User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: (OVER)Starbucks Free Holiday Red Cups Giveaway - 250 per day

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

no luck for me, couldn't even get on the website.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Savings4me View Post
    Did anyone have any luck?

I managed to finally fill out my information and press submit. After a few seconds it timed out and I didn't get one.
    The same thing happened to me

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I got one, but it took patience and fast fingers!!! I kept having to refresh the page and it kept saying "Page won't load", but then one time it gave me the right page and I quickly wrote in my info and it went through....so for those who try tomorrow, keep refreshing and watching the page until it gives you the right one.
    trishka likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I got onto the page at 9:03 according to my computer time and it said that I was too early and wouldn't let me fill out the fields. I hit refresh and at 9:05 it told me I was too late, they were all gone for today. Soooo frustrating!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by missxhillary View Post
    no luck for me, couldn't even get on the website.
    Me either.
    The site crashed on my end until about 12:07pm.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

250 is not a large amount to give away... if there are 103 just on this thread trying then just imagine the canada wide total.. i still find it odd that more people didn't get a cup tho.
    danger_dan and trishka like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by happy_me24 View Post
    I got one, but it took patience and fast fingers!!! I kept having to refresh the page and it kept saying "Page won't load", but then one time it gave me the right page and I quickly wrote in my info and it went through....so for those who try tomorrow, keep refreshing and watching the page until it gives you the right one.
    Thank you for the advice.
    Usually the rule of thumb is not to refresh the page, but now that we know that I'll be sure to try that method.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

once it hit 12pm, the page went dead! wow.....I kept refreshing and by the time it finally go thou, they were all gone,....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NateandAva View Post
    I got onto the page at 9:03 according to my computer time and it said that I was too early and wouldn't let me fill out the fields. I hit refresh and at 9:05 it told me I was too late, they were all gone for today. Soooo frustrating!

exact same thing happened to me. I got through 3 times just after 12 to see it say I'm too early, then the last time they were all out.
    I love couponing!!!

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NateandAva View Post
    The one and only time I managed to get through after 9am without the site crashing, it said the same thing. It was 9:02 and I was "too early". I had 2 browsers open, Google and Google Chrome trying to grab one. Congrats to those who managed to get through.....you earned it!
    Remember, a kick in the bum is still a step forward

I've started a blog to stop talking to myself Join me on my journey....http://stretchingmypennies.blogspot.ca/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I managed to finally fill out my information and press submit. After a few seconds it timed out and I didn't get one.
    I managed to get one. I got the page up at 11:59 and it said I was too early. I refreshed two times and got the page. I hope I filled out my address correctly, was typing really fast lol

Oh and for those wonder if it's a paper or ceramic cup, going off of this conversation on twitter, it is a paper cup but also includes some treats. https://twitter.com/StarbucksCanada/...97184698753024
    lilo0003 likes this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That is what happened to me. I got to the form, filled it out, hit submit and it just sat loading forever before eventually timing out. Tried it again and it timed out again, then the third time said they were already gone...Oh well doesn't sound like I'm missing much if they are just paper cups.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oooh.. it seems like they only have 10 cups available.. been trying to get in since 11:50 when they kept on saying that I'm too early, then when it hits 11:59 I can no longer get in.. once I got in at 12:03 all the cups are gone.. arrgh.. the pain of going after an impossible freebie quest..

there's still tomorrow, i will try again! hahahaha..

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I managed to get one. I got the page up at 11:59 and it said I was too early. I refreshed two times and got the page. I hope I filled out my address correctly, was typing really fast lol

Oh and for those wonder if it's a paper or ceramic cup, going off of this conversation on twitter, it is a paper cup but also includes some treats. https://twitter.com/StarbucksCanada/...97184698753024
    Treats!!! Yum!!! Thanks for posting that info

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Thanks for posting, tried today, couldn't get through & I won't be home to try again tomorrow.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information