User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree349Likes

Thread: Captured 2 little stray kittens!!! Yahoo!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Captured these 2 kitties yesterday evening after being alerted that they were hanging around the abandoned house near the train tracks. Used the Sardines in the pet taxi trick.
    They have adapted very good to being in the house and after a vet check, I will find them new forever homes!

Names Pending

Attachment 193986
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    gryphon, abbasgirl, strew and 23 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

oh my gosh!! they're way tooo cute!! love them!!

good for you :D
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I want the one on the right. Too cute!
    anisa, Natalka, GoJays and 6 others like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'll take the one on the left!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Darn, I wanted the one on the left. I was too slow.
    anisa, Natalka, GoJays and 5 others like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After a lot of thought and consideration I am naming mine Chewy because he looks like he is looking at Vesper and dreaming about eating his toes while he sleeps.
    Jina, super_e, GoJays and 6 others like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

They are beautiful little guys. What a great post! Thank you for being such a caring person and rescuing these kittens.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    After a lot of thought and consideration I am naming mine Chewy because he looks like he is looking at Vesper and dreaming about eating his toes while he sleeps.
    Funny because I named the one on the left. Looks like my grey cat Charlie (Charles) with the same white patch on the face as my taby Andy (Andrew) - so I shall call the left one Prince. Or maybe Windsor.

(and I didn't name my cats - they were adopted with those names).
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK Chewy and Prince Windsor!

Yahoo!!

Prince Windsor is not eating dry food, I am not sure why yet, so I had to cancel my date (I hope she believes my excuse... I met her yesterday) so I can figure out if everything is OK with him. I want to make sure there is nothing that requires immediate attention!

Yahoo and thank everyone, it sure is exciting to have kittens here!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

omg if you lived around here you would have a full time job rescuing kittens....the spca no longer takes them...there are hundreds......
    avoncallingu likes this.
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Awwwe vesper!!! You are making me cry. They are too adoreable. In their short lives -they seem to have seen so much already just by looking at their beautiful wondering eyes. Thank you so vry much for helping these little treasures and taking them to the vet too. Oh my goodness. They must love you to pieces already as we do. Your kind heart is very generous and touching. One of them is giving it a go for solid meal but Maybe they are too little to eat meals, Whiskas has kitten milk full of nutrients -an easy mommy replacememt meal. Those poor litttle angels, breaks my heart. A little bowl of milk. If I recall you have other little ones at home? how are they getting along, maybe this little guy is nervous about eating because of your own little babies. He might be nervous.

Thank you vesper for being so kind hearted and there are not enough people like you on this planet. Don't worry about your date, she will like you even more. Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    OK Chewy and Prince Windsor!

Yahoo!!

Prince Windsor is not eating dry food, I am not sure why yet, so I had to cancel my date (I hope she believes my excuse... I met her yesterday) so I can figure out if everything is OK with him. I want to make sure there is nothing that requires immediate attention!

Yahoo and thank everyone, it sure is exciting to have kittens here!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

AWWWWWW they are adorable vespy! Reminds self... no kitties no kitties! Gives you a big huggggggg for being a nice guy and finding them homes and taking such good care of them... Way to go!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awwww... they are so cute! Thanks vesper for rescuing and taking care of them. I hope they find their forever home. Maybe with you

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you!

My kitties dispise other cats. BUt the way my house is designed, I put the kittens in the 'Smiley' room which is on the other side of the dining room, so I have a HUGE buffer zone between them. My cats know they are here, but don't get stressed over it. In fact, the smiley room and dining room are closed off most of the time so my cats don't find it odd.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Awwwe vesper!!! You are making me cry. They are too adoreable. In their short lives -they seem to have seen so much already just by looking at their beautiful wondering eyes. Thank you so vry much for helping these little treasures and taking them to the vet too. Oh my goodness. They must love you to pieces already as we do. Your kind heart is very generous and touching. One of them is giving it a go for solid meal but Maybe they are too little to eat meals, Whiskas has kitten milk full of nutrients -an easy mommy replacememt meal. Those poor litttle angels, breaks my heart. A little bowl of milk. If I recall you have other little ones at home? how are they getting along, maybe this little guy is nervous about eating because of your own little babies. He might be nervous.

Thank you vesper for being so kind hearted and there are not enough people like you on this planet. Don't worry about your date, she will like you even more. Keep us posted.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I hope that you are able to find homes for them. I helped my brother catch 4 babies and the mom a couple of years ago and they put down because they were feral. The local society deemed them unfit as potential pets. The two you have look pretty mellow. You have a kind heart.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information