User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aspirin brag :)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

So on Tuesday I ordered 20 boxes of aspirin since every walmart has been out... Well my order came in today and I went and pick them up.. My cashier was hilarious she was French and after putting through all my aspirin and my advil nighttime the total was 107$ something. Anyway she put in all the coupons and says total is 41.97$. She looked again and goes huh... She noticed it was a negative balance. I was like yep it sure is hehehe. She laughed said sweet and handed me my receipt and my money. Great way to save for my BBQ. Btw this was at northland walmart in Calgary and there was 30 boxes on the shelf also so hurry and go get some .
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

There wasn't any problem in ordering them and using that many coupons?
    I am curious as to how you go about ordering a product, because many times there have been items that weren't in stock that I've wanted to get. Honestly never thought of pre ordering... lol.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

There was no issues at all.. You just call and talk to whoevers in charge of the specific department and they will order it for you... It takes two days but you get what you want without clearing any shelves .

OH,clip it out!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I rode came into town Calgary, and I needed a aspirin so I have no choice but to shoot you all LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What are you going to do with that much aspirin? Do you really NEED that much aspirin? I hope you didn't just do this to get overages and earn money... that's not the point of couponing.

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Lol right on!! When u think about it it is only 24 aspirin a bottle, heck, I go through 200 Tylenol in about 3-4 weeks. I'm waiting for my chance to stock up on this too with a little overage, everywhere I go it is out. You could get 100 bottles and I wouldn't care!! Lovin the aspirin brags! Dam! Do it 3-4 more times and you definately got a nice new BBQ!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Nice job!! That's so awesome that they let you place an order, I wonder if my wal-mart would do that..? Guess I'll have to find out!:D

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SPCFan409 View Post
    What are you going to do with that much aspirin? Do you really NEED that much aspirin? I hope you didn't just do this to get overages and earn money... that's not the point of couponing.

The point of couponing is to save money... That's what I'm doing.. We use 1 bottle of pain medication per week... I have a house full of boys... I have always bought aspirin even before couponing so this was an excellent deal for me... Hope this clears that up...

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Way to go galliefamily! Hope you get that BBQ soon!

For those who don't know what they can do with so much asprin, I would suggest donating it to charities such as STIMMA who provide medical treatment in countries of poverty. They are always looking for supplies such as pain relievers!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome, I just printed a few of these at my moms (my printers broken ) My hubby has to take these every day! Hope my Walmart has some!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Where can I find the printable coupons?
    Thanks

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Great job and thanks fo rthe heads up to the store, mine only lets me use 4 printables at a time :-( But hey it is worth the trips and you are right 24 in a bottle is not very many as we usually would buy the 100 count so 4 = 1 regular size Especially since I can't find the Ex. strength in you have to take more of the regular so they don't last long at all. Thanks again. Do you ever have any problem with more than 4 printabl;es at this store??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Awesome job galliefamily...you did awesome! great job on the overage, that's so cool!

Canewbie
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I just found 3 of the extra strength today.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NovaScotiaGirl View Post
    Great job and thanks fo rthe heads up to the store, mine only lets me use 4 printables at a time :-( But hey it is worth the trips and you are right 24 in a bottle is not very many as we usually would buy the 100 count so 4 = 1 regular size Especially since I can't find the Ex. strength in you have to take more of the regular so they don't last long at all. Thanks again. Do you ever have any problem with more than 4 printabl;es at this store??
    No I have never had any issues with printables... I hear lots of people do though... Thankfully I have not give it a try though.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information