User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Kraft Samplicious

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missxhillary View Post
    you could even just pour the latte stuff that it comes in and microwave that with some water added, and then do the espresso into that? i'm sure you could make it worth, and the tassimo lattes are very good.
    this is a great idea!

i'll let people know how it turns out
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    this is a great idea!

i'll let people know how it turns out
    forsure! they are a little strong, to me anyways. the chai tea is just a very strong one. super good on a cold day though!

& yeah let me know how it goes!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I am a huge huge fan of chai which is why i ordered it. lol figured i could try and figure out how to make it work
    missxhillary likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    I called Kraft Canada and complained that this is the second Sampelicious offer that excluded Québec and that i am extremely upset about this. Guy said nothing could be done but he would pass on my complaint to the proper channels. Probably means it will go nowhere. He did say that more were in the works for 2014 which would include Québec.

Snowflakey i got the last one that was offered
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Missed it again

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

did anyone receive theirs?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got mine two weeks ago.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

so in regards to all the chatter about trying to use the tassimo stuff in my reusable k-cup.... it worked great! my machine has two settings for a small cup and a large cup serving. the teas i brewed at the small cup setting and turned out delicious, and the chai latte i brewed large (even though it was such a small amount of chai stuff) microwaved the milk stuff for like 20 seconds then added it to the brewed chai and topped it up with some regular milk- turned out better than i thought it would.

will definitely be taking advantage of any future tassimo pod things because now i know i can brew them in my keurig! (thank you reusable k-cup!)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't understand. Did you use the grounds from the Tassimo pod and put them in the reusable Kcup for Keurig?
    Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    so in regards to all the chatter about trying to use the tassimo stuff in my reusable k-cup.... it worked great! my machine has two settings for a small cup and a large cup serving. the teas i brewed at the small cup setting and turned out delicious, and the chai latte i brewed large (even though it was such a small amount of chai stuff) microwaved the milk stuff for like 20 seconds then added it to the brewed chai and topped it up with some regular milk- turned out better than i thought it would.

will definitely be taking advantage of any future tassimo pod things because now i know i can brew them in my keurig! (thank you reusable k-cup!)
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information