User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The following is the reply I received from Wal-Mart when I emailed to complain about how the Woodstock store handled my coupons. (At first I was told I couldn't use the coupon and then after some discussion, I was told that I could use the coupon but would not get any overage. I was using the $2 Lacoupe coupon on the $1.66 travel size mousse) I had requested that they send me a copy of the policy.

Good afternoon,
    Unfortunately there is no coupon policy at this time as it is under review however if you can send us your contact phone number I will have a formal report filed on the matter.

Regards
    Debbie
    Customer Relations Administrator
    Phone: 1-800-328-0402
    [email protected]
    Walmart Canada Corp.
    1940 Argentia Road
    Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1P9
    Save money. Live better.
    You don't stop laughing when you get old,
    You get old when you stop laughing!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

oh no...hopefullyl it's good review and not bad

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That's what I was thinking!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

thats so bizarre! i emailed the same email address to complain about the same coupon and I got an apology from the store manager at my store ( they forwarded him the email and he called me 3 times while I was at work because he really wanted to get a hold of me). He told me I was correct and I should have been given overage, and he read my email to his staff.

I wonder why they said that to you?

I get the feeling that each store is still choosing how to interpret the coupon policy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

I asked for that guidelines several timen in the WM of my area, all the staff there told me that the policy or guidelines are not trust, and can't take to real.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    thats so bizarre! i emailed the same email address to complain about the same coupon and I got an apology from the store manager at my store ( they forwarded him the email and he called me 3 times while I was at work because he really wanted to get a hold of me). He told me I was correct and I should have been given overage, and he read my email to his staff.

I wonder why they said that to you?

I get the feeling that each store is still choosing how to interpret the coupon policy.
    Which Walmart was that? Maybe I will shop there instead. I wish they would just get their act together, figure out the coupon policy and make sure all their cashiers know it. I find myself getting tense everytime I go to cash out with coupons there now. I have been the the St. Thomas wm several times since and never had any problems.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I have complained twice to that same email address when I had an issue with their products or coupons. Both times the manager of the stores called me (argle and st thomas) Both time they were very apologetic and the manager from argyle even said that they want customers to come in and use coupons and price match as much as possible because they want the business.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Funny as I have never had any trouble at all at the Walmart in High Park ever! Go figure....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

i have no idea how to quote on this thing....

the walmart i was talking about was white oaks. shocker they have been more than happy to take my coupons this week. every last one of them.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

The policy was never a policy!!!!
    If you read the top of the page that outlines the rules. It says Guidelines!!!
    The stores do not have to follow the overage. It is up to the discretion of the store manager. Just like limiting coupons. White oaks says you can only use 6 of the same coupon. Store manager decided that is all a family should use(hmmm guess he's never been to my house). But no other walamrt does that in town.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I didnt know white oaks walmart had a limit of 6 coupons. but i have never used that many, because I have never had 6 of anything. It's the closest walmart to me anyway so thats where I have to shop.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Lol. They usually don't have 6 of anything!!! You are right..
    I used to live closest to that one too and I hate that WM. The argyle Wm is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    I didnt know white oaks walmart had a limit of 6 coupons. but i have never used that many, because I have never had 6 of anything. It's the closest walmart to me anyway so thats where I have to shop.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

omg i just came from wo wm, and to my surprise it is correct, a limit of 6 coupons per person! for the whole transaction! so i had to tell her i'd buy some stuff later ( I had 8 coupons). she said some " fishy stuff" has been happening with coupons. hmmmm.... I am thinking it has something to do with the aspirin and overages? Just my thought.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Is this just for London or it is across Ontario or Canada??? Just wondering... or is it located to the White Oaks location???? always good to know these things before I drive into London... THANKS for any help!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

i only shop at white oaks, and that was what I was told today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information