a few good deals, but not enough to make it a choice for me to shop at on a regular basis. I am disappointed and thought it would be a great place to shop..not so..not this location anyway.
    coupon girl likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sweet! Used a Target coupon for Dempsters from their booklet, plus a manufacturer's coupon today. Expected to have push back from the cashier but she processed easily, and with a smile!
    anisa and coupon girl like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I stacked a bunch of printed coupons a couple of days ago.

no sweat! they process everything nicely, with a smile and never give you any attitude.

I had a walmart cashier get very huffy with me at me about using a few coupons, because they were "one per purchase"
    I started to explain what the wording means and she assured me i was so totally wrong, because she has been a cashier for 15 years and know everything about coupons.

I really appreciate that Target has trained their staff to be cooperative and understanding. I have never met a hostile or disrespectful cashier there, and i go at least once a week.
    R

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target looks a whole lot like Zellers if you ask me...
    Poirot and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i have barely been there,sorry it is just out of my way,sorta... i duno why they do have better kids clothes n stuff then wal mart. Anyway I was there today at the self checkout,had to get benadryl for dd and wow the self checkout had a coupon slot, can you really do your coupons through the machine?That woud be amazzing! i will use all of them at once there i think,lol .
    torontogal12 likes this.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Good too know,thanks Kris 10
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So glad Zellers got bought out by Target, we have one opening really soon in Surrey BC, so excited. They have way more selection and i honestly think Shoppers Drug Mart with close down cuz of Target, its a one stop shop, from home/bath to clothes, electronics, groceries…etc

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Shoppers Drug Mart makes a lot of money and just got bought by Loblaws.

Loblaws is the biggest grocery store in Canada and very smart. They wouldn't buy a store that is going to close down because of Target. If what you wrote is the case, why didn't SDM close because of other one stop shops like Walmart or Superstore?

Hopefully your Target's grocery selection isn't as crappy as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by katboss07 View Post
    So glad Zellers got bought out by Target, we have one opening really soon in Surrey BC, so excited. They have way more selection and i honestly think Shoppers Drug Mart with close down cuz of Target, its a one stop shop, from home/bath to clothes, electronics, groceries…etc
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Nov 10th, 2013 at 11:29 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The self checkout machine at my Target does have a slot for them, but the machine calls the cashier to come and read the coupon. It is actually a longer process than just going to the cashier yourself .
    Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    i have barely been there,sorry it is just out of my way,sorta... i duno why they do have better kids clothes n stuff then wal mart. Anyway I was there today at the self checkout,had to get benadryl for dd and wow the self checkout had a coupon slot, can you really do your coupons through the machine?That woud be amazzing! i will use all of them at once there i think,lol .
    Ciel likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information